News : Scholarship for 2 Lakh Students of Backward Areas in Assam

Scholarship for 2 Lakh Students of Backward Areas in Assam

Scholarship for 2 Lakh Students of Backward Areas in Assam

The Assam government will provide scholarships of Rs. 2,000 each to 2 lakh meritorious students belonging to tea-tribe communities, the Scheduled Tribes, the Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes, as well as other communities living in the border areas, chars (sand isles of the Brahmaputra river) and other economically and educationally backward areas in 27 districts this financial year.

The State government will soon constitute a Minority Education Commission to advise the government on education of students belonging to minority communities.

This was announced by Assam Revenue and Disaster Management Minister Bhumidhar Barman in his speech after the ceremonial hoisting of the national flag at the Latasil grounds here on Sunday.

Dr. Barman hoisted the Tricolour and took salute of the march past on behalf of the State government at the main official Independence Day function in the State, as Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi is still recuperating at the Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai, after undergoing a heart surgery.

The Minister stated in his speech that Mr. Gogoi also announced another welfare measure of enhancing the monthly pension of freedom fighters from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 8,000.

Highlighting the achievements of the Congress-led coalition government in the State, Dr. Barman said the per capita income had increased from Rs. 13,962 to Rs. 29,305 over the past nine years since the Congress came back to power in 2001.

In the health sector, the emergency 108-Mrityunjoy service has so far saved 17,503 lives and benefitted 3,49,460 patients. Ambulance service had been introduced in 199 tea gardens and 10 boat clinics had been opened to cover people living in the riverine and Char areas.

TAGS: ,

The Assam government will provide scholarships of Rs. 2,000 each to 2 lakh meritorious students belonging to tea-tribe communities, the Scheduled Tribes, the Scheduled Castes, and Other Backward Classes.

Posted In news : Leave a response for scholarship for 2 lakh students of backward areas in assam by

Leave a Comment for Scholarship for 2 Lakh Students of Backward Areas in Assam

83 Responses to “Scholarship for 2 Lakh Students of Backward Areas in Assam”

• VERY GOOD
    By DEWAN JABID AKTAR from BARPETA,ASSAM on August 3, 2016 at 8:44 am
  • Dear sir , my name is chiranjit rabha from Goalpara.I am a student of clas xI from d.k.college,mirza.i am a poor student.my father is a fermer so sir plese help me by giving me this scholarship .thanks
    By Chiranjit Rabha from vill:Hatigaon,p.o:Suarmari,District:Goalpara,State:Assam on July 29, 2016 at 9:53 pm
  • Dear Respected Sir,I am doing B.sc. (PCM) but due to my economical problem it is going very difficult for perents to handle my academic costs ,I'm in trouble a lot.please help me. By RAJ KR .NATH ,SONITPUR(District)
    By Rajkumar nath from dhekiajuli, assam on July 27, 2016 at 12:35 pm
  • dear sir i m very poor boy i am also pass 2017 assam board hslc examination my percent was 70% i want to read but we are too much poor so my parients donot manage more i hope you you r likes as our poor students god..........
    By sri biswas tanti from moranhat on July 24, 2016 at 8:30 am
  • My father is a farmer. I am a student of hs first year .my father is a very poor man .my economic conditions is very bad.so I want to this sp
    By Umar Faruque from dist.Chirang.vill.bagidawara po.panbari.ps.panbari on July 16, 2016 at 4:23 pm
  • Sir i am a student of h.s 2nd year in J.B. COLLEGE JORHAT .I am a commerse student and belonging to a very poor family .sir i need this schoolarship and will help in my study and fullfill my dreams and family problems. Thank you sir ...
    By Rahul tanti from dibrughar,assam on July 6, 2016 at 10:01 pm
  • Sir...we are poor..my father is a farmer....can i get this schoolarship
    By Bitupan Gharphalia from sivasagar, assam on June 30, 2016 at 6:35 pm
  • I wanna complete my B.A I need money
    By powjian kahmei from binnakandi p_2 dist. cachar assam on June 29, 2016 at 5:09 pm
  • I'm a HS passed passed student stream Science...
    By Shahid Anowat from Guwahati on June 14, 2016 at 2:51 pm
  • Sir l am poor student,please help me
    By abinash pator from morigaon (assam) on June 11, 2016 at 10:08 pm
  • Sir I need the scholarship
    By mojahidur rahman from Guwahati,assam on June 5, 2016 at 8:15 pm
  • My name is Jaydev Rabha.My village name is Barbelbari form Tamulpur. I had pssed the h.s exaamination 2017. our familly is a very poor family so i need scholarship
    By Jaydev Rabha from Tamulpur on June 4, 2016 at 10:29 pm
  • Please help only poor students
    By Jaydev Rabha from Tamulpur on June 4, 2016 at 10:22 pm
  • Respected sir/madam I myself belong to st tribe from halflong dima hasao district under Assam as I have been studying in nagaland with my uncle from class6 and could not claim any scholarship here still as now I pass out metric with 61% and past out 10+2 with percentage of 71 so kindly l help me as how do i get those scholarship for my future study??
    By Haizeuteung Riame from ps/po mahur district halflong,Assam on May 18, 2016 at 1:05 pm
  • Sir I am very poor family students I need scholarship because of my college cast maintenance is very problem I need help....thanks
    By NUR ISLAM from BILASI PARA District DHUBRI P.O NAYER ALGA on May 5, 2016 at 11:45 am
  • Sir i am from very poor family studen so please help me sir
    By Abu Radhem from Vill: Kadamoni, Pin: 782122, Dist: Nagaon(Assam) on April 29, 2016 at 9:28 am
  • Sir i am student of TDC 3th semester assam University 2017 complete my HS in 2017 persent. at iam study at education Honars By MD.Akhtar Hussain Chauhdhary From Dhekiajuli ON 01 aprel 2017
    By Akhtar Hussain Chaudhary from Vill-Surjyapur No1 PO-Alisinga,PS-Dhekiajuli, Dist-Sonitpur(Assam),PIN-784112 on April 1, 2016 at 8:00 pm
  • I Mijing Basumatary from Assam , Belongs to St caste,, i m Studying B. Pharmacy in udaipur Rajasthan, My parents have no job, Actually i want to need help. Please ,, Thanks, thats all,,
    By Mijing Basumatary from Udaipur, Rajasthan on March 29, 2016 at 12:27 pm
  • Plz sir Money problem
    By jahangir alam from barpetaroadindia on March 16, 2016 at 9:19 am
  • Sir, I am a minority student belongs to a back ward areas of Assam and studying M.com 3rd sem...I need scholarship
    By Sufian Ahmed from Assam (Badarpur,dist-karimganj,pin -788806) on March 7, 2016 at 10:37 pm
  • I am a student of BA history hons of 4th sem so i need a help because my parents are struggling for me so much plz......plz help me By Monjita Iswary from vill-South Gandabil on 4 march, 2017
    By Monjita Iswary from Assam on March 4, 2016 at 10:57 pm
  • hellow sir...i am juri saikia...i am really in need of a scholarship..more over i belong to a backward place...am studying in bsc 2nd sem...please sir kindly issue the scholarship..it would be helpful to me..THANK YOU
    By juri saikia from p.o. mazbat pin 784507 dist-udalguri on March 4, 2016 at 8:03 am
  • Sir i am Md hanif ali.I am a student of hs 1st year.
    By Hanif ali from Biswanath chariali.p.o -phanibhoral.pin784176 on March 1, 2016 at 6:10 am
  • Vill: Borpather no. 3, P/O: Balichang, Pin: 784174, P/S: Biswanath ChaMouza, Mouza: Sakumatha.
    By Joy Engti from Tezpur city, Assam state on February 23, 2016 at 8:25 pm
  • i am student of b.com 2nd sem dibrugarh university and if i get some finanace help from assam govt. i think i willl be able to discolse some of my finanace problems
    By Mrinmoy phukon from dhakhuana , assam on February 22, 2016 at 8:10 pm
  • i am pursuing b.com and i am really in need of finance to continue my further studies
    By Gomrick kumbang from kandulimathura ,kulajan, dhemaji on February 22, 2016 at 8:05 pm
  • Sir i am from very backward place called baksa dist. I am belonging from middle claas family. I am OBC category. I am doing civil enginering at nagaon polytechnic,Nagaon. So we need some help with you, sir.
    By Samsuddin ahmed from vill+po-ahopa, dist- baksa, state-assam on February 21, 2016 at 11:23 pm
  • its very good steps of our govt.
    By Zakir Hussain from Nagaon, Assam on February 16, 2016 at 11:24 pm
  • Sir,I am reading in class 11(science stream) & I passed HSLC securing 77%.my parents can't give me sufficient fees for economical problem.so I required help of you. I hope I will get the help of you.
    By Abu Hasan Tarique from nagaon on February 16, 2016 at 7:34 pm
  • sir,i am doing b.tech at cit,kokrajhar and i need scholarship
    By mridul das from kokrajhar,assam on February 10, 2016 at 9:26 pm
  • Sir I am student of TDC 4th senester in Assam University 2017 complete my HS in71 percent .At present I am study at Economic Honars
    By MD Abdul Munimm from karimganj on February 6, 2016 at 10:09 am
  • respected sir/madam...I m a post graduate student.....my parents are not capable of proving money for my study but..i want to study more....so plzzzzzz.....help me ...I need scholarship for my study
    By queen chetia from jorhat on February 2, 2016 at 7:58 pm
  • i am a class 10 student,,,,my mother is struggling so much for my study,,,,i need scholarship,,,,, i am st caste ,,, village:kalahandi bosti,,, pin:784173
    By Pritam Singnar from sonitpur,assam on January 31, 2016 at 8:47 am
  • sir, i belong from ST tribe n iam s student of 4th semester doing my BA.I am in need of the scholarship kindly response to it n help me know the procedure to get it
    By Angel Basumatary from guwahati on January 28, 2016 at 7:41 pm
  • Sir/ madam, i am a poor family's student, but i am reading, kindly give me your valuable schoolership. And if give success my future life....
    By Nurjamal Hoque from assam on January 27, 2016 at 11:07 am
  • Sir,I am OBC Category.Now read in B.SC.PLZ hell me
    By HAFIZUR RAHMAN from ASSAM on January 13, 2016 at 3:26 pm
  • Sir,I am an Orphane and currently reading HS2nd year,I am from a poor family, plz give me this scholarship.BANK AC 34165123852,SBI,BRANCE:011617.My present address is vill:Kachumara,Dist:Barpeta(Assam)
    By SHAHARUKH KHAN from Barpeta on January 13, 2016 at 3:20 pm
  • sir please help me to complete my engineering. need your help
    By varsha jain on January 13, 2016 at 11:24 am
  • I m bsc fst sem student plz help me for complete my graduation becoz my father was dead recently and I was helpless now . plzzzzzzz plzzzz I need to complete my graduation help me . Which date I apply for this scholarship and how
    By priyashree roy from assam on January 6, 2016 at 12:08 am
  • I am a student of bsc 4th sem.plz help me.
    By damayanti hazarika. from vill+p.o.-bonpuroi. dist-lakhimpur. pin-784165 on December 28, 2015 at 6:09 am
  • I am student of 4th sem and generl category.my father isa farmer and mother is a housewife.so i need a scholarship.
    By damayanti hazarika. from vill+p.o.-bonpuroi. dist-lakhimpur. pin-784165 on December 27, 2015 at 9:32 pm
  • I am a student of m.sc 1st semester of G.U. I passed b.sc securing 75.65%. I am a poor student so i need scholarship and i belongs to OBC categories.
    By Alakesh Sarkar from Nalbari on December 8, 2015 at 12:54 am
  • Respected sir, I am a student of Bachelor of engineering 5th semester and general category . I Have passed H. S. Exam with marks 75.4%.My parents don't maintain my education costs,my mother is housewife and further is a farmer . so I need a scholarship.
    By MANASH JYOTI SAIKIA from Nagaon, Assam, pin_782124. on December 5, 2015 at 2:51 pm
  • vill:Bordubatup, dist-Morigaon, po-Bhuragaon
    By Bhabananda nath from city-guwahati(assam) on November 29, 2015 at 6:30 pm
  • I have need of this scholarship because I am poor student
    By zahangir alom sk from gossaigaon on November 16, 2015 at 11:18 pm
  • SIR, I AM A STUDENT OF BA 1ST SEMESTER.I HV PASSED HS SECURING 68%.I NEED SCHOLARSHIP BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL PROBLEM,MOREOVER MY MOTHER IS A WIDOW AND PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED.SO PLZ HELP ME SIR ...I WILL REMAIN GRATEFULL TO YOU FOREVER
    By MURCHANA SHARMA KASHYAP from MANGALDAI,ASSAM on November 5, 2015 at 11:14 am
  • SIR I AM A STUDENT OF BSc NURSING.I HV PASSED HS SECURING 69%.I NEED SCHOLARSHIP BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL PROBLEM.PLZ HELP ME SIR....
    By MRIGAKSHI SARMAH from RANGIA on November 5, 2015 at 11:09 am
  • SIR,I AM A STUDENT OF BA 1ST SEMESTER,I HV PASSED HS SECURING 68%.I NEED SCHOLARSHIP BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL PROBLEM,MOREOVER MY MOTHER IS A WIDOW AND PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED
    By MURCHANA SHARMA KASHYAP from MANGALDAI,ASSAM on November 5, 2015 at 10:56 am
  • SIR,I AM A STUDENT OF BA 1ST SEMESTER.I HV PASSED HSLC SECURING 68%.I NEED SCHOLARSHIP BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL PROBLEM.MOREOVER MY MOTHER IS A WIDOW AND PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED.
    By MURCHANA SHARMA KASHYAP from MANGALDAI,ASSAM on November 5, 2015 at 10:51 am
  • Sir, I am study B.D(Bachelor of Divinity) cruse. I belong to OBC categories and my family is very poor. if i will get your financial help, so i will very satisfied. by Joydeep Demta, Dibrugarh Assam, on 24 October 2017, at 9:45 am
    By JOYDEEP DEMTA from No 1 Nahorani village, p.o- Digholia, Dist- Dibrugarh Assam, pin-786101 on October 24, 2015 at 9:47 am
  • sir i need scholarship becuse i am doing bsc and i have money problem
    By Kawshar Alom from Bijni,Assam on October 24, 2015 at 9:19 am
  • Sir, i am poor student and OBC category, i am doing study B.D(bacholor of divinaty)in present U.P, i need to scholarship,plz help me sir. by Joydeep Demta from Dibrugarh Assam, october 23, 2017 at 9:30pm
    By JOYDEEP DEMTA from No 1 Nahorani village, p.o Digholia, dist, Dibrugarh Assam, city Dibrugarh on October 23, 2015 at 9:30 pm
  • sir i am from assam university, silchar doing b tech in agricultural engineering and i need scholarship
    By Majammil Hussain from Nalbari, Assam on October 23, 2015 at 1:03 am
  • Sir, I am a poor student. I am doing B.Sc degree my parents donot maintant my coast for education..... So,Please help me.....
    By Rohis Uddin Sheikh from Gauhati(Assam) on October 18, 2015 at 11:03 am
  • sir i am from nit silchar doing b tech in civil engg and i need scholarship
    By mrinmoy jyoti sarma from guwahati ,assam on October 14, 2015 at 8:30 pm
  • Im doing bsc in pragjyotish clg n belongs to OBC category... I hve need scholarship..plz sir help me for my further studies
    By Nandita borah from mangaldai on October 7, 2015 at 1:39 pm
  • I have need shorship because i am belong to very poor family,please sir help me for my studies
    By Pranamangshu Barman from Silchar cachar Assam on October 3, 2015 at 10:28 am
  • Why the general category students are not eligible for this scholarship?All of sc,st,obc and general students are the citizens of tomorrow.but why you are separate the sc,st,and obc students.That is not fair.And according to me,this scholarship is not the scholarship of backward areas.Thankyou
    By Dhanjit sarmah from city -bezera,state -assam on October 2, 2015 at 4:39 pm
  • I am studying here in Meghalaya please help for me to get my scholarship succesfull..thanks
    By Erastar R marak from vill--kompaduly po-hahim dist.-kamrup,assam on September 30, 2015 at 9:28 am
  • Sir..I am doing msc..in environment management. And I am selected in entrance exam of b.ed..but due to financial problems. .I dont get the admission.....so please sir help me. I am belonging to..ex.tea tribe community. .
    By chandana urang from guwahati, ASSAM on September 29, 2015 at 5:16 pm
  • Sir, I shall be very grateful to have scholarship and I belong to ST
    By RIKRAK G MOMIN from GUWAHATI (ASSAM) on September 28, 2015 at 9:08 pm
  • I will be thankful to have this scholarship.
    By DEBOJYOTI PAUL from DEBOJYOTI PAUL,S/O KARTIK PAUL,H.NO.53,KABUGANJ,CACHAR,ASSAM,P/O KABUGANJ,PIN 788121. on September 23, 2015 at 12:57 pm
  • I will be glad if i get this scholarship for my higher studies.
    By Udipta Buragohain from jorhat, assam on September 21, 2015 at 12:04 pm
  • I am 12th passed in ahsec(2017). My percentage is 64.8% (science),caste-sc. Vill- chengelemara Po-Panpur which is situated10km of Jamugurihat. Dist- sonitpur(assam)
    By Chinmoy Das from tezpur,assam on September 17, 2015 at 9:16 pm
  • I am doing M.A (Geography) in Sikkim University, I belongs to ST categories, and my family is very poor. So, if I will get your financial help then it will be a little contribution for me. Thanks.
    By BABRUBAHAN BASUMATARY from KOKRAJHAR on September 11, 2015 at 1:43 pm
  • I am doing M.A in Sikkim University, and I am belongs to ST. categories, if I will get Financial assistant from you then i will be very satisfied, because my family is very poor.
    By BABRUBAHAN BASUMATARY from KOKRAJHAR on September 11, 2015 at 1:36 pm
  • Sir, I being born from a very poor family, needs a scholarship for my higher education. I need your help.
    By Ninghuing Nriame from Dist: N.C Hills Assam on September 11, 2015 at 12:39 pm
  • Sir, I belong to poor family member so please help us ST hills people.Need your support sir,
    By Hovika Sema from Assam (guwahati) on September 8, 2015 at 2:39 pm
  • Sir..I'm studying mechanical engineering and I belongs to poor family So for the semester fess I want a scholarship sir I request you please help me
    By bikash kurmi from Jorhat Assam; sangsua T .E ;P.O.- Gotonga; pin- 785616 on September 3, 2015 at 6:25 pm
  • Sir.plz help me.I am a poor student.
    By Jahidul Islam from Guwahati on August 29, 2015 at 10:03 pm
  • Sir I am a B.tech student of Guwahati university institute of science and technology. I belong to a BPL family and OBC category. I kindly requested to you to give me the scholarship that will help me to go on my studies. I will be always thankfull to you
    By Bikash Das from chhaygaon, kamrup(R), assam on August 21, 2015 at 8:44 am
  • sir i am from guwahati in kamrup disrict.... belongs to middle class backward family,i am doing b.tech mechanical engineering at bharath university in chennai so we need some help with you,so that we can complete my study......
    By ajbuddin ali from guwahati on August 18, 2015 at 3:48 pm
  • Sir I am from a very backward place called gopalpr in North lakhimpur dstrict.. M fom a farmer family and doing my MBA from NERIST.. please kindly grant me scholarsip so that I can complete my study..
    By Bornali Borah from Vill- Gopalpur, Disst N/ lakhimpur on August 15, 2015 at 9:22 pm
  • Sir, my self Bishal Sarkar ,I am from a very poor family. I secured 79.6% in hslc. Now I am in hs first year in 'Udalguri College' in Udalguri.But now my family is facing lots of financial problems in paying my tution fees.So, please help me.
    By Bishal Sarkar from Udalguri,Assam on August 11, 2015 at 3:11 pm
  • Sir, my self Bishal Sarkar,I am from a very poor family.I secured 79.6% in hslc. Sir, my family is facing lots of financial problems in paying my tution fees.So, please help me.
    By Bishal Sarkar from District-Udalguri,state-Assam on August 11, 2015 at 1:04 pm
  • It should be given to those students who are needy because our income tax authority takes the bribe and write less annual income in income cirtificate
    By Chayan Das from Karimganj, ASSAM on August 10, 2015 at 12:25 pm
  • Sir i got 80.33% in hslc and 73% in hs but now for higher education i faced money problem so kindly request you to help
    By Partha pratim Barman from Nalbari; Assam on August 9, 2015 at 1:13 pm
  • Sir,I am belong to a poor family.my village is very backwards.i got 65% in HSLC and 64%in HS and now iam studying BSc in maths,....would u plz kindly help me sir..
    By TULEN DOLOI from morigaon(assam) on August 1, 2015 at 9:16 pm
  • Sir,my self pretty gogoi,secured 88.2 in HSSLC conducted byAHSEC 2017.Now pursuing BSc in major Chemistry at JIST College ,jorhat from june 2017.m from a very poor family.difficult for my parents for financial matter for pursuing degree programme.please help.thanks
    By pretty gogoi from sivasagar,assam on July 12, 2015 at 6:34 pm
  • Sir i am a poor boy in village please give me a schoolarship i got 65% in HSLC exam now i am reading a govt college at manikpur(Bongaigaon)
    By Aminul Ahmed from Manikpur,Bongaigaon(Assam) on July 11, 2015 at 5:26 pm
  • Please help me to give schoolarship
    By Aminul Ahmed from Bijni(Assam) on July 11, 2015 at 5:22 pm
  • sir,i am doing b.com from GAUHATI COMMERCE COLLEGE (accy) major...caste schedule....pls provide me with dis scholarship...ishall be glad ...got 79% in hs
    By darpana das from guwahati,assam on July 10, 2015 at 1:18 pm
  • Sir, I am staying backward area in assam .I am not getting any educatinal facilities there .so I need your help .
    By sofiqul islam from daipam Darrang assam on June 30, 2015 at 1:24 am
  • Sir I took admission in Sonari college in B.Sc 1st semester in physics but my economic condition is not that goo so that i could afford my essential books.Sir please provide me scholarship to persue my further studies .I passed H.S.S.L.C this year with 77.2% marks. PLEASE HELP.
    By Subham sen from Sonari,Sivasagar ,Assam on June 29, 2015 at 9:24 pm
  • Sir I have applied for this scholarship (St hills)but I did not receive the scholarship money yet can you please respond me that when could I expect to get
    By Tabitha Lallianzuali Khupton from Assam,Jorhat on June 14, 2015 at 3:00 am
  • I am pollobi from Dhing , Degree student and i am very poor family girl please help sir
    By Pollobi Saikia from Nagaon, State on May 28, 2015 at 6:40 pm
  • Sir, I am doing B.A but due to my economical problem it is going very difficult for parents to handle my academic costs ,I'm in trouble a lot.please help me. By Binoy Kolita from Dhubri
    By Binoy Kolita from Dhubri on May 28, 2015 at 6:12 pm
  • Sir, I am doing B.A but due to my economical problem it is going very difficult for parents to handle my academic costs ,I'm in trouble a lot.please help me. By Ruksana from Moirabari,Morigaon
    By Ruksana Begum from Morigaon, Assam on May 28, 2015 at 5:56 pm
  • Dear Respected Sir,I am doing B.A (Education Major Subject) but due to my economical problem it is going very difficult for perents to handle my academic costs ,I'm in trouble a lot.please help me. By Afruja Begum Morigaon(District)
    By Afruja Begum from Morigaon, Assam on May 28, 2015 at 5:46 pm
  • SIR,I am doing b.tech but due to my economical problem it is going very difficult for parents to handle my academic costs ,I'm in trouble a lot.please help me.
    By saurabh gogoi from chandrapur,kamrup(metro) on May 2, 2015 at 4:22 pm
  • Sir, I am From Laruajan,kamrup(r),Assam. I am not studying For Economical problem in my family.so please help me.
    By ROFIQUL ISLAM from LARUAJAN,CHHAY GAON,KAMRUP(R) on April 30, 2015 at 9:18 pm
  • Sir,am from Nagan,Assam.Am not studying for Economical problem. Am belonging from por family.Help me.
    By Asad Uddin from Nagaon,Assam on March 27, 2015 at 12:49 am
  • i am studying B.Sc (agri) in Assam Agricultural University...my family backgroun does not sound strong..so if i get some help i would be much grateful to u (sir)
    By Ajay Hazarika from Jorhat, Assam on February 18, 2015 at 7:04 pm
  • As I am like that students want because it's help us to be a goodly studying
    By Suhaib hussain Choudhury from Morigaon,assam on February 16, 2015 at 9:04 pm
  • Its realy a awesome step as there are plenty of meritorious students who belong to a poor family, I am also one of them.
    By Utpal Ray from GUWAHATI, ASSAM on February 13, 2015 at 7:11 am
  • Its a great steap.It really help the backward classes students...I am student of B.A in sivasagar collage and I really need a scholership...please help me through your scheme....
    By Atit saikia from sivasagar,assam on February 12, 2015 at 12:50 am
  • i am studying b pharm in karnataka, need help through this scheme..
    By Bipul Ray from chirang, assam on December 15, 2014 at 3:36 am
  • Respected sir i am a student of Dibrugarh university doing masters in chemistry.. please help me through your scheme.
    By bikash nath from digboi,anandapara on December 7, 2014 at 9:39 am
  • sir or mam, i am a student of geeta engineering college panipat, haryana and i need a scholarship for paid my tuition fees. plz help me... i hope our govt. will help me. name: Boken Doley vill. : member chouck po: akajan, ps: silapathar dist. : dhemaji state assam
    By Boken Doley from geeta engineering college panipat, haryana on September 10, 2014 at 1:16 am
  • Sir, I am a student of JIST,Jorhat and I need scholarship please help me
    By Amlanjyoti gogoi from sivasagar,assam on September 7, 2014 at 12:01 am
  • Sir I am stuady Engineering and I belonging to char area.Sir It's very helpfully.
    By SAIFUL ISLAM from DHUBRI, ASSAM on August 16, 2014 at 4:12 pm
  • sir iam a engineering student ,i belongs to poor family so, i need scholarship . please help.
    By suraj pradhan from jaipur on August 2, 2014 at 2:52 pm
  • Sir i am a student of B.sc 1st sem. I need some scholarship to improve my study..
    By Atanu Chutia from Moranhat,sivasagar, assam on July 26, 2014 at 9:13 am
  • sir, i am a b.sc student...i use to stay in hostel, so i cannot fulfill my needs as i belong to a poor family... i will be grateful if i achieve this award. thank you
    By ujjal protim gohain from dibrugarh on February 22, 2014 at 9:25 pm
  • RESPECTED SIR, I am a student of JIST ,JORHAT doing engineering, my father is a farmer so he can not effort my fees so , please help me sir
    By SIMANTA CHANGMAI from TITABAR ,ASSAM on January 28, 2014 at 4:47 pm
  • Sir I m a student of B.Tech(ME)at punjab technical university(PTU),Jalandhar. my family is poor, my father is not able to pay my hostel+college fees, i m having problem in studies, i need scholarship to fixing this problem, please help me sir... i will be very greatefull if i get this scholarship.
    By Jingania Gogoi from Dibrugarh, Assam on October 15, 2013 at 12:52 pm
  • sir i am doing my btech degree in national institute of technology, calicut in electronics and communication department.. as my father is a poor farmer i need financial help...
    By suraj basumatary from calicut, kerala on September 18, 2013 at 6:09 pm
  • sir i am an engineering student,but as our family is not economically stable i am facing a lot of problem in paying my tuition fees and hostel fees so i would be very much grateful if you help me out...
    By Uttam kumar pegu from Silapathar,Dhemaji ,Assam on July 18, 2013 at 7:20 am
  • sir, i am studying engineering,my expenses are very high,plus i stay in hostel. my father is noot tthat wealthy. i am of SC , i am in very much need of this scholarship. please help me out
    By Monami Das from po: serabhati, guwahati,assam,pin:781016 on June 17, 2013 at 11:53 am
  • sir I m in studying in NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MEGHALAYA in engineering courses need of the scholarship as my parents cn't effort institute fees. so i will be gratefull name- adip rajiyung s/o- amrit rajiyung catagory: S.T hills
    By ADIP RAJIYUNG from p.o: maibang,dist:dima hasao,assam. pin:788831 on April 26, 2013 at 11:23 pm
  • sir, I m pursuing Bsc (H) now.. my father is retired and my college fees is too hihg morever, i stay in hostel I need a scholarship as i am good in my academics please help me out...
    By jaysree bora from guwahati on December 27, 2012 at 3:16 pm
  • i'm very poor student. i need a scholarship.
    By SANU KANGSHA BANIK from Dalgaon, Darrang, Assam on December 8, 2012 at 8:11 pm
  • i m in need of the scholarship as my college fees is very high and my parents are struggling to afford the fees and my dailywood so i will be very gratefull if i get this scholarship thank you- BIDYUT BISWAS S/O BIBEKANANDA BISWAS AND DALIA BISWAS
    By bidyut biswas from udalguri assam on October 16, 2012 at 12:12 am