Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015
Applications are invited for “Tata Innovation Fellowship”, a highly competitive scheme instituted by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India to recognize and reward scientists with outstanding track record in biological sciences and a deep commitment to find innovative solutions to major problems in health care, agriculture and other areas related to life sciences and biotechnology.
The scheme is aimed at rewarding interdisciplinary work where major emphasis is on innovation and translational research with a potential towards commercialization.
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015 Eligibility
- The fellowship is open to Indian Nationals residing in India who are below the age of 55 years as on 21st November, 2015.
- The applicant should possess a Ph.D degree in Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences, Engineering or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology / related areas. The applicant must have put in several years of work in the specific area.
- The candidate must have a regular position in a University / Institute / Organization and should be engaged in research and development. If he / she is availing any other fellowship, he / she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
- The applicant should have spent at least 5 years in India before applying for the fellowship.
- Evidence of outstanding track record and a deep commitment to find innovative solutions to major problems in health care, agriculture and other areas related to life sciences and biotechnology.
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015 Amount
- The amount of the fellowship is 25,000/- per month in addition to regular salary from the host institute. If an awardee is receiving salary from international organization, he will be entitled for research grant i.e. contingency only.
- In addition, each Fellow will receive a contingency grant of 6.00 lakh per annum for meeting the expenses on consumables, equipment, international and domestic travel, manpower and other contingent expenditure to be incurred in connection with the implementation of ongoing research project under the fellowship.
- The Tata Innovation Fellows would be eligible for other regular research grant(s) through extramural and other research schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
Duration of Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015
The duration of the fellowship will be initially for three years, extendable further by two years on a fresh appraisal.
Tata Innovation Fellowships 2015 Application Form
Tata Innovation Fellowship application ( six copies ) may be sent as per proforma downloadable from DBT website ( www.dbtindia.nic.in ) and duly forwarded by the competent authority to the following address latest by 21st November, 2015. Other details regarding the proforma may be seen at www.dbtindia.nic.in.
Dr. A.K. Rawat, Joint Director,
Department of Biotechnology,
Block – 2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003.
Tata Fellowship 2015 Eligibility – Tata Fellowship 2015 Amount – Tata Fellowship 2015 Application Form – Tata Fellowship 2015 Course Duration
Scholarships Related : Tata Fellowships DBT Courses 2015, Tata Innovative Fellowship 2015 Date, Tata Innovative Fellowship Scheme 2015, Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015, Tata Innovative Fellowship 2015 Eligibility Details, Tata Fellowships Programs 2015, DBT India Tata Fellowship Details 2015, Tata Innovation Scholarship 2015 List, Tata Innovative Fellowship 2015 Qualification, Courses Offered by Tata Innovation Fellowships 2015, Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015 Application Deadline, Department of Biotechnology India Fellowships 2015, Tata Innovation Scholarship 2015 Application Date, DBT Tata Innovation Scholarship 2015 Age Limit, Tata Fellowship 2015 Amount, Tata Innovative Fellowship 2015 Fee Amount, Education Scholarships in India 2015, Tata Innovation Fellowships 2015 Course Duration, Scholarships Details India, Latest Scholarships in India, Scholarships News India, Recent Scholarships in India, Scholarship Programs in India, Scholarship Courses in India, Scholarship for Higher Education in India ,
Posted In scholarships : Leave a response for tata innovation fellowship 2015 by vennila