MP Pre PG Entrance Exam 2014
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board,
“Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park ( East ), Bhopal – 462 011,
Phone No. : 0755 – 2578801 – 04,
Fax No. : 0755 – 2550498, 0755 – 2554826,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.vyapam.nic.in/.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board invites applications for Pre PG Entrance Test ( common for general and in – service candidates ) for admission to Post Graduate Medical ( MD & MS ) Course, Post Graduate Diploma and Dental ( MDS ) Course in Medical and Dental Government and Private Dental & Medical Colleges of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP Pre PG 2014 Exam Date
|MP Pre PG 2014 Exam Date : Second Week of March, 2014|
MP Pre PG Exam 2014 Eligibility
I. MP Pre PG Eligibility for Government Colleges 2014 :
- The Candidate must be a bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Any one of the following conditions will be deemed to be included as bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh :
- Living in M.P. continuously since not less then 15 years.
- Living in M.P. continuously since last 10 years and having immovable property in Madhya Pradesh / Industry / Business in M.P.
- An employee / retired employee of Government of M.P.
- An employee / retired employee of a Institution / Corporation / Board / Commission under Government of M.P.
- An employee of Government of India who is posted in Madhya Pradesh since last 10 years.
- An officer of All India services belonging M.P. cadre.
- A person appointed in Madhya Pradesh by Hon’ble President of India / Hon’ble Governer of M.P. on Constitutional / Legal post.
- The candidate must have passed all MBBS / BDS examinations from Medical / Dental College of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidates who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh but they have passed M.B.B.S. course from outside M.P. should be recognized by Medical Council of India, New Delhi. This will also be applicable to those candidates to be selected for Master of Dental Surgery course.
- Medical officers nominated by any Department of the Government of Madhya Pradesh ( In – service candidates ).
- Demonstrator working in Government / Autonomous institution under Department of Medical Education M.P.
- All P.G. Medical students should be registered with M.P. State Medical Council to practice in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- Selected candidates who are not registered with M.P. State Medical Council must submit a copy of receipt of M.P. Medical Council registration fee & application within one month of allotment of P.G. seat.
- Candidate should have completed compulsory internship from M.C.I. / D.C.I, recognized institution on or before Last Week of March, 2014.
II. MP Pre PG Eligibility for Private Colleges :
- The Candidate must be citizen of India. The candidate must have passed all MBBS / BDS Examinations from any recognized Medical / Dental College of India.
- Eligible candidate must have undertaken studies in an institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
- Eligible candidate must have completed compulsory internship from a MCI / DCI recognized institution on or before Last Week of March, 2014.
- Eligible candidate must permanently be registered by Madhya Pradesh Medical / Dental Council ( and / or MCI / DCI ) before joining the allotted college
- No candidate, including In – Service candidate / Demonstrator will be entitled for doing post graduation for a period of 3 years, if a seat was allotted to him / her through All India or State Post Graduate Entrance Examination and he / she did not join or joined & left the seat thereafter, due to any reason during the last three years preceding 2014. In addition, a candidate who has obtained Post Graduate degree / diploma will not be eligible to appear in the P.G. entrance examination for three / two years from the date of completion of such course.
- A candidate who is admitted to P.G. course in a Government Autonomous Medical College in Madhya Pradesh through All India Entrance Examination 2014 and also got selected for Madhya Pradesh Post Graduate Entrance Examination, 2014 is eligible to participate in counseling scheduled for selected candidates in Madhya Pradesh Post Graduate Entrance Examination, 2014. However he / she will have to resign from his All India Seat in case, he / she opts a seat from State Quota at such counseling.
- Vide Government of M.P., Medical Education Department order no.F – 5 – I5 / 03 / 55 / ME / 1, Dated 26 – 12 – 03 the students admitted to M.B.B.S. course in 2006 can appear in Post Graduate Entrance Examination 2014 provided a student qualifies, he / She has to submit a NOC from Public Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of M.P. then only admission shall be given in Post Graduate course.
- All In – Service candidates will have to appear in Common Entrance Examination conducted by M.P.P.E.B., Separate Merit list will be made of In – Service candidates after adding the qualifying marks scored in the Common Entrance Examination and marks allotted by Respective Department counselling will be done as per final merit list.
- All in service demonstrators will have to appear in common entrance examination conducted by Professional examination Board.
MP Pre PG 2014 Application Form
- MP Pre PG Application Forms for the test will be available from MPPEB counter and designated institutions on cash payment of 1500/- for ( UR & OBC ), 750/- ( SC & ST ) ( Cost of Application form includes the Test Fee ) from Third Week of January, 2014 to First Week of February, 2014.
- Duly filled OMR application form must be sent by registered / Speed Post so as to reach MPPEB or submitted in person at MPPEB Office, Bhopal on or before 5.30 PM on Second Week of February, 2014 MPPEB shall not be responsible for any postal or other delay in receipt of application form.
- MP Pre PG Application Forms received after due date and time will be summarily rejected.
MP Pre PG 2014 Application Form Availability
- M.P. Professional Examination Board Bhopal : Cash Counter.
- The designated institutions sale of application forms are :
- Jabalpur : Government M.H. Home Sc. & Science Girls College.
- Rewa : Government Science College.
- Ujjain : Ujjain Polytechnic College.
- Gwalior : Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Polytechnic College.
- Indore : Women Polytecnic College.
- Sagar : S.R Govt. Women’s Polytechnic College.
MP Pre PG 2014 Examination Centre : Bhopal
medical entrance exam - mp pre pg -