The HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships is one of the initiatives by which we intend to bring more opportunities to talented and deserving students.
We plan to give out over 5000 Scholarships ranging from Rs.2,500 to Rs.10 Lakh amounting to Rs.1.5 crore, to students from the 4th to the 9th standard.
A special panel of judges will evaluate the final shortlisted participants and decide the winners.
Evaluation will be based on the following parameters:
Academics : Last 2 years performance in school
Extracurricular activities and Sports : Competitions won in intra-school, inter-school, state level and national level
Final written tests
Over 4,000 winners will be decided based on the final round scores, extra-curricular achievements and academics and will receive a scholarship amount ranging from Rs.2,500 to Rs.10 Lakh amounting to over Rs.1 crore, to students from the 4th to the 9th standard.
To participate, the child's parents need to fill up the Registration form for the HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarship. Registration is free of cost. The participant can register online.
* Any child studying from Standard 4 to Standard 9
* To participate, the child's parents need to fill up the Registration form for the HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarship. Registration is free of cost. The participant can register online Click here to register.
* No documentation required in order to register for the HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarship.
The participant needs to produce below mentioned documents while collecting the Certificates and Scholarships.
* The registration form needs to be filled by the parents of the participating student.
* The registration form has been divided in two parts viz., 'Personal details' and 'Other details'. These two sections will capture the personal details of the participant and the parent.
* There is a 'Save' button on the left-bottom of your registration form that lets you save your information and proceed further. At any point of time, you can save your half-filled registration form and come back to complete it later. You simply have to enter your registration number in the search box (at your right) to fill up your previously saved form.
* It is extremely important to fill in the correct contact numbers. Mobile number and email ID is compulsory. All information regarding the scholarship will be sent via SMS and e-mail to the registered information mentioned.
* The Registered Number (mobile number / landline number) will be used as a reference number for the collection of certificates and to search the status on the internet.
* The participant needs to call from the Registered Number (mobile or landline) to take the test.
Last date for submitting the entries is March 10, 2009.
Rules and regulations:
Kindly submit the completed registration form on or before March 10, 2009.
Registration is free of cost and more than one child from the same family can participate in the contest.
Incase of two participants from the same family, separate registration forms need to be filled. Separate contact numbers need to be provided for each of them.
15th Jan, 09
10th March, 09
Round 1 - Interactive Voice Recording System (IVR)
26th Jan, 09
20th March, 09
Round 2 - Interactive Voice Recording System (IVR)