|Sainik School 6th & 9th Std 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2017
Sainik School Punglwa, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2017, for the academic year 2017 – 18.
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam 2017 Eligibility :
- For Class VI – Born between 02 July, 2006 and 01 July, 2007
- For Class IX – Born between 02 July, 2003 and 01 July, 2004
Sainik School Punglwa Reservations Seats 2017
2. 25% seats are reserved for sons of Defence Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen [An ex – serviceman is a person who has served in any rank ( whether combatant or non-combatant ) in Armed Forces of the Indian Union ( excluding the Assam Rifles, Defence Security Corps, Lok Sahayak Seva, Territorial Army, etc. ) for a continuous period of not less than six months after attestation. Personnel discharged at their own request before completion of five years of service are not treated in this category. A certificate from District Sainik Welfare Officer regarding their eligibility as Ex-servicemen is to be enclosed with the application ].
3. As regard to reservation for admission of the children of Coast Guard Personnel the following conditions will apply :
- Children of Coast Guard Personnel may be admitted in a Sainik School provided the 25% quota reserved for children of service personnel including ex – servicemen is not filled in that School. This means that the unfilled vacancies in the 25% quota may be allotted to the children of Coast Guard Personnel. It is clarified that in a given year, 25% quota reserved for service personnel will not be exceeded including the seats allotted to the children of Coast Guard Personnel.
- The scholarships for the wards of Coast Guard personnel will be provided by the Coast Guard out of its own funds.
|Class VI||Mathematical Knowledge Test||100|
|Language Ability Test||100|
|Class XI||Mathematics & Science||200 + 75|
|English & Social Studies||100 + 75|
Medium for answering the questions in Sainik School Entrance Exam is English and Hindi.
Sainik School Punglwa 2017 Application Form :
1. The duly filled in Sainik School Application Form along with all required documents may be submitted to the School office by hand or by post. The School shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Demand Draft for appropriate amount should be drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Punglwa”, payable at “SBI, Medziphema [code : 6759]”.
2. Duly filled Sainik School Punglwa Application in the prescribed form along with the Identification certificate and Hall Ticket, should reach the following address, by 30th November, 2016 : The Principal, Sainik School Punglwa, Punglwa BPO, Medziphema SO, Dist – Peren, Nagaland, Pin – 797 106.
3. The passport size ( 4 cm x 5 cm ) photograph of the boy should be neatly affixed in the space on the application form and the identification certificate.
4. Candidates, who have appeared earlier in the Sainik Entrance Examination for admission in any Sainik School, are NOT to apply again for the same class. Their candidature will stand cancelled if found to be a repeat application.
Application Fee :
|Cost of Prospectus||By Hand||By Post|
|For General and Defence Category||400||500|
|For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||250/-||350|
|Question Papers of previous years ( per set )||25/-||50/-|
Sainik School Punglwa Entrance Exam Centres 2017 :
The Punglwa Sainik School Entrance Test shall be conducted at the following locations :
- Punglwa ( School Campus )
Note : The Examination centres will be activated depending on the number of applications received for different centres. Candidates applying for other Sainik Schools may opt for the above centres if they are located in close proximity of the concerned centre.
Sainik School Punglwa 2017 Scholarships :
- Government of Nagaland and Government of Arunachal Pradesh offer liberal scholarships to the candidates from their states subject to certain conditions as required by them. In addition Central Government also provides some share at varying rates to those cadets receiving State Government scholarships.
- Children of serving defence personnel and ex-servicemen admitted on defence quota are granted annual scholarship of 32,000/- for the wards of PBORs and 16,000/- for the wards of JCOs by the MoD.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2017 Important Dates :
Sale of Prospectus / Admission Form
17th October, 2016 to 18th November, 2016
Last Date for receipt of application
30th November, 2016
Date of Entrance Examination
15th January, 2017 ( Sunday )
Contact Details :
District Peren ( Nagaland ),
Pin – 797 106,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : http://sainikschoolpunglwa.nic.in.