K.C. Mahindra Trust and United World College Scholarship 2011, India
K.C. Mahindra Trust and United World College Scholarship in Diploma
Study Subject : Any
Employer : K.C. Mahindra and UWC
Level : Diploma
Entry to the United World Colleges is by competitive selection. Selection is based on personal merits and financial assistance in the form of partial or full scholarships are available on a need basis.
Selection is the responsibility of the National Committees in more than 100 countries. Interested students should contact their own National Committee.
On application students should have completed ten or eleven years of formal education and are aged between 15 and 17 years (may vary slightly by National Committee).
The academic year starts in August and applications are usually accepted through December and January for the year starting the following August.
Please contact your own National Committee for specific dates.
- Provide the opportunity for highly motivated young people fromdiverse backgrounds to transcend the manyboundaries, which divide our world.
- Offer a two-year program leading to the International Baccalaureate(IB) Diploma. This is recognised as equivalent to the completion ofgrade XII by the Association of Indian Universities.
- To apply to any UWC, candidates must
- be of Indian origin
- must be born between 1 September, 1993 and 28 February, 1996.
- currently be in either grade X or XI.
To obtain an application form, you will need to send a Demand Draft/cheque payable in Mumbai for Rs.800/- drawn in favour of “TheUnited World Colleges Committee (India)”. To obtain the form bypost, please send a self addressed envelope (25 cms x 12 cms)affixed with Rs.50/- stamp.
K.C. Mahindra Trust and United World College Scholarship Application Deadline : 15th February, 2011
Scholarship for Indian Citizens in United World Colleges by K.C. Mahindra Trust
Posted In scholarships : Leave a response for k.c. mahindra trust and united world college scholarship 2011, india by