CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013
CBSE CSSS Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013
The Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for its Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship ( CSSS ) for College and University Students 2013.
Eligibility for CBSE CSSS Scholarships 2013 :
- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2013 conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks ( in first five subjects ) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant
- The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course ( not correspondence or distance mode ) from recognized Educational Institutions / University in India.
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship.
- Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed 4.5 lakhs ( Re-revised to 6 lakhs ) per annum.
- The applicant should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from time to time. ( Govt. of India,Dept. of Per. & Trg., OM No. 36033/S/2004-Estt. (Res.), dated 14-10-2004 ) ( This is applicable to all categories of applicants both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’ )
CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship Amount and Duration :
- Graduation - 1000/- per month* for three years
- Post Graduation ( Other than that of the professional courses ) – 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation.
Number of scholarships will be distributed amongst pass out of the Science, Commerce and Humanities in ratio of 3:2:1. Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PH will be as per guidelines of the Govt of India.
CBSE CSSS Scholarship Renewal :
- For renewal of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship, applicant has to apply on separate renewal online form. Applicant should have passed in all the subjects in semester / annual examinations with not less than 60 % marks in the aggregate of 2 semester or annual examinations and have maintained 75 % attendance, good discipline and not involved in ragging activities etc.
- Scholarship once cancelled will not be revived under any circumstances.
Last Date for Applying CBSE CSSS Scholarship 2013 :
Printout of online application form bearing Registration No. and other documents should reach the following address on or before 30th September, 2013.
Assistant Secretary ( Scholarship ),
7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092.
CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013 – CBSE CSSS Scholarship Renewal 2013 – CSSS for College and University Students – CBSE CSSS Scholarship Eligibility 2013
Scholarships Related : CBSE Central Sector Scheme Scholarship 2013, India CBSE Scholarships 2013, CSSS Scholarship Renewal, CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2013, CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2013, Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students, CBSE CSSS Scholarship Renewal, Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Renewal Form, Central Sector Scholarship Scheme (CSSS), CBSE Scholarship Application Form 2013, Central Board of Secondary Scholarship Description, Scholarship Notifications, Postgraduate Scholarships 2013, CBSE Scholarship Application Form, Student Scholarships, CBSE Scholarship for Graduation, CBSE Scholarship 2013, Central Board of Secondary Education 2013 Scholarships, CBSE Scholarship CSSS Renewal, CBSE Scholarship Details, CBSE PG Scholarship 2013, Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2013 by CBSE, CBSE India Scholarship, CBSE Scholarship Renewal Form, CBSE Central Sector Scholarship Selection List, 2013 Scholarships in India,
Posted In scholarships : Leave a response for cbse central sector scheme of scholarships 2013 by sharon