Vignan University News
V SAT 2013 Results declared
Vignan University released the results of its B.Tech admission test V – SAT – 2013 here on 6th May, 2013. Counselling will be held from 15th May, 2013 to 22nd May, 2013 for those who obtained up to 5,078 ranks.
Releasing the results, Vice – Chancellor M.S.C. Bose said that cent per cent fee rebate would be given to students who secured top 100 ranks, 50 per cent to those with ranks between 101 and 300 and 25 per cent in case of 301 to 500 ranks.
This benefit would be confined to the first year.
Admission would be given to only those students who secured at least 60 per cent marks in Intermediate along with ranks in V – SAT. The successful students have to produce the rank cards, hall tickets, Intermediate marks lists and six passport size photos each during the counselling sessions. Students who obtained ranks beyond 5078 are kept on waiting list.
VSAT Topper Names 2013
The top ten rankers are
- V. Nikhil Prasad ( hall ticket 431428 ),
- M. Vivek ( 450141 ),
- Ch. Kumar Venkat Anudeep ( 390772 ),
- G.N.L. Chandrika ( 390252 ),
- K.V.S. Teja ( 221450 ),
- B. Uma Mounika ( 390232 ),
- G.S.N.V. Satya Lakshmi ( 390767 ),
- Akhil Mehta ( 390771 ),
- K. Maneesha ( 440591 ) and
- Naga Krishna Chandana ( 390768 ).
Vignan University VSAT – 2013 Online Entrance Test
Vignan University, Guntur invites application for Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test ( VSAT 2013 ) for admission to the B.Tech programmes commencing in the session 2013.
VSAT Eligibility 2013 :
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with 60% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates born after on or before July 01, 1992 eligible for test.
Admission Procedure for VSAT 2013 :
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the V – SAT 2013 online test conducted by Vignan University.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained in V – SAT 2013, provided if he / she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan University.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the on – line test and they will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through a common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the on-line test or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility / admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission ( such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct Certificate etc. ) to the Director – Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programmes will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
How to Apply for VSAT 2013 :
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Vignan University. VSAT 2013 online Application form – http://bit.ly/VPo6rz
- The filled application along with the DD for 800/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to reach the address given below before the last date specified.
VSAT 2013 Important Dates :
- Last date for the submission of application form is 5th April, 2013.
- VSAT 2013 online Test will be held from : 14th April, 2013 to 20th April, 2013.
Contact Details of Vignan University :
Director – Admissions,
Guntur – 522213,
Phone : +91863 – 2118487.
Vignan University News – VSAT Results 2013, VSAT Online Test 2013
News Related : VSAT Exam Results 2013, VSAT Results Toppers/Topper Names/Topper Marks/Counselling Dates/Pass Percentage/Rank Details 2013, Vignan University VSAT 2013, Vignan University News, Vignan University UG PG Programmes 2013, Vignan University VSAT Admission Notification 2013, Vignan University VSAT 2013 Results, VSAT April 2013, Online Application VSAT 2013, Vignan University VSAT Entrance Exam 2013, VSAT Online Application Form 2013, VSAT 2013 Admission NOtification, Vignan University Internship Programme 2013, Vignan University Practise School Programme 2013, Vignan University Courses Offered, Vignan University B.Tech Internship Program 2013, Vignan University ECE Internship Program 2013, Vignan University EEE Internship Program 2013, Vignan University CSE Internship Program 2013, Vignan University IT Internship Program 2013, Internship Programme Vignan University 2013, Vignan's Lara Institute of Technology and Science Guntur, Vignan University M.Tech Courses 2013, Vignan University M.Tech Embedded Systems, Vignan University Seats 2013, Vignan University Exam Dates 2013, Vignan University M.Pharm Courses 2013, Vignan University Admissions 2013, Vignan University Admissions Fee, Vignan University Fee Structure 2013, Vignan University B Tech 2013, Vignan University Application Form 2013, VSAT Technology in India, Common Entrance Test in Andhra Pradesh, Application for VSAT, Application Form for B.Tech 2013, Vignan Group of Institutions Hyderabad, VSAT Exam Date, Civil Service Support Program, Vignan University Academy SAP, News Articles, Educational News, Education News, Latest Education News, Updated News Particulars about Schools, University News, College, University, Education Related Articles,
Posted In news : Leave a response for vignan university news by venkatesh