CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form Submission
|CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
|CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Admit Card Download this website : http://csirhrdg.res.in/exam.htm.|
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form Submission
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Submission Last Date
The hard copy of the online application form, duly completed with requisite enclosure should be sent by Ordinary post to the following address so as to reach Examination Unit CSIR on or before 07th March, 2016.
Deputy Secretary ( Exam ),
Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi – 110012.
For candidates applying from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the application form must reach to the Deputy Secretary, Examination Unit, CSIR on or before 14th March, 2016.
The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date. CSIR shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit of the application.
Instructions for Applying CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Online
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in. In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
- Candidates, after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his / her recent black & white photograph, put his/her signature at the required space, attach caste certificate, if applicable and send alongwith CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to The Deputy Secretary ( Exam ), Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 so as to reach on or before 07th March, 2016 (14th March, 2016 for remote areas ).
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website.
- CSIR UGC NET Online Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Candidates should note that successful submission of online application does not mean that they have been registered for this test. To ensure their candidature, candidates should check their registration status on our website tentatively between 9th May to 16th May, 2016 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.
- CSIR UGC NET Examination fee paid through Bank Challan for a particular examination will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances. Candidates should also check all the columns of Bank Challan, online application, which are to be filled in properly to avoid cancellation of application, Please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 General Information
- The candidates are advised to go through this notification and our future notification(s) including terms & conditions given / uploaded on our website for this test. The candidate must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for this test before applying for this test.
- Candidates must read the terms and conditions for CSIR / UGC Research Fellowships / LS on the respective websites.
- Candidate applying for this test will be required to deposit fee through Bank challan in any branch of Indian Bank and then apply using link available at CSIR, HRDG website. After successfully submitting the application, candidates are required to take a printout on A4 size paper, affix black &white photograph at designated space & sign across it, get it endorsed by the HOD ( for RA category only ) and send it alongwith copy of Bank challan and other requisite enclosure(s) if any, by writing at the top of the envelope his / her Subject Code, Centre Code, Medium Code and online generated application number Srinagar and Imphal candidates may deposit their fees though RTGS and NEFT by giving the particulars of the Indian Bank.
- A photocopy of both sides of the hard copy of the Online application form sent to Exam Unit must be retained by the candidate and the online generated application number must be preserved by the candidates to check his / her registration status – from our website and also to download his / her e-admission certificate before the examination. Examination Unit will not entertain any request on this issue.
- Candidates must note that mode of payment of fee is Bank challan from Indian Bank only. Fee submitted through any other mode viz.IPO / demand draft / money order / CRF stamp etc will not be accepted. Incomplete application or application submitted in any other format will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on the Application Form may also be retained.
- Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in their application form, Attendance Sheet etc. and in all the correspondence with the CSIR, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Any change in address of correspondence should be promptly brought to the notice of Examination Unit within the prescribed period i.e. by 06th April, 2016
- The Center and date of the Test are liable to be changed at the discretion of CSIR. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates by the CSIR.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional till their joining. No candidate will be admitted to the Test unless he / she holds the e-admission Certificate to the Test. The mere fact that an eAdmission Certificate has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the Council has finally accepted his / her candidature. Candidates e-admission certificate particulars / photo and signature should tally with the actual candidate who is to appear in the exam, otherwise he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The candidates declared successful will be required to submit a copy of their e-Admit Card, matriculation certificate as a proof of age, required degree certificate / mark sheet, proof of enrolment in integrated MS – Ph D. program to Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 for verification etc. The result of the passed out candidates will be displayed on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in. No separate intimation letter will be issued to the successful candidates.
- Candidates may note that the verification of essential eligibility conditions of a candidate with reference to the documents as may be called for, will be taken up only by the Lecturer appointing / JRF awarding authorities after the candidate has qualified in the Test. The candidate should note that their candidature is strictly provisional till their joining.
- Candidates may please note that all communications to CSIR should invariably contain the following particulars, failing which no response is possible :
- Name of the candidate ( in full and in BLOCK LETTERS )
- Date of Birth
- Application Online No.
- Medium of Exam
- Centre for Examination
- Please note that no correspondence will be entertained for any matter for which last date has been expired.
- In all matters the decision of the CSIR as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Test or his / her subsequent qualifying in the Test shall be final.
- Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for his / her candidature by any means may disqualify him / her for admission to the examination.
- A candidate who is found guilty of impersonation or of submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with or of making statements which are incorrect or false or of suppressing material information or otherwise resorting to any other irregular or improper means for obtaining admission to the examination, or of using or attempting to use unfair means or absconded with OMR Answer sheet / Question booklet unauthourisedly or of misbehavior in the examination hall, may, in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution :
- Be debarred by the CSIR from this test and future tests also.
- Will be liable to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules, if he / she is already in service under Government / Autonomous Bodies / UGC / CSIR.
- All disputes pertaining to the NET Examination shall fall within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- CSIR CSIR will not be responsible for any printing error in this Advertisement.
CSIR National Eligibility Test 2017 Navigation : CSIR UGC NET June Syllabus 2016, CSIR UGC NET Engineering Sciences Syllabus 2015, CSIR UGC NET Mathematical Sciences Syllabus 2015, CSIR UGC NET Physical Sciences Syllabus 2015, CSIR UGC NET 2015 Life Sciences Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2015 Earth Sciences Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2015 Chemical Science Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2016 Results, CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Bank Branches List, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Eligibility, Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test - CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Exam Date,
CSIR National Eligibility Test Related : CSIR UGC NET Application Submission June 2016, CSIR UGC NET 2016 Application Submission, CSIR UGC NET 2016 June Application Last Date, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form Submission, Last Date for CSIR NET June 2016 Application, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Online Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2016, Last Date for Submission of UGC JRF Form 2016, CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2016, CSIR NET Online Application Last Date 2016, Submission of CSIR UGC NET Jun 2016 Application Form, CSIR UGC JRF NET Application Last Date 2016, UGC NET Jun Application Submission Date 2016, UGC NET CSIR 2016 Last Date, UGC NET 2016 CSIR Online Submission, UGC NET 2016 Online CSIR Form Submission, UGC CSIR NET Online Admit Card 2016, CSIR UGC NET 2016 Bank Challan Form, CSIR 2016 UGC NET Application Submission, UGC NET CSIR Admit Card 2016, UGC NET Jun Online Registration Deadline 2016, CSIR UGC NET Sample Question Papers, Date of UGC CSIR NET 2016 Form Submission,
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Admit Card Download this website : http://csirhrdg.res.in/exam.htm. CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form Submission CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Submission Last Date The hard copy of the online application form, duly completed with … Continue reading
Posted In csir national eligibility test : Leave a response for csir ugc net june 2016 application form submission by vennila