|Panjab University UG 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
Panjab University UG 2016 Online Application Form
i. Availability of PU CET UG 2016 Prospectus and Online Application Form on the Panjab University website : www.puchd.ac.in is from 18th March, 2016.
iii. Panjab University UG 2016 CET Examination Fee for General Category is 1760/-.
iv. Panjab University UG 2016 CET Examination Fee for SC / ST / Blind Category is 880/-.
v. PU CET UG 2016 Fee can be deposited through generated State Bank India Challan in the Panjab University website : www.puchd.ac.in.
vi. The procedure and steps for filling the Online Application Form is as follows :
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
- Download PU CET UG 2016 Admit Card from Panjab University website www.puchd.ac.in after 11th May, 2016.
viii. PU CET UG 2016 Admission Form :
- Admission Form for BPharm ( Credit based Semester System ) and BSc ( Hons School ) shall be available online on Panjab University website ( www.cetug.puchd.ac.in. ) after declaration of result of PU CET UG 2016 Entrance Test.
- To be submitted only by the PU CET UG 2016 qualified candidates online latest by 4th July, 2016 ( Monday ) upto 5:00 PM as per the guidelines displayed on the Panjab University Website.
Panjab University UG 2016 Important Dates
|Date of Advertisement regarding test & other information relevant there to||18th March, 2016 ( Friday )|
|Date of Availability of PU – CET ( U.G. & BHMS ) Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Panjab University||18th March, 2016 ( Friday )|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||10th May, 2016|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||10th May, 2016 upto 4:00 PM|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||2nd May, 2016 ( Monday )|
|No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph, signature and any other information ( for completed forms only ) after 05th May, 2016, 5:00 PM||May, 2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available online RollNo. and Centre of Examination will be generated and RollNo. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password ( provided while generating Bank Challan ). There will be no physical communication for this purpose.||11th May, 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Holding Entrance Test||1st June, 2016|
|Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University||3rd June, 2016 to 5th June, 2016 ( Friday to Monday )|
|Centre for the Entrance test||Chandigarh only|