News : Free Coaching for VAO Examinations on All Sundays

Free Coaching for VAO Examinations on All Sundays

Free Coaching for VAO Examinations on All Sundays

The District Employment Exchange is organising a free coaching class for the examinations for the Village Administrative Officers post on all Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from 5th September, 2010 to 14th September, 2010.MBA Question Bank CD

Those who had applied for the examinations are requested to approach the District Employment Exchange office with their education certificates and apply for availing the free coaching facility.

General Studies Question Bank CD

TAGS: ,

Posted In news : Leave a response for free coaching for vao examinations on all sundays by

Leave a Comment for Free Coaching for VAO Examinations on All Sundays

35 Responses to “Free Coaching for VAO Examinations on All Sundays”

• hi i want to join free coaching for vao class on all sundays
    By belji from ekkattuthangal guindy chennai on February 9, 2016 at 2:43 pm
  • I want to free coaching for vao classes
    By satham usain from chennai, tamilnadu on January 31, 2016 at 9:24 am
  • i want to join free coaching for vao on all sundays
    By amudha priya from chennai on January 24, 2016 at 3:48 pm
  • hello sir I am c.suman from annannagar Chennai. I want to know the address and contact no. to seek free coaching centre in anna nagar Chennai. thank you
    By c.suman from annannagar on January 8, 2016 at 2:54 pm
  • Hello sir this is vivek from chennai. I want to know the address and mobile number to reach the free coaching centre in chennai. thank you.
    By Vivek from Chennai Tamil nadu on January 6, 2016 at 6:36 pm
  • Hello sir please tell me the address and mobile no to reach you,regarding to join in free coaching centre in chennai.
    By Vivek from chennai on January 6, 2016 at 6:34 pm
  • Hi,Please tell me a free coaching center in chennai
    By MERCY from chennai,Tamilnadu on December 29, 2015 at 11:11 pm
  • I am interested in joining vao coaching classes at sundays pls provide details abt it
    By yoga from Theni on December 27, 2015 at 5:46 am
  • I want freecoaching in vao exam
    By c.jamunarani from ambattur on December 26, 2015 at 5:32 pm
  • sir , i would like the details of the courses ur conducting for tnpsc
    By m.muthuramalingam from t.nagar on December 25, 2015 at 1:02 pm
  • i want to go for class in chennai for vao exam 2017
    By kaviyarasi.j from chennai,velachery on November 28, 2015 at 10:14 pm
  • Hello sir, i have applied for V.A.O examination, but i need a support to prepare this exam, kindly please provide a free coaching classes on sunday ,it will be more help full to poor people like us
    By ponnarasi from Padi,chennai on November 27, 2015 at 10:35 am
  • hello sir i write for vao exam how to prepare this exam plz tell some coaching clas
    By pradeepa from chennai tamilnadu on November 25, 2015 at 6:46 pm
  • I like to write exam from.. .. vao.. .. how to attend the class
    By K. Ravichandran from THIRUVANNAMALAI on November 23, 2015 at 10:58 am
  • Respected Sir I Would Have Plan to Write VAO Exam at present i am working in E-Serve department for further promotion i am planned to mwrite this exam kindly help me to proceed further Thanking you, T.Gayathri
    By T.Gayathri from Chennai on September 25, 2015 at 5:50 pm
  • my native vellore dt .Now i am In Chennai i need to attain that class in Chennai coaching centers how to apply them .
    By R. Purushothaman from Vellore,Tamil nadu, on August 28, 2015 at 5:10 pm
  • Hi sir,I would like to write VAO examination in This year.
    By B.BANUPRIYA from chennai,tamilnadu on July 26, 2015 at 3:19 pm
  • Hi sir,I would like to write VAO examination in This year so that I need some training how to prepare VAO exam
    By B.BANUPRIYA from chennai,tamilnadu on July 26, 2015 at 3:15 pm
  • I Would like to take free coaching for VAO Exam at Chennai on all sundays..
    By Naveen Kumar G from Tamil Nadu on June 16, 2015 at 6:45 pm
  • hello sir/madam, i am waiting for VAO exam but i have no idea about how to ready for that exam. i think if i get an exam coaching center i will pass in exam. i am waiting for positive response from u.thank u.by sabi from theni (dt)
    By sabi from theni,tamilnadu on April 6, 2015 at 10:22 am
  • hi, I would like to write VAO examination this year for that i need some traning how to preper and what are the things i need to do, these things should be know then only i can attend and will get pass. Please help me out. thanks
    By velu vc from chennai on March 9, 2015 at 5:55 pm
  • hello sir...i need to know free vao coaching classes in chennai... because i wish to join the class...so plz provide somehelpful informations...sir
    By vidyalakshmi.s from chennai on May 8, 2014 at 1:01 pm
  • Only on sunday
    By RAJKANNAN on May 2, 2014 at 9:34 am
  • i want to know details about tnpsc vao exam going to be held on june 14.pls tell me about the details. i am rasipuram. And also i able to attend classes on salem also.
    By logapriya from salem,rasipuram on April 17, 2014 at 8:13 pm
  • Dear sir, i need VAO free coaching centre in chennai
    By kannan from chennai on April 9, 2014 at 11:54 pm
  • i need free coaching online
    By dinesh from madurai tamilnadu VAO on March 28, 2014 at 12:35 pm
  • sir i need free vao coaching
    By Premkumar.s from chennai,Tamilnadu on March 25, 2014 at 3:50 pm
  • i need VAO free coaching centre or free online in chennai
    By chitra Kamaleswaran on March 19, 2014 at 5:39 pm
  • Hai, i need to know free coaching centre in chennai.
    By geetha from chennai on March 19, 2014 at 11:26 am
  • please help me sir.
    By Thangapandi from Chennai on March 18, 2014 at 9:36 am
  • sir vao exam very use full
    By S.PRABAKARAN from madurai on March 8, 2014 at 7:03 pm
  • i want to wish join in ur coaching center.
    By Saranya Pappuraj from Marikkundu.theni(dt),Tamilnadu on February 17, 2014 at 12:27 pm
  • Dear Sir, I need to know free VAO Coaching centre in chennai.
    By Akheela from Chennai,Tamilnadu on June 15, 2013 at 1:32 pm
  • Hai i need a Free coaching center, pls tell me as soon as possible
    By maheswari KR on October 22, 2012 at 9:43 am
  • Hai i need a Free online coaching , pls tell me as soon as possible.
    By manzu from chennai on August 20, 2012 at 1:33 pm