Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme ( WOS – C ), India
Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme 2013
Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme ( WOS – C ),Empower talented and skilled women who have studied science,engineering, medicine and allied areas to contribute effectively in he advancement science and echnology in the Country.
The scheme aims to train women having qualifications in science/ engineering / medicine or allied areas in the area of intellectual property rights ( IPR ) and their management for a period of one year.
Government is interested in retaining the scientific talent of Indian women seeking scientific pursuits and keen to encourage women to work from their homes, enabling them to draw a good balance between professional and domestic demands.
Selection & Training Procedure : Selection will be through an all India written examination and interview. Training will include one to two months of intensive orientation programme on IPR at New Delhi. The candidates will be placed as interns in and around the Coordination Centres at Delhi, Pune, Chennai, and Kharagpur for hands – on – training.
Eligibility Criteria for WOS – C 2013 :
- Indian national,
- Graduate in technology / Post graduate / Doctorate in science, medicine
- Computer knowledge
- Eligibility Indian national Graduate in technology / Post graduate / Doctorate in science,
- Medicine Computer knowledge
WOS – C Fellowship Details :
- Support 17,500 – PhD & Equivalent
- Incentive of 10,000/ to clear Patent Agent Examination during the training.
- 12,500/- M. Sc & Equivalent
How to Apply :
- Five ( 5 ) copies of neatly typed application ( in single space and on both sides of the paper ) should be submitted in the enclosed format at the address given below.
- Carefully prepared proposal should be concise focused and complete in all respects.
Last Date for Online Submissions : The Scheme is open throughout the year. Therefore, there is no last date of application.
WOS-C – TIFAC – DST – Eligibility Criteria – Coordination Centers – Selection & Application Procedure – CICS – Scientist Scholarship
Scholarships Related : Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme 2013 DST, Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme 2013, TIFAC DST New Delhi, Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme ( WOS – C ), India, TIFAC Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme, TIFAC Women Scholarship, DST Women Scientist Fellowship, WOS-C Scholarship 2013, CICS, URDIP, Department of Science & Technology, India Scholarships, India Scholarships 2013, Indian Scholarships, Scholarships for Indian Students, Scholarships for Indians, Scholarships in India, Indian Scholarships for Higher Studies, Scholarship in India 2013, Study Abroad Scholarships for Indians, Study Abroad Scholarships India, Indian PhD Scholarships, Scholarships for PhD in India,
Posted In scholarships : Leave a response for women scientist scholarship scheme ( wos – c ), india by sharon