|Sainik School 6th & 9th Std 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Sainik School Ghorakhal Entrance Exam 2017
Sainik School Ghorakhal, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the academic session 2017 – 18.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Age Limit 2017 :
Applications are invited as per the given format from boys born between dates given as under for the academic year 2017 – 18, for appearing in All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination.
- For Class VI : 02nd July, 2006 to 01st July, 2007 ( both dates inclusive ).
- For Class IX : 02nd July, 2003 to 01st July, 2004 ( both dates inclusive ).
Note : For admission to class IX the boy should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Seat Reservations 2017 :
67% for Domicile of Uttarakhand and 33% for all Other States & Union Territories. Out of total vacancies, 15% of the seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST categories and 25% of the remaining seats in each category for children of Defence service personnel and Ex servicemen.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Exam Scheme 2017 :
- Examination comprises of two papers namely Mathematics & Language and Intelligence Test of V class standard for entry to VI class. The medium of Entrance Examination for class VI will be Hindi or English
- Two papers namely Mathematics & Science and English & Social Studies of VIII class standard for entry to IX class. The medium of Entrance Examination for class IX shall be English only.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2017 Application Form :
1. Application form of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination for Class VI and IX for the session 2017 – 18 are available free of cost at the school counter from 17th October, 2016 to 18th November, 2016.
2. Sainik School Ghorakhal Application Form can also be downloaded from official website of the school www.ssghorakhal.org upt0 18th November, 2016.
3. Sainik School Ghorakhal Application has to be attached with a demand draft for Registration fee ( non – refundable ) as under :
- General / Defence Category – 600/-
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes Category – 450/-
4. Sainik School Ghorakhal Applications completed in all respects must reach the following address on or before 30th November, 2016 by speed or registered post only : The Principal, Sainik School Ghorakhal, PO : Ghorakhal, District Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 156.
5. Incomplete applications will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this respect. Registration Fee once paid is not refunded under any circumstances.
Note : The State Bank of India demand draft may please be made in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Ghorakhal”, payable at State Bank of India Bhowali Branch ( Code No. 01352 ). Name of the candidate along with Father’s Name to be written on the reverse of demand draft. Cheques, Indian Postal Orders, Pay Order etc are not acceptable by the School.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2017 Examination Centres :
Subject to availability of sufficient candidates, written examination Centres will be at Almora, Bareilly, Dehradun, Ghorakhal, Gorakhpur, Kotdwar, Lucknow, Pithoragarh, Roorkee, Srinagar ( Garhwal ), and Rudrapur ( Udham Singh Nagar ). Allotment of examination Centre will be at the discretion of the school.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2017 Scholarships :
Scholarships are granted by the Government of Uttarakhand for the students of Uttarakhand domicile, based on Parent’s Income & Merit. Boys who are admitted against the 25% quota reserved for children of Defence service personnel / Ex – Servicemen including those of Uttarakhand domicile are eligible for a limited number of scholarships granted by Ministry of Defence. However, diet subsidy is provided for all Uttarakhand domicile boys including Defence Category children. In addition, all the boys admitted except the Day Scholars ( Staff Children ) are provided with some financial assistance by Ministry of Defence. Continuation of Scholarship once granted is subject to income / rank of parents, discipline and academic performance of cadets.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2017 Important Dates :
Sale of Prospectus / Admission Form
17th October, 2016 to 18th November, 2016
Last Date for receipt of application
30th November, 2016
Date of Entrance Examination
15th January, 2017 ( Sunday )
Contact Details :
Sainik School Ghorakhal,
PO : Ghorakhal,
Uttarakhand – 263 156.
Telephone No. : 05942 – 220051,
Mobile No. : 9411107817,
Website : www.ssghorakhal.org.