News : Free coaching by Manithanaeyam Free IAS Academy

Free coaching by Manithanaeyam Free IAS Academy

Free coaching by Manithanaeyam Free IAS Academy

Manithanaeyam Free IAS Academy will provide free coaching in physical training and personal interview for both male and female candidates appearing for the post of Sub Inspector conducted by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB).

The TNUSRB had already announced recruitment of 1095 SIs and the process consists of a written test, physical (endurance) test and a personal interview. The academy has trained 640 persons out of whom 185 had cleared the written test.

MBA Question Bank CD

It will provide free training in physical test and personal interview. Interested candidates could contact the academy for free training.

Phone : 044-24358373, 96770-28707.
Mail : manidhanaeyam@yahoo.com.

TAGS:

Posted In news : Leave a response for free coaching by manithanaeyam free ias academy by

Leave a Comment for Free coaching by Manithanaeyam Free IAS Academy

53 Responses to “Free coaching by Manithanaeyam Free IAS Academy”

• I like to join subinspector of police
    By RAJENDRAN C from KRISHNAGIRI on July 19, 2016 at 12:02 pm
  • Sir , I will try tn police physical and written exam please reply to my request sir
    By gunalan.r from Karur tamil nadu on June 15, 2016 at 9:15 pm
  • Police
    By gunalan.r from karur tamil nadu on June 15, 2016 at 9:09 pm
  • Sir I am K. GOKUL , AGE 21, compiled b.com, police constable selection wait. Pls coaching me. Sir I am poor family. My place tambaram, I am fit police selection .
    By K. GOKUL from chennai on June 8, 2016 at 11:07 pm
  • i want to join plz contact me
    By UTHRA from banlgore on May 31, 2016 at 5:10 pm
  • sir i am Bsc compleat.police jobs coaching places centere tell me sir. my mail:krishkumaran123@gmail.com my no:9087895965
    By thirukumaran from srivilliputtur,tamilnadu on May 18, 2016 at 7:10 am
  • Sir, I Search POlice & Army JOb NOw Please Help Me Sir How Will I Get Your COaching Sir
    By Antony Xavier W from Chennai, Tamil Nadu on April 27, 2016 at 9:29 am
  • Sir/madam..look for good coaching...
    By B N yaswanth Kumar from palamaner Chittoor district..Andra Pradesh on April 1, 2016 at 7:47 pm
  • I'm looking for best coughing
    By yaswanth from palamaner (village ad post)Chittoor fist..AP on April 1, 2016 at 1:37 pm
  • Hi, I would like to prepare for SI Exam. Please let me know when the classes get strat.
    By Manoj Kumar.P from Chennai on March 22, 2016 at 1:23 am
  • sir i am karthi from chidambaram i had completed BE in mechanical .. my aim join to SI in tn police sir . mis 2017 si exam sir ... now i am working one private automobile company sir .. my age 24 sir... how to join sir...please guide me sir ... now i preparing physical fitness sir..
    By s.karthi from chidambaram,tamilnadu on March 15, 2016 at 7:24 pm
  • I have appeared for SI exam and secured 67 percentage. I want to like to have coaching for interview. please give feedback to me.
    By ramesh r from chennai on August 24, 2015 at 9:45 pm
  • I would like to join Indian army in officers category. I completed engineering in electrical stream. I would like to train through your academy in physical and mental. Please reply to my request.
    By Vinothkumar P from Devakottai, Tamilnadu on July 27, 2015 at 12:03 pm
  • Sir I would like to join Indian army th as officers category. I completed engineering in electrical stream. I would like to get training in physical and mental through your academy. So please kindly reply to my request.
    By Vinothkumar P from Devakottai, tamilnadu on July 27, 2015 at 11:52 am
  • I have cleared my Si written exam with 52/70 marks .please provide coaching for physical test and viva in manidhaneyam institute. I am waiting for your response.
    By Rakesg from chennai on July 24, 2015 at 7:01 pm
  • I will try bank exam.but im weak in maths..im searching best bank coaching centre..so pls reply me..i want coaching..maths weak so ill get lot fear..but my aim bank job.
    By sutha from tuticorin on June 1, 2015 at 12:35 pm
  • sir,i wish join to study UPSC training coaching. please give full details about UPSC exam. I am waiting for our information sir. Thank you
    By Bhaakyasri from dharamapuri, Tamilnadu. on May 17, 2015 at 12:17 pm
  • sir I am B.SC MATHAS COMPLEAT PLZ I HAVE POLICE JOB PC CONSTABL PLZ COACHING PLZ MY MAIL :sivareal007@gmail.com CELL :7094832183 &CELL :9524311865 PLZ CALL ME PLZ SIR
    By ELUMALAI GEEVA SAKTHI from villuppuram on May 15, 2015 at 11:32 pm
  • Sir, I am Nanthakumar.M. I completed B.Sc., I apply for TNPSC Group II Exam. I interested for study in Manithanaeyam IAS Academy Coaching. Good place for Job searchers. Thank you.
    By Nantha Kumar M from Dharmapuri, Tamilnadu on May 12, 2015 at 9:28 am
  • Respected sir iam sekarBABL 2017 police constable so i try si exam nice coaching centre in tamil nadu so i will join si class
    By c.sekar from coimbatore on April 12, 2015 at 11:25 pm
  • i want to join your academy since i believe it would help me lot in both physical as well as in exam
    By Sridevi from t.nagr,chennai on April 2, 2015 at 10:10 pm
  • i want details about after registeration
    By bharathi N from city on March 30, 2015 at 5:53 pm
  • Si class
    By mohan from light house chennai on March 19, 2015 at 11:42 pm
  • hi sir i want join this acadamey.
    By RAMESH from chennai on March 18, 2015 at 5:46 pm
  • Sir/madam, I have applied for the SI of police,please provide me coaching for written exam and physical test Thank you.
    By Ragu.S from chrompet (chennai) on March 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm
  • sir/madam,I have applied for the SI of police,i want join in Manithanaeyam Academy please help me need to your coaching class very confident.help me
    By RAMAKRISHNAN S from krishnagiri,tamilnadu on March 15, 2015 at 3:22 pm
  • I have applied for the SI selection please provide me coaching...
    By Suresh from Chennai on March 12, 2015 at 5:34 pm
  • lot of exam iam try it but all thus failed my age continuously going please helpme
    By vinoth from chennai on March 12, 2015 at 3:11 pm
  • Sir, I need coaching for TNUSRB Please tell the procedure how to apply for this
    By Madhankumar P from Chennai on March 11, 2015 at 7:02 pm
  • Dear Sir/madam, I have applied for the post of Sub inspector of police.I would like and want to join in your academy . please help me to take in your coaching class.I would be very glad and confident if iam trained in your institution.
    By S.JOHNKUMAR from chennai on March 10, 2015 at 12:39 pm
  • I want to join in this academy to become a police of sub inspector please help me..
    By Deepakkumar from Madipakkam chennai, tamil nadu on March 10, 2015 at 12:06 pm
  • I have applied for sub inspector selection. I would like and want to join this acadmey so pls help me sir .
    By mahesh kumar .p from kanyakumari on March 8, 2015 at 6:31 pm
  • I would be very glad and confident if i am trained in your institution
    By kishok kumar N from chennai, tamil nadu on March 8, 2015 at 3:59 pm
  • I would be very glad and confident if i am trained in your institution...
    By kishok kumar N from chennai on March 8, 2015 at 3:55 pm
  • My name is Selvam. I required details about free si coaching details for my son. I make call to given no. But no response. Can you plz contact below mentioned no.
    By selvam from chennai, tamilnadu on March 8, 2015 at 10:37 am
  • I have applied for sub-inspector selection. i would like to be get trained in your institution. i feel, it would be grateful if i get trained in such a good reputed institution.
    By Muthukumaran K from Thanjavur on March 7, 2015 at 1:21 am
  • I want to attend your coaching classes so that i can able to clear my first step tat is written please reply me sir
    By Kumarraja from Chennai on March 5, 2015 at 6:04 pm
  • Hello sir, Am vignesh(somangalam)near tambaram . I would like to join your academy. And my english communications were poor but i hope improve my knowledge and kindly ask to please help us to me. My ambition relvants of goverment job only. Thanking you,
    By vignesh.c from chennai on March 2, 2015 at 1:39 pm
  • Sir I want to join this free coaching class
    By Sandheepan r from Kanyakumari tamilnadu on March 2, 2015 at 12:40 pm
  • I want to join this academy .please help me sir
    By MUTHUKUMAR from pallavaram ,chennai on February 24, 2015 at 12:50 am
  • Hi sir/madam, My name is Balchandran.p,I am eagarly waiting for this moment to join in Manithanaeyam institiute and achive the Sub inspecter of tamil nadu.please help me to join in our institute.
    By Balachandran P from chennai on February 23, 2015 at 5:40 pm
  • hi sir I want join your academy for SI exam .pl help me.
    By KEERTHI from chennai on February 21, 2015 at 3:34 pm
  • sir, i have already completed the degree . but my age was now 28(DOB:25.03.1987) , may i join in your coaching.please give me a valid comment.
    By M.Perumal Raj from Dharmapuri on February 18, 2015 at 2:40 pm
  • Dear sir, i am registering to sub inspector free coaching class...when will conduct to free class?
    By john sundar from Coimbatore on February 18, 2015 at 8:59 am
  • Hi sir/madam I got a good opportunity join sub inspector working for Tamil Nadu. i will prepare for exam but need to proper training and support from your academy.
    By KAVITHA from CHENNAI on February 16, 2015 at 10:51 am
  • I need free coaching and physical training for si exam conducted by tnusrb
    By monika s from Chennai on February 16, 2015 at 10:38 am
  • Good coaching & high results in manithaneyam
    By Anoop S K from nanthanam ,chennai on February 15, 2015 at 12:17 pm
  • Before I came to manithaneyam but managar said after callfor only coaching will start. So kindly add my application also
    By Anoop S K from nanthanam, chennai on February 15, 2015 at 12:14 pm
  • hi sir /mam i want to join this acadamy. plz help me sir
    By parvathi from chennai on February 12, 2015 at 4:54 pm
  • Sir I want join your acdamye in free coaching for sub-inspector of police.
    By maruthuaiah from chennai on February 12, 2015 at 9:05 am
  • Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join free coaching class for the sub inspector post conducted by TNUSRB. Regards, Prabhu A.
    By PRABHU a from AVADI on February 12, 2015 at 8:46 am
  • I need Coaching for SI Exam.
    By Krishnamoorthy from Coimbatore on February 11, 2015 at 7:10 pm
  • Hi sir/madem, My name is velu.M,I am eagarly waiting for this moment to join in Manithanaeyam institiute and achive the Sub inspecter of tamil nadu.Its my dream and goal to became a policemen.please help me to join in our institute.
    By VELU from vandalur,chennai on February 11, 2015 at 1:22 pm
  • sir/madam i request to join free coaching class for the post of sub inspector conducated by tamilnadu uniformed services recruitment board regards santhosh
    By santhosh from chennai on February 10, 2015 at 11:53 am
  • Hi sir am much more interested to join in your institute. pls give me info to achieve my dream as 1st for S.I .. Kindly Help me sir......pls.
    By saritha from chennai,tamilnadu on February 8, 2015 at 6:33 pm
  • Sir I want to join this academy .what are the procedure.?
    By Immanuel from chennai tamilnadu. on January 22, 2015 at 2:32 pm
  • I need help from Manitha neyam team for achiveing my goal...pls help me i need to join send some info
    By karthik from Vellore on December 28, 2014 at 4:58 pm
  • Dear sir i want to clear this si exam...... i want help from manithaneyam to achieve my goal.... please help me
    By J. Deepikadevi from Chennai, Tamil Nadu on December 23, 2014 at 11:55 am
  • dear sir i am hope to achive the si exam i want to join this academy.....please help me.....
    By BALUSAMY.C from chennai(villivakkam) on December 16, 2014 at 1:54 pm
  • Dear Sir/Madam You are my only hope to acheive the SI exam i want to join this academy pls help me
    By KANDHAN G from CHENNAI TAMILNADU on October 28, 2014 at 4:50 pm
  • Fantastic coching center please give the chance to me
    By D.BOOPALAN from chennai on March 23, 2014 at 4:15 pm
  • Elite Academy Provides effective training solutions for GATE Entrance, GPAT Courses, UGC Courses, JCU, IES, Engineering Services Exam, MD/MS, MDMS Coaching, PG Medical Entrance courses across the country.
    By gpat eligibility on December 28, 2012 at 2:05 pm
  • Sir, I am also thinking the IAS, Is it possible to me.
    By Paramasivam L from chennai on November 2, 2012 at 6:23 pm
  • I wish to join IAS training coach please give the informatin
    By Balaganesh K from Tuticorin on March 4, 2012 at 1:46 pm