Felix Scholarships for Indian Students 2013
Felix Scholarships for Indian Students 2013
Masters and PhD Scholarships for Indian Students in Various Fields at University of Oxford, UK 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Archaeology, Anthropology, Applied Statistics, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemistry, Computation, Development Economics, Development Studies, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Ethnology and Museum Ethnography, European Literature, Forestry, Geography, History, Human Biology, Law, Management Studies, Mathematics, Materials, Medicine, Microbiology, Oriental Studies, Pharmacology, Philosophy, Physics, 2 Physiological Sciences, Plant Sciences, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Social Work, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology.
Course Level : ( i ) Taught postgraduate Master’s courses ( MSc, MSt, BCL, MPhil etc. ) = 1 or 2 academic years or ( ii ) Master’s degrees by research ( MSc ( Res ) ) = 2 academic years or ( iii ) Doctoral degrees by research ( DPhil ) = 3 academic years
Scholarship Provider : University of Oxford
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
Eligibility for Felix MSc MPhil Scholarships :
- Up to six Felix Scholarships will be offered for Indian graduates taking up places in October 2013.
- Felix Master’s alumni who have obtained a Distinction can apply for a DPhil Felix scholarship.
- Exactly the same criteria and application process will apply to Felix Master’s alumni as apply to any other candidate applying for a DPhil scholarship. Only one such scholarship will be granted per year.
- Candidates must have at least a first class Bachelor’s degree from an Indian university or comparable institution.
- Exceptionally those with an upper second – class degree at the Bachelor’s level may be considered if they hold a first class degree at the Master’s level.
- Those who already hold degrees from universities outside India are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have already taken up a scholarship to pursue PhD studies at an Indian university are also not eligible for a Felix Scholarship.
Felix Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Felix Scholarship is available for International Students.
- Felix Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries : India.
Felix Scholarship Description :
Up to six Felix Scholarships will be offered for Indian graduates taking up places in October 2013 for :
- ( i ) Taught postgraduate Master’s courses ( MSc, MSt, BCL, MPhil etc. )
= 1 or 2 academic years or ( ii ) Master’s degrees by research ( MSc ( Res ) )
= 2 academic years or ( iii ) Doctoral degrees by research ( DPhil )
= 3 academic years Felix Scholarships are intended for scholars who would be unable, without financial assistance, to take up their place and who have not studied outside their home country.
- You should ensure that you apply for the correct course, as applications for an extension of a course or other additional funding will not be considered.
- Candidates must not, once installed at Oxford, apply for any scholarship that would interfere with the tenure of the Felix Scholarship.
- Application for a Felix Scholarship can be made through only one of the three academic institutions ( University of Oxford, University of Reading and SOAS, University of London ). Candidates must already have submitted a formal application for admission through one of the institutions before applying for a Felix Scholarship.
- Felix Master’s alumni who have obtained a Distinction can apply for a DPhil Felix scholarship. Exactly the same criteria and application process will apply to Felix Master’s alumni as apply to any other candidate applying for a DPhil scholarship. Only one such scholarship will be granted per year.
- Candidates must apply direct to Oxford for admission to the course they wish to study. Detailed advice on such matters as course application forms, arrangements for fieldwork, etc., will be available on request from Oxford.
- Applications for admission to courses should be submitted as early as possible.The Felix Scholarships will cover full fee What it Covers The Felix Scholarships will cover full fees, living costs, a return air fare, and provide additional allowances for books, equipment, warm clothing etc. Spouses’ costs will not be met.
Felix Scholarship Application Form :
- Felix Scholarship should be applied By Post.
Felix Scholarship Application Deadline :
- 04th January, 2013 for Medical Sciences.
- Politics and International Relations and Philosophy 18th January, 2013 for all other subjects.
Up to six Felix Scholarships will be offered at University of Oxford / University of Reading / School of Oriental and African Studies for Indian graduates.
Scholarships Related : 2013 Scholarships in India, 2013 Scholarships in University of Oxford, Abroad MSc MPhil Scholarships 2013, Felix Scholarships for Indian Students 2013, India MSc MPhil Scholarships 2013, India Felix Scholarships 2013, MSc MPhil Scholarship Application Form 2013, MSc MPhil Scholarships in Abroad, DPhil Scholarships in India, Scholarships in Felix 2013, Felix India Scholarships for DPhil, Felix Scholarships for MSc MPhil, University of Oxford India MSc MPhil Scholarships 2013, University of Oxford Scholarship Application Deadline, Felix Scholarship for International Students,
Posted In scholarships : Leave a response for felix scholarships for indian students 2013 by jayaraj