AIEEE Application Form 2013 :
A candidate can apply for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination only Online by logging on to AIEEE University website : www.aieee.nic.in.
AIEEE Online Application Form Submission 2013 :
The AIEEE 2013 Online Form Submission of particulars may be made at AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation page with Registration No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the Residential Address.
The confirmation Page is to be sent by Registered / Speed Post to CBSE and payment can be made as follows :
- By Credit / Debit card, ( or )
- Demand draft from any scheduled commercial bank.
- Candidates submitting AIEEE applications online are required :
- To retain a photocopy of Confirmation Page with Registration No. and
- Copy of mode of remittance of Examination fee :
- Candidates submitting AIEEE applications online are required :
Note : In addition to Examinations Fee, following Service / Processing Charges will have to be paid by the candidates. For online submission of AIEEE Application with payment through Credit Card / Debit card… 2% of the examination fee plus service tax as applicable.
Important Notes :
- Request for change / correction in any particulars in AIEEE Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular once filled in AIEEE application form whatsoever the reasons may be.
- Incomplete Confirmation Pages having over-writing, shall be rejected.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
AIEEE Important Dates 2013 :
- Last date for registration ( online ) filling of AIEEE Application Form : November, 2012
- Last date for receipt of confirmation page in the CBSE Office : December, 2012
( By Registered / Speed post only )
AIEEE Examination Fees including Counselling Fees 2013 :
|Examination City Center|
( Code No. )
|Name of Examination City Center||Contact Phone No.of Nodal Officer||Address of Nodal Officers|
|01||Anand||Phone No. : 02692 - 271602||Director,
National Research Centre for Medicinal & Aromatic Plants,
Boriavi, Anand - 387 310,
|02||Bangalore||Phone No. : 080 - 28466353.||Indian Institute of Horticultural Research,
Bangalore - 560 089,
|04||Bhubaneswar||Phone No. : 0674 - 2300060.||Director,
Water Technology Centre for Eastern Region,
Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751 023,
|06||Bikaner||Phone No. : 0151 - 2250147.||Director,
Central Institute for Arid Horticulture,
10th Mile Stone,
SriGanganagar Highway, Beechwal Industrial, Bikaner - 334 006, Rajasthan.
|07||Chennai||Phone No. : 044 - 24610565.||Director,
Central Institute of Brackish Water Aquaculture,
R.A. Puram, Chennai - 600 028,
|08||Cochin||Phone No. : 0484 - 2394867.||Director,
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute,
Cochin - 682 018,
|09||Coimbatore||Phone No. : 0442 - 2472986.||Director,
Sugarcane Breeding Institute,
Coimbatore - 641 007,
|10||Delhi||Phone No. : 011 - 25843382.||Dean & Joint Director ( Edu. ), Indian Agricultural Research, Institute, Pusa,
New Delhi - 110 012.
|11||Dharwad||Phone No. : 0836 - 2792180.||Registrar,
University of Agricultural Sciences,
Dharwad - 580 005,
|12||Gangtok||Phone No. : 03592 - 231030.||Joint Director,
ICAR Research Complex to NEH, Tadong, Gangtok - 737 102,
|13||Guwahati||Phone No. : 0361 - 2337700.||Dean,
College of Veterinary Science,
|14||Hisar||Phone No. : 01662 - 275787.||Director,
National Research Centre on Equines,
Hisar - 125 001, Haryana.
|15||Hyderabad||Phone No. : 040 - 24581322.||Joint Director,
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500 030. AP
|16||Imphal||Phone No. : 0385 - 241644.||Registrar,
Central Agricultural University,
|17||Jaipur||Phone No. : 0141- 2550229.||Director,
Zonal Directorate ( Research )
Agril. Research Station,
Rajasthan - 302 018.
|18||Indore||Phone No. : 0731 - 2476188.||Director,
National Research Centre for Soybean,
Khandwa Road, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh - 452 017.
|19||Jabalpur||Phone No. : 0761 - 2353138.||Director,
National Research Centre for Weed Science,
Jabalpur - 482 004.
|20||Jammu||Phone No. : 0191 - 2262012.||Dean,
College of Agriculture,
Jammu and Kashmir.
|21||Karnal||Phone No. : 0184 - 2252800.||Registrar ( Academic ), NDRI, Karnal, Haryana.|
|22||Kolkata||Phone No. : 033 - 4212115.||Director,
12 Regent Park, Kolkata - 700 040,
|23||Kota||Phone No. : 0744 - 2462642.||Head,
Central Soil & Water Conservation Research and Training Institute Research Centre,
Dadwara, Kota - 324
|24||Lucknow||Phone No. : 0522 - 2480726.||Director,
Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research,
Lucknow - 226 002, UP.
|25||Ludhiana||Phone No. : 0161 - 2308669.||Director,
Central Institute of Post Harvest Engg. & Technology,
P.O. PAU, Ludhiana - 141 004, Punjab.
|26||Mannuthy||Phone No. : 0487 - 2370344.||Dean,
|27||Mohanpur||Phone No. : 033 - 25878338.||Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, BCKV,
Mohanpur, P.O. Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya,
Distt. Nadia - 741252, WB
|29||Nagpur||Phone No. : 07103 - 275536.||Director,
Central Institute for Cotton Research,
Nagpur - 440 010,
|30||Palampur||Phone No. : 01894 - 230408.||Dean, PGS,
CSKHPKVV, Palampur. Himachal Pradesh
|31||Pantnagar||Phone No. : 05944 - 233407.||Co-ordination of Admission, GBPUA&T, Pantnagar, Distt. Udham Singh
Nagar - 263145. Uttarakhand.
|32||Patna||Phone No. : 0612 - 2228882.||Director,
ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region,
ICAR Parisar, P.O. Bihar Veterinary College, Patna - 800 014, Bihar.
|33||Port Blair||Phone No. : 03192 - 250436.||Director,
Central Agricultural Research Institute,
Port Blair - 744 101, A & N.
|34||Pune||Phone No. : 020 - 25538489||Dean / Associate Dean,
College of Agriculture,
Pune - 5, Maharashtra.
|35||Pusa ( Bihar )||Phone No. : 06274 - 240239.||Registrar,
Rajendra Agricultural University,
Pusa ( Samastipur ) - 848 125,
|36||Raipur||Phone No. : 0771 - 2442491.||Dean,
College of Agriculture, IGKVV,
|37||Ranchi||Phone No. : 0651 - 2261156.||Director,
Indian Institute of Natural Resins & Gums,
Namkum, Ranchi - 834 010,
|38||Shillong||Phone No. : 0364 - 2570257.||Director,
ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region,
Umiam, ( Ri - Bhoi ) - 793103, Meghalaya.
|39||Solan||Phone No. : 01792 - 252219.||Registrar,
|40||Srinagar ( Kashmir )||Phone No. : 0194 - 2305044.||Director,
Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, Old Air Field, Rangreth, Srinagar - 190 007, J&K.
|41||Tirupati||Phone No. : 0877 - 2249220.||Controller of Examination,
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University,
Tirupati, Chittoor - 517 502,
|42||Thiruvananthapuram||Phone No. : 0471 - 2598431.||Director,
Central Tuber Crops Research Institute,
Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 017, Kerala.
|43||Udaipur||Phone No. : 0294 - 2418976.||Dean,
Rajasthan College of Agriculture,
Udaipur - 313 001, Rajasthan.
|44||Varanasi||Phone No. : 0542 - 2635236||Director,
Indian Institute of Vegetable Research,
Varanasi - 221 005,
|45||Mathura||Phone No. : 0565 - 2471706||Controller of Examination,
UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya
Evam Go Anusandhan Sansthan,
Mathura - 281 001,
|46||Bareilly||Phone No. : 0581 - 2301584||Head, Division of Animal Biotechnology,
Indian Veterinary Research
Bareilly - 243122 UP.
|47||Jodhpur||Phone No. : 0291 - 2786584||Director,
Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Jodhpur - 342003,
|48||Kozhikode||Phone No. : 0496-2249371||Principal Scientist ( Dr. T.K. Jacob ),
IISR, Experimental Farm,
Peruvannamuzhi P.O., Kozhikode - 673528
|49||Parbhani||Phone No. : 02452-233007||Associate Dean & Principal, College of Agriculture,
Parbhani - 431402, Maharashtra.
|50||Jhalawar||Phone No. : 07432 - 241155|
07432 - 242155
|Dean, College of Horticulture & Forestry,
P.O., Jhalarpattan City,
Jhalawar - 326 0023 ( Rajasthan )
** AIEEE Examination of B.E. / B.Tech will be held online only between April, 2013 and of B.Arch / B.Planning Offline only on April, 2013.
AIEEE Examination Fee for Exam Centre Opted in Foreign Country ( Offline Examination )
Main Campus ( Christ University )
|MBA||Human Resource, Management, Lean operations, systems, Finance, Marketing||50% or above marks in aggregate in the Undergraduate Examinations. ( Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far ) Students writing their final degree examinations in March, 2012 - May, 2012 are also eligible to apply.||A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) conducted by AIMA in either September, 2011 or December, 2011 OR 75 percentile or above in the Common CUIM Admission Test 2011 ( CAT ) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ). Minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process. The Written Skill Assessment ( WSA ) will be conducted during the GD / MP process. However, it will be assessed only for candidates who have cleared the GD / MP round and are selected for the PI round.|
Kengeri Campus ( Christ University )
|MBA||Lean operations, systems, Finance, Marketing.||50% or above marks in aggregate in the Undergraduate Examinations. ( Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far ) Students writing their final degree examinations in March, 2012 - May, 2012 are also eligible to apply.||The Selection Process includes the following criterion; Academic Performance ( Class 10 + 12 and Undergraduate Degree ), Group discussion ( GD ), Micro Presentation ( MP ), Written Skill Assessment ( WSA ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).|
MBA ( FHWS, Germany ) + PGDM ( Christ University )
|MBA + PGDM||Marketing, Finance||Candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in degree in any combination. Candidates should be working currently in Bangalore with a minimum of 2 years work experience; or at least one year work experience with a valid MAT / CAT score is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.||A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) conducted by AIMA in either September, 2011 or December, 2011 OR 75 percentile or above in the Common CUIM Admission Test 2011 ( CAT ) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ). Minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process. The Written Skill Assessment ( WSA ) will be conducted during the GD / MP process. However, it will be assessed only for candidates who have cleared the GD / MP round and are selected for the PI round.|
MBA ( Christ University ) + MS ( Virginia Commonwealth University, USA )
|MBA + MS||Finance, Marketing||MBA from Christ University and MS from VCU, USA; all in two year duration ( 24 months ); initial 15 months at CU campus and 9 months at VCU campus, USA; international exposure: World class education, technology and infrastructure. Candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in degree in any combination. Candidates should be working currently in Bangalore with a minimum of 2 years work experience; or at least one year work experience with a valid MAT / CAT score is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.||A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) conducted by AIMA in either September, 2011 or December, 2011 OR 75 percentile or above in the Common CUIM Admission Test 2011 ( CAT ) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management ( IIMs ). Minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process|
The candidates have to pay 2% additional fee in addition to examination fees + service tax as applicable for remittance of fees through debit / credit card.
Note : Candidates appearing for B.E. / B.Tech or B.Arch / B. Planning or both BE / B.Tech and B.Arch / B.Planning together should send their fee either through Debit / Credit Cards or in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Secretary, CBSE” payable at Delhi / New Delhi only. Demand draft payable other than Delhi / New Delhi will not be accepted and their candidature will be rejected.
Applying AIEEE Application Form 2013 :
I. Candidates should apply for AIEEE 2013 ‘Online’ only both for Offline Examination ( Paper / Pen Test ) as well as Online Examination ( Computer Based Test ).
- Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given on the AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in.
- After successful filling of online form a confirmation page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing his / her entire information as filled by him / her and a unique registration no. which candidate can use in future correspondence. This confirmation page will work as application form for the candidate.
- Candidates must keep a photocopy of the confirmation page for use wherever and whenever required.
- Please ensure before mailing the AIEEE application that :
- The candidate has signed the Confirmation Page at one specified place
- The confirmation page bears signature of the Father / Guardian
- The candidate has put left hand thumb impression at the specified place failing which candidature will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Recent passport size two photographs taken on or after 1st October, 2011, one pasted in the space marked for it and one duly attested by the Principal / Head of institution where the candidate is studying in class XII / Passed XII or by Gazetted officer.
- Candidate appearing for both the courses of B.E / B. Tech and B. Arch / B. Planning together and candidates opted centre in foreign country, have to pay fee as per clause 9.2 of AIEEE booklet.
- AIEEE application ( Confirmation page ) is dispatched by Registered / Speed Post only;
- AIEEE Confirmation Page sent by courier shall not be accepted and rather rejected.
- AIEEE Confirmation Page sent / dispatched through the coaching centre will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The use of address of any coaching centre / coaching institution is strictly prohibited, if any body use the address of any coaching centre / institution his / her Confirmation Page will be rejected.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
II. For AIEEE Online Submission of Application through AIEEE Website : www.aieee.nic.in.
- Online submission of AIEEE application may be made by accessing the AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling up the AIEEE Online Forms. Candidates are required to take a print of the AIEEE Online Application after successful submission of data. The print out of the computer generated Confirmation page, complete in all respect should be sent to the following address by Speed Post / Registered Post :
Joint Secretary ( AIEEE ),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
P.S.1 – 2, Institutional Area,
Patparganj, I.P. Extn.,
Delhi – 110 092.
- Candidates should pay the fee as mentioned in para 9.2. The fee could be remitted in the following ways :
- By Credit / Debit card, or
- Through Demand Draft which should be drawn in favor of the “Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi” drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi. Write your name, address, registration number ( as given on confirmation page ) and paper opted on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates submitting AIEEE online application are required :
- To retain photocopy of computer generated confirmation page with Registration No.
- The candidate can get his / her confirmation page after confirmation of fee by bank or CBSE for that the candidate can check the status of receipt of fee by entering Reg. No. Name & date of birth.
- More information and instructions for filling – in AIEEE Online Application Form would be made available on the AIEEE 2013 website : www.aieee.nic.in from November, 2012 to December, 2012. Candidates must ensure that the Confirmation Page along with original Demand Draft should reach to the Board on or before the last date i.e. December, 2012.
- Even after the successful submission of AIEEE Online Application within due date, if the Confirmation Page does not reach the Board on or before the last date or reaches without the requisite fee, the Confirmation Page of the candidate will be treated as cancelled. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the Online Form.
- On submission of detail, a confirmation page with Registration Number shall be generated. Candidates are required to take print out of confirmation page and paste photograph, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the residential address with PIN code.
III. Information regarding receipt of applications in the AIEEE Unit of the CBSE will be put on the AIEEE 2013 website : www.aieee.nic.in. The candidates can check the receipt of their Application Number on the website ( after 30 days of last date for receipt of Confirmation Page in CBSE office i.e. January, 2013 ). Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website from February 2013 onwards may write to the Joint Secretary, AIEEE Unit, and forward a photocopy of the Confirmation Page, proof of payment of fees, the Demand Draft or any other mode of payment and two passport size photographs (as pasted on the Confirmation Page) up to February, 2013.
IV. In case the Admit Card is not received by March, 2013 the candidates should write / contact the CBSE March, 2013 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, Photostat copy of the Confirmation Page, two photographs ( as pasted on the Confirmation Page one is duly attested as mentioned in para 2 above ), and proof regarding remittance of fee.
V. Candidate must preserve the AIEEE Admit Card till the admission process is over. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the AIEEE examination in any case.
VI. Candidate applying B.E. / B.Tech only or B.Arch / B. Planning only or B.E. Tech and B.Arch / B.Planning together are required to pay the fees as per clause 9.2 of Information Bulletin.
Address for sending complete AIEEE Confirmation Page and clarification, if any :-
The Joint Secretary ( AIEEE Unit ),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1 – 2 Institutional Area,
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110 092,
Telephone No. : 011 – 22239177 – 80, Extn. 110, 151 & 157 011 – 22246095, 22246087,
Fax : 011 – 22246095, 22235775.
AIEEE Application Form Confirmation 2013 :
The candidate seeking admission to the AIEEE is required :
- To go through the instructions carefully and acquaint with all the requirements.
- To satisfy eligibility to appear in the AIEEE 2013 examination.
- To send the AIEEE application complete in all respect.
- Overwriting, Cuttings, Erasing in the Confirmation Page or incomplete Confirmation Page may lead to rejection of form and should be avoided. any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate.
- The confirmation page duly filled in should be sent to the following address in the envelope so as to reach positively by January, 2013. The confirmation page will not be received personally in any case. The candidate must retain photocopy of his / her filled in confirmation page for future correspondence, if required :
The Joint Secretary ( AIEEE ),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1 – 2 Institutional Area, IP Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi – 110 092.
- The last date for receipt of AIEEE Confirmation Page by Registered / Speed Post ( Not by courier ) is December, 2012. Thereafter 15 days grace time for receipt of Confirmation Page upto December, 2012 will be allowed to the candidates belonging to remote areas viz. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep.
- If a candidate submits more than one confirmation page, his / her candidature shall liable to be cancelled and debarred for future examination( s ). No communication will be sent in this regards. Candidates opting for online examination are not allowed to apply for Pen & Paper examination & vice – versa and if they do so, their candidature will be automatically rejected as it is not permitted to appear in both the examination.
To view the full details of JEE Main 2013 please Click Here.