Ministry of Defence Fellowship 2011
Scholarships in Ministry of Defence
Defence Research & Development Establishment,
Gwalior – 474 002.
Ministry of Defence Following Fellowships are available at a monthly stipend of 16,000/- for Junior Research Fellow and 24,000/- for Research Associate ( HRA and Medical facilities shall also be admissible, as per rules ) respectively to work in the specific areas :
Junior Research Fellow :
|Code No.||Discipline||No. of JRF Required|
|01||M.Sc. ( Organic Chemistry )||02 ( Two )|
|02||M.Sc. ( Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry )||05 ( Five )|
Research Associate :
|03||M.Sc. Ph.D / M.Vsc. Ph.D. ( Microbiology / Virology )||01 ( One )|
|04||M.Sc. Ph.D / M.Pharma, Ph.D ( Biochemistry / Pharmacology )||01 ( One )|
Fellowships Qualifications for Ministry of Defence: Candidate must posses minimum 60% marks in the relevant discipline for JRF ( CSIR / UGC / NET / GATE qualified candidates will be given preference ) and first class M.Sc. degree with Ph.D. in the relevant discipline for Research Associate.
Fellowships Age Limit for Ministry of Defence: Not more than 28 years for JRF and 30 years for RA on the last date of receipt of Ministry of Defence application. ( Relexation : 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates ).
Fellowships Stipend for Ministry of Defence : Stipend for JRF will be given for 1st and 2nd year @ 16,000/- p.m and 3rd year ( if retained as JRF ) @ 18,000/- p.m. during remaining tenure. Stipend for RA will be given @ 24,000/- p.m.
HRA & Medical facilities shall also be admissible, as per rules. The duration of fellowship for R.A. is two years.
Ministry of Defence Fellowship Application Form 2011 :
- Ministry of Defence applications on the following format duly supported with attested testimoials should reach the following address by Speed Post / Registered Post within 21 days.
The Director, DRDE,
Gwalior – 474 002.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the application. The candidates are advised to mention Code Number & Discipline on the envelope in which thev send their Ministry of Defence application. Candidate can apply for one post/ category only.
- Ministry of Defence applications for more than one category will not be considered. Ministry of Defence application without supporting attested testimonials & without IPO ( Except SC / ST / OBC ) shall be summarily rejected.
- Send a crossed Indian Postal Order of 10/- in favour of “Director, DRDE, Jhansi Road, Gwalior”, along with the ministry of Defence application ( candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC are exempted from this payment ).
- Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel and should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of interview. “It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO”.
Ministry of Defence Fellowship – Junior Research Fellow & Research Associate Fellowship 2011 – Ministry of Defence Scholarships – Ministry of Defence Research Associate Fellowship 2011
Scholarships Related : Ministry of Defence Government of India, Research Associate Fellowships Form, Ministry of Defence Fellowships 2011, Ministry of Defence Fellowship 2011, Ministry of Defence Gwalior Address, Ministry of Defence Scholarships in India 2011, Ministry of Defence Scholarships 2011, Application Form 2011, Ministry of Defence Websites, Ministry of Defence Eligibility 2011, Ministry of Defence RA Fellowships 2011, Ministry of Defence Age Limit, Ministry of Defence PG Scholarships, Ministry of Defence Fellowship Application Form 2011,
Posted In scholarships : Leave a response for ministry of defence fellowship 2011 by sandhiya