|Panjab University UG 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
Panjab University UG 2016 Entrance Exam
Panjab University conducts PU CET UG Entrance Exam 2016 for the admission of BPharmacy ( Credit Based Semester System ) and BSc ( Hons School ) for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Panjab University Course Details
The Panjab University will hold PU CET UG 2016 Entrance Test in Chandigarh for admission to the following courses :
|S.No||Courses||Institution (s) / Department (s) offering the Course|
(Credit based Semester System )
|University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School Semester System ) in the subjects of :||Respective Science Departments of Panjab University, Chandigah|
Panjab University UG 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- All those candidates who have passed / appeared ( up to the Academic Session 2015 – 2016 ) in the 10+2 Examination ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English ) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council shall be eligible to appear in the PU – CET ( BHMS ) Entrance Test – 2016.
- The admission of candidates for the PU – CET ( BHMS ) Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand cancelled, if they fail to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions as required by the concerned institution / University by the date fixed for the purpose.
B.H.M.S. ( Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Sector 26, Chandigarh ) : ( 50 seats )
- A person who shall attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission and has passed 10+2 examination from the recognised Board / Bodies / Councils or any other examination recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after qualifying the entrance test shall be eligible to join the first year class of the course.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible for admission except in the NRI quota seats.
- Candidates applying under Scheduled Caste Category are required to submit the certificate regarding their category in the prescribed form, which must be signed only by officers mentioned in the form. Signature of any other officer will not be accepted & such applicants will be rejected.
- Reservation of Physically Handicapped person has been provided for persons i.e. ( 1st preference to the candidates suffering from Locomotor disabilities of Lower Limbs between 50% – 70%, 2nd preference will be given to the candidates suffering from Locomotor Disabilities of Lower Limbs between 40% – 50%, in case no suitable candidate from 50% – 70% disability is available ).
- Admission will be made under the criteria laid down by the Chandigarh Administration / Panjab University Chandigarh.
- Blind ( including colour blind ) deaf and dumb candidates shall not be allowed admission in the Course.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in April 2016 from a recognised board “Body” Council or any other examination recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
i.e. 01 seats ( 1st preference to the candidates suffering from Locomotor disabilities of Lower Limbs between 50% – 70%, 2nd preference will be given to the candidates suffering from Locomotor Disabilities of Lower Limbs between 40% – 50%, in case no suitable candidate from 50% – 70% disability is available ).
- The candidates who have passed / appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in the PU – CET ( BHMS ) Entrance Test, as this institution has been derecognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, included in the booklet of recognised exams.
Panjab University UG 2016 Eligibility Details :
|Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of SC / ST / BC ) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English|
Physics ( specialization in Electronics )
|Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks incase of SC / ST / BC ) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology|
|Biochemistry Microbiology||Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of SC / ST / BC ) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology|
|Biotechnology Biophysics||Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks incase of SC / ST / BC ) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science|
|Mathematics||Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks incase of SC / ST / BC ) with Mathematics as one of the subjects|
|B. Pharm. ( Credit based Semester System )||50% Marks in 10+2 ( 45% marks incase of SC / ST / BC candidates ) with English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject : Biology / Biotechnology / Mathematics.|
Panjab University UG 2016 Seats
|Name of Course||Open||Foreign Nationals / PIO / NRI|
|B. Pharm. ( Credit based Semester System )||46||06|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Anthropology||30||04|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Biochemistry||30||04|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Biophysics||25||04|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Biotechnology||15||02|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Botany||20||03|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Chemistry||58||08|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Geology||30||04|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Mathematics||40||06|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Microbiology||25||04|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Physics||40||06|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. School ) Physics( Specialization in Electronics )||20||03|
|B.Sc. ( Hons.School ) Zoology||25||04|
These seats are subject to approval of the Syndicate.
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission under the category of Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / NRI seats to, BPharm ( credit based Semester System ) and BSc ( Honours School ) courses, who are present in India at the time of test, will compete amongst themselves by appearing in the PU CET UG 2016 Entrance Test.
- Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / NRI candidates, those living abroad at the time of entrance test will be exempted from the entrance test.
Panjab University UG 2016 Online Application Form
i. Availability of PU CET UG 2016 Prospectus and Online Application Form on the Panjab University website : www.puchd.ac.in is from 18th March, 2016.
iii. Panjab University UG 2016 CET Examination Fee for General Category is 1760/-.
iv. Panjab University UG 2016 CET Examination Fee for SC / ST / Blind Category is 880/-.
v. PU CET UG 2016 Fee can be deposited through generated State Bank India Challan in the Panjab University website : www.puchd.ac.in.
vi. The procedure and steps for filling the Online Application Form is as follows :
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
- Download PU CET UG 2016 Admit Card from Panjab University website www.puchd.ac.in after 11th May, 2016.
viii. PU CET UG 2016 Admission Form :
- Admission Form for BPharm ( Credit based Semester System ) and BSc ( Hons School ) shall be available online on Panjab University website ( www.cetug.puchd.ac.in. ) after declaration of result of PU CET UG 2016 Entrance Test.
- To be submitted only by the PU CET UG 2016 qualified candidates online latest by 4th July, 2016 ( Monday ) upto 5:00 PM as per the guidelines displayed on the Panjab University Website.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
i. The Panjab University UG CET 2016 will be conducted in the following subjects as per date sheet :
- Computer Science
ii. The scheme of the PU CET UG 2016 Entrance Test, there shall be Negative Marking for every wrong answer, 25% i.e. 1/4 mark allotted to the question will be deducted.
iv. The medium of examination shall be English only.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks allotted to each Question||Total Marks for the paper||Duration of the Paper|
|Paper-I Physics||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-II Chemistry||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-III Biology||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-IV Mathematics||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-V Biotechnology||60||2||120||70 minutes|
|Paper-VI Computer Science||60||2||120||70 minutes|
PU CET UG 2016 Exam DatePanjab University CET UG 2016 Results
Panjab University Common Entrance Test for UG Courses BPharmacy ( Credit Based Semester System ) and BSc ( Hons School ) courses will be conducted on 1st June, 2016.
Panjab University UG CET 2016 Results
Panjab University UG CET 2016 Results will be declared on 3rd June, 2016 to 5th June, 2016
Please keep watching this page, to check your Panjab University UG CET Results 2016…
To know more about Results Click Here
Panjab University UG 2016 Exam Time Schedule
|Paper and Subject||Time of Examination|
|Paper–I Physics||9:00 - 10:10 AM|
|Paper–II Chemistry||10:30 - 11:40 AM|
|Paper–III Biology||12:00 - 1:10 PM|
|Paper–IV Mathematics||2:10 - 3:20 PM|
|Paper–V Biotechnology||3:40 - 4:50 PM|
|Paper–VI Computer Science||5:10 - 6:20 PM|
Panjab University UG 2016 Important Dates
|Date of Advertisement regarding test & other information relevant there to||18th March, 2016 ( Friday )|
|Date of Availability of PU – CET ( U.G. & BHMS ) Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Panjab University||18th March, 2016 ( Friday )|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||10th May, 2016|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||10th May, 2016 upto 4:00 PM|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||2nd May, 2016 ( Monday )|
|No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph, signature and any other information ( for completed forms only ) after 05th May, 2016, 5:00 PM||May, 2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available online RollNo. and Centre of Examination will be generated and RollNo. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password ( provided while generating Bank Challan ). There will be no physical communication for this purpose.||11th May, 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Holding Entrance Test||1st June, 2016|
|Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University||3rd June, 2016 to 5th June, 2016 ( Friday to Monday )|
|Centre for the Entrance test||Chandigarh only|