CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form Submission
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Submission
The Last Date for Submission of Application Form :
The hard copy of the online application form, duly completed with requisite enclosure should be sent by Ordinary post to the Deputy Secretary ( Exam ) , Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 so as to reach Examination Unit CSIR on or before 14th March, 2017.
For candidates applying from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the application form must reach to the Deputy Secretary, Examination Unit, CSIR on or before 21st March, 2017.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Important points
- While applying for this test, please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions and follow all the laid down procedures / guidelines for this test.
- While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
- Ensure that completed Hard Copy of Online application alongwith requisite enclosures must reach this office within stipulated last date for receipt.
- List of candidates registered for this test will be made available on our website tentatively on 16th May, 2017. The candidates must refer to our website for checking their registration in time & for having updates from time to time.
- Facility for downloading e-Admission Certificates to the registered candidates will be provided on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in. No paper Admission Certificate will be sent by post. No duplicate e-admission certificate shall be issued to the candidates at the Exam Centre. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay on the part of the candidates.
- The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be supplied bilingual Question Booklet and Candidate opting for English medium will be supplied Question Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
- The actual number of questions in each Part and Section to be asked and attempted may vary from subject to subject.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the required qualifying Exam may apply under Result Awaited ( RA ) category & submit attestation format as given in the application form.
- More than one application form from a candidate opting different subject ( s ) will not be accepted in any case.
- Candidate should exercise due care in filling up the application form. In case of any error on the part of the candidate, he / she will be held solely responsible for any loss suffered by him / her. No change in the entries made in the original application form will be allowed under any circumstances at later stage.
- No relevant column of the application form should be left blank. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected.
- No candidates shall be permitted to leave the Exam Hall before the expiry of 3 Hours from the start of the exam.
- The candidates will be permitted to take their Question Booklet and also the carbonless duplicate copy of OMR sheet with them after the completion of the examination for their reference / record.
- The OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam while the Question Booklet shall be distributed 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam to enable the candidates to go through the instructions and correctly fill up the required particulars.
- No individual intimation by any mode will be sent to the candidates
- Hard copy of the online Application alongwith the enclosure ( s ) should be sent in their own envelope after super scribing the Subject Code, Centre Code, Medium Code & online generated application No. on top of the envelope.
- OBC candidates whose caste is not listed in Central List ( as available on NCBC website ) and are not covered under the provisions as applicable to OBC Non Creamy Layer ( NCL ) shall be treated as a General Category candidates for all purposes and shall not be eligible to get the benefit of relaxation in age & fee concession etc. Accordingly, OBC Candidates not belonging to OBC Non Creamy Layer shall indicate their category as
CSIR National Eligibility Test 2017 Navigation : CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2017, CSIR UGC NET Engineering Sciences Syllabus 2017, CSIR UGC NET Mathematical Sciences Syllabus 2017, CSIR UGC NET Physical Sciences Syllabus 2017, CSIR UGC NET 2015 Life Sciences Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2017 Earth Sciences Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2017 Chemical Science Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2017 Results, CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Bank Branches List, CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Eligibility, Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test - CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Exam Date,
CSIR National Eligibility Test Related : CSIR UGC NET Application Submission June 2017, CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Submission, CSIR UGC NET 2017 June Application Last Date, CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form Submission, Last Date for CSIR NET June 2017 Application, CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Online Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2017, Last Date for Submission of UGC JRF Form 2017, CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017, CSIR NET Online Application Last Date 2017, Submission of CSIR UGC NET Jun 2017 Application Form, CSIR UGC JRF NET Application Last Date 2017, UGC NET Jun Application Submission Date 2017, UGC NET CSIR 2017 Last Date, UGC NET 2017 CSIR Online Submission, UGC NET 2017 Online CSIR Form Submission, UGC CSIR NET Online Admit Card 2017, CSIR UGC NET 2017 Bank Challan Form, CSIR 2017 UGC NET Application Submission, UGC NET CSIR Admit Card 2017, UGC NET Jun Online Registration Deadline 2017, CSIR UGC NET Sample Question Papers, Date of UGC CSIR NET 2017 Form Submission,
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Submission The Last Date for Submission of Application Form : The hard copy of the online application form, duly completed with requisite enclosure should be sent by Ordinary post to the Deputy Secretary ( Exam ) … Continue reading
Posted In csir national eligibility test : Leave a response for csir ugc net 2017 application form submission by nirmala