|Home Page||Application Form||Admission Procedure||Results||Counselling|
TN Government Medical College PG Exam 2016
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2016 Entrance Exam
Selection Committee, Chennai conducts Tamil Nadu Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam – Tamil Nadu Government Medical College invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma / M.Ch ( Neuro – Surgery ) Courses of academic year 2016 – 2017 in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges / Self – Financing Institutions.
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2016 Exam Date
|TN DME 2016 PG Exam Date : 14th February, 2016 – Sunday ( 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM )|
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2016 Course Duration
- The duration of TN DME 2016 Post Graduate Degree Courses is Three years.
- The duration of Post Graduate Degree Courses for the Diploma Candidates who have undergone two year courses shall be Two years and candidates who have undergone one year course shall be Three years in the same speciality and three years in other speciality.
- For candidates who have undergone DCP and Diploma in Diabetology, the duration of Post Graduate Degree Course is Three years.
- The duration of all TN DME 2016 Diploma Courses is Two years.
- The duration of Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2016 MCh Neurosurgery Course is Six years.
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for TN DME 2016 PG Degree / Diploma / 6 Year M.Ch ( Neuro Surgery ) Courses.
- Candidates should be citizen of India and should have undergone MBBS courses in the State of Tamil Nadu. ( Candidates who complete CRRI in other States are not eligible ).
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity who have completed MBBS in other states should furnish a Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu issued by the competent authority only in the specified format and supported by a copy of Passport / Ration Card / Voter’s ID / Driving License / Permanent Medical Registration Certificate. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the TN DME Application Form will be rejected. Nativity Certificate submitted later will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates whose mother tongue is not Tamil will have to produce Nativity Certificate.
- Candidates who have passed their MBBS Examination and completed / completing the CRRI period on or before 31st March, 2016 are eligible to write the Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG Entrance Exam 2016. However the candidates should possess the permanent Medical Council Registration Certificates of the States or of India at the time of counselling for allotment of seats.
- The candidates who are undergoing CRRI should submit a self declaration that their CRRI will be completed on or before 31st March, 2016. TN DME 2016 PG Applications without above said self declaration will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree of Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University or of any other University recognized as equivalent to Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University and recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates who have qualified from other Universities should produce Eligibility Certificate at the time of TN DME 2016 PG Counselling failing which they will not be considered for selection from the following address :
Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2016 PG Exam Scheme
- Candidates seeking admission should write the Tamil Nadu Post Graduate Entrance Exam conducted by the Selection Committee in that academic year only.
- TN DME 2016 PG Entrance Examination will be of the undergraduate level covering all subjects and will contain 250 objective type questions each with four responses ( A B C D ) in English. Number of questions in each subject.
- Each question will carry 1 Mark. There will be No Negative Mark for incorrect responses. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered. When more than one answer is indicated or when it is illegible, no mark will be awarded for that question. The Maximum marks will be computed to 90.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take back the Question Booklet and a request for provision of Photocopies of the question booklet, answer sheet or answer key will not be entertained.
Subject wise break up of questions for the TN DME 2016 PG Entrance Examination :
|Joint National Women Medical Program Entrance Exam 2015|
|After 12th||After Graduation|
|BHMS: 5 & Years Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery||M.Pharm : 2 years Master of Pharmacy ( PCE / PCO )|
|BPT : 4 Years Bachelor of Physiotherapy||MPT : 2 Years Master of Physiotherapy ( Cardio / Muscular )|
|BSc - Radiation Technology - 3 years Bachelor of Science in Radiation Technology|
|B.Pharm : 4 Years Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|BMLT : 4 Years Bachelor of Medical & Lab Technology|
|B.Opt : 4 years Bachelor of Optometry|
|B.Pharm - MBA : 5 Years|
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2015 MPharm Entrance Exam
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MPharm Course for the academic year 2015 – 2016 in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges / Self – Financing Institutions.
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College MPharm 2015 Exam Date
|TN DME 2015 MPharm Exam Date : 03rd May, 2015 ( Sunday ); 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.|
TN DME 2015 MPharm Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharm., Degree Courses should be citizens of India and natives of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity who have completed B.Pharm in other States should furnish a certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu issued by the competent authority only in the specified format in and supported by a copy of Passport / Ration Card / Voter’s ID / Driving License. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application
form will be rejected .
- Nativity Certificate submitted later will be summarily rejected.
2. Candidates should possess a B.Pharm., Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as Equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University / Pharmacy Council. Candidates who have qualified from other universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical
University at the time of counseling, failing which they will not be considered for selection.
4. Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharm., Degree course should have obtained not less than 50% of the total marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together in the B.Pharm., Degree Course. In case of failure (s) the pass marks in the subsequent ( attempts ) shall be taken for calculation purpose. Number of attempts are not considered for calculation of marks.
5. A candidate who has already completed or acquired a Postgraduate Degree in any branch in M.Pharm., course or is undergoing a Postgraduate course in any branch is ineligible to apply for any other branch in M.Pharm., Degree course. Candidates who have discontinued a course on any grounds after the cut off date fixed by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and the candidates who have taken allotment after 25th May, 2015 and not joined the course on or before the cut off date are not eligible to apply for two years from the date of appearance for the entrance examination.
6. The following categories of B.Pharm., Graduates will be treated as Service candidates for selection under the seats reserved exclusively for service candidates.
- B.Pharm., graduates serving in Tamil Nadu Medical Service on a regular basis and who have completed two years of service as on 30th April, 2015.
- B.Pharm., graduates who are approved probationers serving in local bodies who have completed 2 years of service as on 30th April, 2015.
7. The following categories of B.Pharm., Graduates will be considered for selection under open quota as non – service candidates only.
- B.Pharm., graduates who are serving in Government of India institutions in Tamil Nadu / Public Sector undertaking and organization under control of Government of India in Tamil Nadu.
- B.Pharm., Graduates who are serving purely under temporary category in Tamil Nadu Medical Service / Local bodies.
- Self employed B.Pharm. Graduates and B.Pharm. Graduates serving in Private sector.
TN DME 2015 MPharm Exam Scheme
- Candidates seeking admission should write the Tamil Nadu Post Graduate M.Pharm., Degree Course Entrance Examination conducted by the Selection Committee.
- The TN DME 2014 MPharm Entrance Examination will be of the undergraduate level covering all subjects and will
contain 125 objective type questions each with four responses (A B C D) in English. Number of questions in each subject.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) Mark. There will be NO NEGATIVE MARK for incorrect responses. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered. When more than one answer is indicated or when it is illegible, no mark will be awarded for that question. The Maximum marks will be computed to 90.
- No candidate shall be allowed to take back the Question Booklets and a request for provision of Xerox copies of the question booklet, answer sheet or answer key will not be entertained.
Subject wise Break up of Questions for the TN DME 2015 MPharm Entrance Examination :
|ANAND VIHAR - 117 RAM VIHAR, OPP. YAMUNA SPORTS COMPLEX, ANAND VIHAR, DELHI.|
|ARMB-DELHI - Upper Ground Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, NEW DELHI.|
|ASHOK VIHAR - B-1/7, ASHOK VIHAR Phase II, Delhi.|
|C R PARK DELHI - Pocket : 40, House No : 52 Ground Floor, CHITTARANJAN PARK, NEW DELHI.|
|CDPC DELHI - IInd Floor, 309 Main Road, CHANDNI CHOWK, NEW DELHI.|
|CHANDINI CHOWK - 309 Main Road, Chandni Chowk, DELHI, Near Fateh Puri Masjid.|
|D B GUPTA ROAD - 2/7, D B Gupta Road, D B GUPTA ROAD, Paharganj, DELHI, Paharganj.|
|DEFENCE COLONY - A-261, Defence Colony, New Delhi.|
|DWARKA - Agarwal Mall, 1st floor, Plot No.3, Sector V, Ashirwad Chowk, DWARKA.|
|DWARKA SECTOR-10 - KOTHI NO.4, OPP .VANDANA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, SECTOR 10-DWARKA.|
|GGS INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY DWARKA - G.G.S. I.P. UNIVERSITY, SECTOR - 16C - DWARKA.|
|GREATER KAILASH - 13, Community Centre, Zamrudpur, GREATER KAILASH I.|
|GUJRANWALA TOWN - A - 54, GUJRANWALA TOWN - PART I.|
|HARDEVPURI - B - 125, Hardevpuri, Shahdara.|
|HARINAGAR - WZ 409 &WZ 409 C, JANAK PARK ( Near Ghanta Ghar ), HARI NAGAR - NEW DELHI.|
|HAUZ KHAS - 106 and 107 Aurobindo Place, D D A Commercial Complex, Hauz Khas, New Delhi.|
|INDERPURI, NEW DELHI - ER- 41-A, INDERPURI, NEWDELHI.|
|INSPECTION CENTRE NEW DELHI - UPPER GROUND FLOOR, WORLD TRADE CENTRE, BABAR ROAD, NEW DELHI.|
|JAMIA MILIA ISLAMIA - Moulana Mohd. Ali Jauhar Marg, Sports Complex ( Bhopal Ground ), Jamia Nagar.|
|JANAKPURI - C - 26/27, Community Centre, Janakpuri, NEW DELHI.|
|JANGPURA - 3, DEFENCE COLONY FLYOVER, MARKET ( JANGPURA SIDE ), NEW DELHI - 110 024.|
|JASOLA - ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MNGMT, 3 AND 4, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, JASOLA - ( OPP SARITA VIHAR ).|
|KAPASHEDA - VATS BHAWAN,BUILDING NO 567, OLD PALAM GURGAON ROAD, SAMALKA, KAPASHEDA.|
|KAROL BAGH - 10174/1 GURUDWARA ROAD, NEAR BIKANERWALA NAIWALA, NEW DELHI, KAROL BAGH.|
|KASHMERE GATE - 1376, LOTHIAN ROAD, KASHMERE GATE.|
|KIRTI NAGAR - C - 66, KIRTI NAGAR, NEW DELHI.|
|Lajpat Nagar - B-13, LAJPAT NAGAR-II.|
|MAHAVIR ENCLAVE - RZ/D/2/65, PALAM DABRI MAIN ROAD CH. HARPHOOL SINGH MARKET - MAHAVIR ENCLAVE.|
|MALVIYA NAGAR DELHI - C-25, MALVIYA NAGAR.|
|MANGOLPURI - RZ 349 KH No 149, MANGOLPUR KHURD, MANGOLPURI.|
|MAYUR VIHAR - 33, Pratap Nagar, Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi - Mayur Vihar Phase I.|
|MEH.INSTL.AREA - I S I CAMPUS, 7 S. J .S. Marg, MEH.INSTL.AREA, Katwaria Sarai, Mehrauli Institutional Area - HAUZ KHAS.|
|MICROSATE DELHI - 2/7, I FLOOR, D B GUPTA ROAD, PAHARGANJ, NEW DELHI.|
|NANGLOI - D-5, SHRI KANHA RAM COMPLEX, AMANPURI MAIN NANGLOI, NAJAFGARH ROAD.|
|NAVEEN SHAHDARA - 813/1, G T ROQAD, NAVEEN SHQHDARA, SHAHDARA.|
|NAZAFAGARH - KH-388-389, SAINIK ENCLAVE, NANGLI SAKRAWATI, NAZAFGARH.|
|NEHRU PLACE - 47- 48 Pragati House, DELHI - NEHRU PLACE.|
|NEW DELHI MAIN - G 41, Connaught Circus, Connaught Place - New Delhi.|
|PASCHIM VIHAR - 12/407, SUNDAR VIHAR, PASCHIM VIHAR.|
|PITAMPURA - 101, 1st Floor, Agarwal Tarun Plaza, DDA Shopping Centre, Tarun Enclave, Pitampura - Delhi.|
|PREET VIHAR - C-47, Preet Vihar, Vikas Marg, DELHI.|
|PUNJABI BAGH - 53, WEST AVENUE ROAD, PUNJABI BAGH WEST, NEW DELHI.|
|PUNJABI BAGH EAST - 28, EAST AVENUE ROAD, EAST PUNJABI BAGH.|
|R P BAGH - D-1/1, Rana Pratap Bagh, R P BAGH DELHI, 110007 - OPP POST OFFICE.|
|RAJOURI GARDEN - No. J-13/33, Patel Market, Rajouri Garden.|
|REG STATIONERY DEP NEW DELHI - FLAT NO 2, REG STATIONERY DEP NEW DELHI, C-15, INDERPURI.|
|ROHINI - PLOT 9, POCKET - 8B, SECTOR 15, ROHINI, NEW DELHI.|
|ROHINI SECTOR - 24 - PLOT NO 97, POCKET NO 27 - ROHINI SECTOR 24.|
|Rohini Sector-8 - C-9/119, SECTOR - 8, ROHINI.|
|S D ENCLAVE - A B 20, SAFDARJUNG ENCLAVE, NEW DELHI.|
|S F S ( Delhi ) - PLOT NO 1 AND 2 CMAI BLDG, LSC A-3 BLOCK JANAK PURI.|
|S M E NEW DELHI - TA-8,9&10, JAGDAMBA ROAD, S M E NEW DELHI, TUGLAKABAD EXTENTION, DELHI 19 - 110019.|
|SAKET - 181-C, KHIRKI VILLAGE, PRESS ENCLAVE ROAD, SAKET.|
|SERVICE BRANCH DELHI - G-41, Cannought Circus, 3rd Floor, Opposite Madras Hotel, CANNOUGHT CIRCUS.|
|SHAHDRA - C-42 MAIN ROAD, KRISHNA NAGAR, OPP. SWARAN CINEMA - DELHI.|
|SHALIMAR BAGH - 103 - 104, U V MARKET, SAHLIMARBAGH.|
|SHANTINIKETAN - DDA Market, 3rd STREET, SHANTINIKETAN, NANAKPURA.|
|SONIA VIHAR - A-83/2, MAIN ROAD, IST PUSTA, SONIA VIHAR.|
|SOUTH EXTN. - A 2, First Floor, Ring Road, South Extension Part I.|
|STC DELHI - 13, COMMUNITY CENTRE, ZAMRUDPUR, GREATER KAILASH - PART I - NEW DELHI.|
|TIHAR JAIL BRANCH - NEW RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX, VIDYA MARG, TIHAR JAIL, NEW DELHI.|
|TILAK NAGAR - A/ 30 - 31, GANESH NAGAR, NAJAFGARH ROAD, NEW DELHI, TILAK NAGAR.|
|UTTAM NAGAR - A-3, SEWAK PARK EXTN, PILLAR NO.762, NEAR DWARKA MOR STN - UTTAM NAGAR.|
|VIKASPURI - G-27, DDA Community Centre, Near Sonia Cinema, VIKASPURI.|
|WEST PATEL NAGAR - 3/1, WEST PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI.|
|ZONAL OFFICE DELHI - UPPER GROUND FLOOR, ZONAL OFFICE DELHI, WORLD TRADE CENTRE, BABAR ROAD.|