Sri Siddhartha University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test – SSAHE AIUGET 2016
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Entrance Exam
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education shall be conducting All India Under Graduate Entrance Test – SSAHE AIUGET 2016 for admission to MBBS / BDS / BE Courses in the constituent colleges for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
In the Constituent Colleges :
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College
- Sri Siddhartha Dental College
- Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate who has passed the second year Pre University or 12th standard or Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology in respect of Engineering courses and Physics, Chemistry & Biology in respect of Medical and Dental courses as optional subjects and English as one of the language. It is mandatory, that the candidate has obtained not less then 50% of the aggregate marks or equivalent grade in the optional subjects is eligible for admission. 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category for Medical, Dental and Engineering courses. ( As declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time )
- Not only candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination, but also those who have appeared for the qualifying examination and expecting results are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit for SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Exam :
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2016
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Seats Availability
|Courses Total||Total Intake||80% to be filled by University based on SSU AIUGET 2016|
|MBBS||**130||General Merit||85 seats|
|*SC / ST ( 18% )||19 seats|
|BDS||40||General Merit||26 seats|
|*SC / ST ( 18% )||06 seats|
|B.E in following disciplines:
1. Computer Science & Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
5. Industrial Engineering & Management
6. Information Science & Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Medical Electronics
9. Telecommunication Engineering
To be notified
Note : * Admissions and Seat matrix are subjected to MCI Guidelines / Directions.
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Exam Centres
In order to obtain admission to any of the courses in the constituent college of SSAHE, a student will have to appear for All India Under Graduate Entrance Test ( AIUGET 2016 ), which will be conducted by the SSAHE at the following centers :
- Tumkur ( Centre Code : 01 )
- Bangalore ( Centre Code : 02 )
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Application Form
a.SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Online Application Form : It is available on the University website www.sahe.in which can be filled and submitted.
b.SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Offline Application Form : It is available from the university website www.sahe.in in the PDF format which can be download OR the candidate can directly get the application form the University office.
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Application Form Submission
a) SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Online Application Form Submission : SSU All India Under Graduate Entrance Test Application form after filling the details can be submitted online on or before 25th April, 2016. However, it is mandatory to submit the downloaded registration form ( after submitting the online application form ) along with all necessary enclosure and demand draft to the address given below on or before 2nd May, 2016.
b) SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Offline Application Form Submission : Filled Sri Siddhartha University AIUGET application form along with all necessary enclosure and demand draft to be sent to the address given below on or before 2nd May, 2016.
Office of The Registrar,
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education,
Tumkur – 572 107,
Note : Candidates are advised to obtain a Photo copy of the application form, which may be useful.
Filled SSAHE AIUGET application form along with all necessary documents and the Demand Draft for 2000/- for three subjects OR 2500/- for four subjects, payable at Tumkur drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘Registrar, SSAHE, Tumkur’ has to reach by Registered Post or submitted in person to the Registrar’s Office SSAHE, Tumkur on or before 2nd May, 2016.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
SSAHE AIUGET Entrance Exam 2016 Syllabus
1.SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Syllabus :
- The question papers in all four subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology will be based on the I & II PUC syllabi or equivalent.
- All the question papers are set in English and will be of objective type. Question paper is Physics and Chemistry will have 100 questions ( 120 min duration ) and that for Mathematics and Biology each question paper will have 50 questions ( 60 min. duration ).
- Each question paper will have 4 versions. The version code of the question paper will be boldly printed on the top right corner of the question paper.
- The candidate will have to make use of Optical Marks Reader ( OMR ) sheet as answer sheet which will be supplied along with question paper in the beginning of each test session to mark the correct answer.
- Each question will have four options. Among the four options provided against each question, only one option will be correct. The candidate will have to darken only one circle against the question in the OMR sheet using a ball point pen. Each correct answer will fetch one mark. There will be no negative marks.
3. SSU Test 2016 Optical Marks Reader Sheets as Answer Sheets :
- A specimen copy of OMR sheet is printed for the candidate’s reference at the end.
- The candidate is required to fill the Name, Admission ticket number Subject and Version Code of the question paper booklet given to candidate in the examination hall. Space for signature is provided. Square blocks are meant for filling the letters in capital or numerical.
4. Precautions :
- Candidate may practice filling the OMR sheet by taking photocopy of specimen copy. All the entries pertaining to the top portion of OMR sheet is very crucial, hence candidate has to take care.
- Candidate will have to darken only one circle completely out of four against each question. Any other thing like, darkening more than one circle, putting whitener, erasing, partial darkening will not be considered for marks. Hence, extra precaution to be taken while darkening the circles.
Legal Jurisdiction :
Any dispute that may arise in respect of the test or later in respect of seat selection and admission is subject to the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble court with in the Tumkur town.
To know more about Syllabus Click Here
SSAHE AIUGET Result 2016
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Exam Date
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education All India Under Graduate Entrance Test for MBBS, BDS courses was conducted on 28th May, 2016
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Result
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your SSAHE AIUGET Results 2016…
To know more about Results Click Here
SSAHE AIUGET 2016 Important Dates
|1.||Date of SSU AIUGET 2016 Notification||22nd February, 2016|
|2.||Hosting of SSU AIUGET 2016 Online Application Form & Issue of printed Application Forms||1st April, 2016|
|3.||Last date of submitting SSU All India UG Entrance 2016 Online Application Forms||25th April, 2016|
|4.||Last date for receiving filled SSU AIUGET 2016 ( Online and Offline ) Application Forms by post / in person with all necessary documents||2nd May, 2016|
|5.||Dispatch of SSU AIUGET 2016 Admission Tickets to provisionally eligible candidates||13th May, 2016|
|6.||SSU AIUGET 2016 Entrance Test||28th May, 2016|
|7.||Date of Announcement of SSU Test Results 2016||To be announced|
|8.||Date of SSU Test 2016 Counseling||To be announced|
|9.||Opening of SSU Colleges||As per MCI / DCI / AICTE Guidelines|
To know more about SSAHE AIUGET Question Paper Click Here
Contact Details :
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education
Agalakote, B.H. Road
Tumkur – 572 107,
Telephone no : 91 – 816 – 2275516
Fax : 91 – 816 – 2275510
Email : email@example.com
Website : sahetumkur.ac.in
medical entrance exam - ssu aiuget -