Gujarat State Board of School Textbooks News
Have you ever got marks for your wrong answers? Is it possible? Well, not at all. But students in Gujarat are getting marks even if there answers are wrong. In fact, the decision is taken by the board. Read on…
The Examinations for class 1 to 8 in Gujarat begins in the first week of October. The sources revealed that due to so many errors in the textbooks, the Gujarat Education Board of Schools have decided to give marks to the students even if there are wrong answers.
Also, in many schools teachers have planned to have an exclusive discussion with the text book board on the matter of errors once the examinations in October are over. This is to ensure that the second semester examination is a smooth affair.
The Gujarat State Textbook Mandal which was established in AD 1969 on 21st October, 2012 since then its the 38 years of mandals main target to publish and provide high quality textbooks. And, to Gujarat students the books were easily available at a reasonable prices.
The mandal not just publishes the Std 1 – 12 Gujarati Medium textbook, but also in Hindi, English, Marathi, Sindhi, Urdu, Sanskrit and Tamil Languages text books are also published.
The Board Committees helps Mandals whole Management to be done in a proper manner. Its decided objectives are fulfilled for that Board Committee is formed by the below mentioned board members. They include :
- General Board
- Director Board
- Working Committee
- Educational Committee
- Production Committee and
- Research Committee
Mandals have a great mission towards it. They do follow some principles to work. Such as :-
- As per Syllabus accepted by Gujarat Government Std 1 – 12 besides Gujarati Medium other in 7 mediums such as Hindi, English, Marathi, Sindi, Urdu, Sanskrit and Tamil good quality text after being prepared and having printing the, at reasonable price is available to all students in time in such manner distribution is to be done.
- Teacher work books, self work books and other educational things to be prepared.
- To improve primary, secondary and higher level courses for its researches are conducted and it is encouraged.
- For primary secondary and higher medium standard students for prepared for complementary reading. And
- Primary, Secondary and Higher Education progress and quality improvement assistance and to give it a force.