Admission on for two DU Courses
Delhi University has announced the admission schedule for Masters in International Business ( MIB ) and Masters in Human Resource and Organizational Development for the academic year 2014 2016. The programs are offered at the Delhi School of Economics department of commerce and candidates are shortlisted based on their CAT score.
Candidates have to apply separately for the Common Admission Test 2013 conducted by IIMs-and the group discussion and interview to the department of commerce. As per the admission schedule, forms will be sold from 7th October, 2013, at the department of commerce. The last date for submission of forms is 21st October, 2013.
Registration for CAT 2013 is underway and sale of traditional voucher for registration will end on 24th September, 2013. The CAT registration ends on 26th September, 2013. Admission will be based on short-listing of candidates based on CAT percentile. Forms are also available online.
Delhi University M.A in Social Work Admission 2013
Eligibility for MA in Sociology in Delhi University 2013 :
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent ( under the 10+2+3 year ) in any discipline with minimum 55o / o marks from recognized university is eligible to apply.
- B.A. ( H ) Social Work students with a minimum of 50oh marks from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Those Candidates who are appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply subject to the qualification listed above.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST shall be eligible as per Delhi University rules to pass with the minimum marks.
- PWD candidates shall be allowed 5% relaxation in the eligibility requirement.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category shall be eligible for admission as per University norms.
Selection Procedure for MA Sociology in University of Delhi 2013 :
Candidates will be selected based on written test, group discussion and interview.
DU MA Social Work Admission Application 2013 :
- The DU MA Admission Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=4
- The downloaded DU MA application from along with DD of 700/- ( 500/- for SC / ST ) drawn in favor of Registrar, University of Delhi, payable at Delhi.
- The DU MA application from can also be obtained from the department counter by paying 650/- ( 450/- for SC / ST ) in cash.
DU MA Admission Important Dates 2013 :
- Last date for the issue of application form is 11th February, 2013.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 18th February, 2013.
Delhi University Contact Details :
Department of Social Work,
University of Delhi, 3,
University Road Delhi – 110007.
Phone : 011 – 27667881.
University of Delhi PhD Admission 2013
Dept of Education ( CIE ),
33, Chhatra Marg, Delhi -110 007,
Phone No. : 011 – 27667509,
Fax : 011 – 27667925,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cie.du.ac.in.
University of Delhi invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) programs 2013.
Admission to the Ph.D programme in the Dept of Education, University of Delhi are open only for the JRF and other scholarship holders and for those University / College teachers holding a permanent, temporary or ad-hoc position who have completed two years of service as teacher in a Department / Constituent College of the University of Delhi.
University of Delhi PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2013 :
- The selection will be made on the basis of interview only.
University of Delhi PhD Admission Application Form 2013 :
- University of Delhi PhD admission application form can be downloaded from Dept of Education website www.cie.du.ac.in and Delhi University website : www.du.ac.in.
- Completed University of Delhi PhD admission application forms are to be submitted on all working days ( Monday – Friday ) except Gazetted Holidays in Room No – 4 of the Dept of Education, University of Delhi, 33, Chhatra Marg, Delhi – 110 007.
- An entrance exam fee of 100/- ( for General / OBC category ) and 25/- ( for SC / ST / PwD category ) in cash has to be submitted with the University of Delhi PhD admission application form at the Dept of Education, University of Delhi latest by 24th January, 2013, Thursday.
- University of Delhi PhD admission applications can also be sent by registered post to :
University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110 007, India.
- The mentioning the name of the programme on the envelope along with 12 copies of statement of purpose and a bank draft of 100/- ( General / OBC candidates ) and 25/- ( SC / ST / PwD candidates )
- Write your name, address and contact number on reverse side of the demand draft.
- The University of Delhi PhD admission application form must reach the Dept by 24th January, 2013, Thursday.
Important Dates for University of Delhi PhD Admissions 2013 :
- Sale / submission of University of Delhi PhD Admission application form : 10th January, 2013, Monday to 24th January, 2013, Thursday.
- Last date for submission of University of Delhi PhD Admission application form : 24th January, 2013, Thursday.
- Display of list of candidates called for interview : 06th February, 2013, Wednesday.
- Interview at the Dept of Education : 11th February, 2013 – 12th February, 2013, Monday / Tuesday.
- Display of list of candidates recommended : 19th February, 2013, Tuesday.
University of Delhi Admission 2013
Faculty of Medical Sciences
6th Floor, V.P.C.I. Building,
Delhi – 110 007,
Phone No. : 2766 2208,
Fax : 2766 2763,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.fmsc.ac.in
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi invites admission application for MBBS / BDS Courses admission notification for session 2013.
The Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) has notified on 11th September, 2012 that there shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET ) for admission to MBBS / BDS courses in pursuance to the notification published in the Gazette of India extraordinary dated 21st December, 2010.
FMSC Delhi Admission Procedure 2013 :
- Qualifying NEET ( UG ) – 2013 is mandatory to get admission to MBBS / BDS courses Session – 2013 in the institutions approved by the Medical Council of India ( MCI ) and Dental Council of India ( DCI ).
- No candidate who has failed to obtained the minimum eligibility marks as prescribed in NEET ( UG ) – 2013 will be considered for admission to MBBS / BDS courses, Session – 2013.
- The University of Delhi, Faculty of Medical Sciences shall utilize the marks / merit of NEET ( UG ) – 2013 for admission to MBBS / BDS courses under 85% quota for the Session – 2013.
- Eligible candidates must also apply in prescribed application form to the following address :
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110 007.
- This form shall be available in the Faculty of Medical Sciences from : 1st week of May, 2013.
- The concerned candidates are advised to visit the website of CBSE website : www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Important Dates for FMSC Delhi Admission 2013 :
- Date of Examination NEET ( UG ) : 05th May, 2013.
- Schedule for submission of FMSC application forms without late fee : 01st December, 2012 to 31st December, 2012.
- Schedule for submission of FMSC application forms with late fee : 01st January, 2013 to 31st January, 2013.
- Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE : 10th January, 2013.
- Schedule for submission of online FMSC application forms with late fee 1,000/- : 01st January, 2013 to 31st January, 2013.
- Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the FMSC applications submitted late with fee of 1,000/- : 05th February, 2013.