Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Entrance Examination 2016
Madhya Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Sanstha Niyantran Adhiniyam, 1973, the State Government hereby makes the following rules to carry out the purpose of the Adhiniyam i.e. the Entrance to Undergraduate Course in Government ( Autonomous ) / private Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani Colleges and Private, Naturopathy & Yoga Colleges in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PAHUNT Entrance Examination 2016
Government of Madhya Pradesh invites application for admission to Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test 2016.
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT 2016 Eligibility
[A] The candidate must be bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh for admission in Government ( Autonomous ) Colleges, but to be bonafide resident of M.P. will not be essential for admission in Private Colleges.
[B] For admission in Government ( Autonomous ) Colleges any one of the following condition is compulsory :
- Candidate born in Madhya Pradesh and studied for three years continuously in any educational institution of Madhya Pradesh. OR
- The father of candidate living in Madhya Pradesh continuously since not less than 15 years. OR
- The father of candidate living in Madhya Pradesh continuously since last 10 years and having immovable property / Industry / Business in Madhya Pradesh. OR
- The father of candidate is a serving employee or retired employee of Government of Madhya Pradesh. OR
- The father of candidate is an serving employee or retired employee of a Institution / Corporation / Board / Commission under Government of Madhya Pradesh. OR
- The father of candidate is an employee of Government of India who is posted in Madhya Pradesh since last 10 years. OR
- The father of candidate is an officer of All India services belonging M.P. cadre. OR
- The father of candidate is appointed in Madhya Pradesh on Constitutional / legal post by Honorable President of India / Governor of Madhya Pradesh.
To know more about MP PAHUNT Eligibility Click Here
MP PAHUNT 2016 Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Entrance Examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH AND HINDI languages. Candidate has to opt any one medium while filling up the application form.
There shall be one paper ( multiple choice ) of three hours duration. Paper will contain 200 multiple choice questions in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
The paper shall have two parts as following :-
|PART||NAME OF SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS
( Multiple choice )
|A||Physics + Chemistry||( 50 + 50 ) = 100||( 50 + 50 ) = 100|
|B||Zoology + Botany||( 50 + 50 ) = 100||( 50 + 50 ) = 100|
|TOTAL = 200||200|
In objective type questions, ONE mark will be awarded for each correct answer. No Marks shall be awarded for an incorrect answer or multiple answers or for un – answered questions. There will be no negative marking.
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2016
The prescribed date of registration will be published in the news papers and will be available on MP Online Portal. Candidate shall have to register on MP online Portal or Kiosk by the payment of 150/- ( One Hundred Fifty Only ) for that receipt will be given. ( The separate fee for print out of the registration through KIOSK shall not be payable ). Candidate shall have to get his correct information entered. The registration number and the secret password will be given to each and every candidate after registration. Candidates should have to change the same compulsorily at the time of choice filling.
To know more about MP PAHUNT Application Form Click Here
MP PAHUNT 2016 Reservation of Seats
Availability of Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Seats :
The available seats in BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BNYS courses are shown college wise in table number 1. The sanctioned seats of Government ( Autonomous ) and Private Colleges shall be filled in accordance with the reservation policy of the State Government and shall be filled up by selected eligible candidates of PAHUNT 2016 Entrance Examination through Online counseling.
MP PAHUNT 2016 Reservation
20% Seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe, 16% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and 14% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to other Backward Classes ( other than creamy layer ), and remaining seats are available for candidates belonging to Unreserved category in all the colleges.
1. Physically Handicapped :- For Physically Handicapped who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh belonging to Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Other Backward Classes and Unreserved category, 6% seats are reserved for admission to BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS courses. Reservation shall be horizontal and compartmentalized. It is clarified that candidates having complete disability of ophthalmic and auditory sense organs shall not be eligible for admission among the disabled candidates, only those having disability of ophthalmic and auditory sense organs up to 50%, will be considered eligible for admission. Similarly, the candidates having disability in upper limb will not be considered. However, a candidate having disability in lower limb up to 40 to 60 % shall be considered eligible for admission. The advantage of such reservation will be provided on the basis of medical certificate issued by the notified institution in prescribed proforma. The candidate desirous of taking admission against these seats shall have to produce a medical certificate issued by District Medical Board and eligibility certificate from Superintendent, Ministry of Labour, Government of India Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Physically Handicapped, Napier Town, Jabalpur in the prescribed proforma. Thus both the certificates have to be
2. Sainik Category ( Military Personnel ) : For son / daughter of Sainik Category / Military Personnel ( S ) belonging to Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Other Backward Classes and UR categories, 3% seats are reserved for admission to BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BNYS courses. Reservation shall be horizontal and compartmentalized.
- Seats reserved for son / daughter of the Military Personnel ( MP ) class include Ex – Military Personnel who have served as defence employees, serving defence employees and those defence employees who died during the course of service or who became permanently disabled during service.
- Candidate claiming admission under Military Personnel class will have to produce a certificate showing that he / she is son / daughter of an Ex – Military Personnel settled in Madhya Pradesh.
- Ex – Military personnel means a person who fits in the definition of Ex – Military Personnel as per direction issued by Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
- A candidate claiming admission on account of being a son / daughter of an Ex – Military Personnel will have to produce the certificate of his / her father / mother being an Ex- Military Personnel and a certificate of his / her father / mother having settled in Madhya Pradesh from District Sainik Welfare Officer of the concerned district.
Son / daughter of defence employees who are posted outside Madhya Pradesh and who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh shall have to produce a certificate that his / her father / mother is a bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Son / daughter of defence employees who are posted in Madhya Pradesh before first January of the year of entrance Examination will have to produce a certificate that he / she is a son / daughter of such an employee.
Note : In case of any dispute regarding the eligibility of a candidate belonging to the Military Personnel, the decision of Director, Sainik Welfare, Madhya Pradesh shall be final and binding.
3. Freedom Fighter ( FF ) :- For sons / daughters or grandsons / granddaughters of Freedom Fighters ( FF ) who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh belonging to SC, ST, OBC and UR categories, 3% seats are reserved for admission to BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / BNYS courses. Reservation shall be horizontal and compartmentalized.
- Freedom Fighter ( FF ) is a person whose name is registered in the list kept in the Collectorate of the concerned district of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate applying for admission under Freedom Fighter ( FF ) class shall have to produce certificate in this regard from the Collector of concerned district of Madhya Pradesh. No other documents shall be considered as a valid certificate belonging to Freedom Fighter ( FF ) class.
4. Female : 30% seats for admission to BAMS / BUMS / BHMS / BNYS courses are reserved for Female candidates in each category of SC / ST / OBC and UR. This reservation shall be horizontal and compartmentalized.
5. A candidate can apply for only one reserved class under his / her category. The reserved category candidates must produce a permanent caste certificate issued by competent authority of Government of M.P. in the prescribed proforma. He / she will not be eligible if fails to produce permanent caste certificate and for which the responsibility will be of himself / herself. The caste certificate should bear case no., date, designation and seal of the issuing officer otherwise it will not be accepted.
6. A candidate not willing for admission in any class [ S, FF, H, F ] can apply in open Class (X) of his / her category.
MP PAHUNT 2016 Syllabus
MP PAHUNT Physics Syllabus 2016
Unit and Dimensions, Dimensional Analysis, S.I, Units, Motion in two dimensions cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, general relation among position and velocity, uniform circular motion and inertia. Newton’s laws of motion, Conservation of momentum and energy.
Static and kinetic friction, work energy and power elastic collisions, potential energy, gravitational potential energy and its angular conservations to its kinetic energy, Potential energy of a spring. Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum, moment of inertia, theorems of parallel and perpendicular axis. ( moment of inertia of uniform ring, disc, thin rod and cylinder only ).
Acceleration due to gravity and its variation,universal law of gravitation, geostationary satellites, escape velocity.
Hooke’s law, young’s modulus, shear and bulk modulus, surface energy and surface tension, kinetic theory of gases, gas laws, kinetic energy and temperature.
Specific heats and constant volume and constant pressure mechanical equivalent of heat, isothermal and adiabatic processes. Heat conduction in one dimension, convection and radiation, Stefan’s law and Newton’s law of cooling.
Periodic motion, simple harmonic motion, Oscillations due to spring. Wave motion, principle of superposition, progressive and stationery waves, beats and Doppler effect.
Wave nature of light, interference, young’s double slit experiment, velocity of light and Doppler effect in light. Reflection, refraction, total internal reflection, curved mirrors, lenses, mirror and lens formulae. Dispersion in prism, absorption and emission spectra. The human eye, defects of vision, magnification and resolving power of telescope and microscope.
“e” and “e/m” for and electron, Einstein’s photoelectric equation, photocells. Bohr model of the atom, Hydrogen spectrum, composition of nucleus, atomic masses and isotopes, radioactivity, laws of radio active decay, decay constant, half life and mean life, mass energy relation, fissions, X – ray, properties and uses.
Elementary ideas of conductor, semi conductor and insulator, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors, p-n junction as a rectifier. Bar magnet, lines of force, torque on a bar magnet due to magnetic field, earth’s magnetic field, tangent galvanometer, vibration maganetometer. Coulomb’s law of electrostatic, dielectric constant, electric field and potential due to a point charge, dipole, dipole field, Guass’s law in a simplegeometrics.
Electrostatic potential, capacitance, parallel plate and spherical capacities in series and parallel, energy of a capacitor. Electric current, Ohm’s law, Kirchhoffs laws, resistances in series and parallel temperature dependence of resistance, Wheat stone bridge, potentiometer. Measurement of voltage as currents. Electric power, heating effects of currents, chemical effects and law of electrolysis thermoelectricity Blot Savart law, magnetic fields due to a straight wire circular loop and solenoid. Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field ( Lorentz force ), magnetic moment of a current loop, effect of a uniform magnetic field of a current loop, forces between two currents, moving coil, galvonometer, ammeter and voltmeter.
Electromagnetic induction induced e.m.f., Faradays law, Lenz’s law, self and mutual inductance alternating currents, impedance and reactance, growth and decay of current in L-R circuit, elementrary idea if dynamo and transformer.
MP PAHUNT Chemistry Syllabus 2016
General and Physical Chemistry :
Structure of atom : Constitutions of nucleus : Bohr’s atom model : quantum numbers Aufbau principle, electronic configuration of elements ( upto Kr ) : De – Broglie relation, shapes of orbitatis.
Chemical bond : Electrovalent, covalent and coordinate bonds, hybridisation ( sp ) : hydrogen bond : shapes of molecules ( VSEPR Theory ) : bond polarity, resonance, elements of VBT a MOT.
Solutions : Models of expressing concentrations of solutions : types of solutions, Raoult’s law of colligative properties, non – ideal solution, abnormal molecular weights.
Chemical equillibrium : Chemical equillibrium, law of mass action : Kp and Kc : Le Chatelier principle and its applications. Ionic equilibrium in solutions, solubility product, common ion effect, theories of acids and base hydrolysis of salts : PH : buffers.
Thermochemistry and thermodynamics : Energy changing due to chemical reaction : instrinsic energy enthalpy, first law of thermodynamics : Hess’s law heats of reactions : second law of themodynamics : energy free energy : spontaneity of a chemical reaction : free energy change and chemical equilibrium : free energy as energy available for useful work.
Chemical kinetic : Rate of a reaction, factors affecting the rates, rate constant, rate expression, order of reaction, first order rate constant expression and characteristics, Arrhenous equation.
Electrochemistry : Oxidation, oxidation number and ion- electron methods. Electrolytic conduction, Faraday’s law : voltaic cell, electrode potentials, electromotive force, Gibb’s energy and cell potentials. Nernest equation, commercial cells, fuel cell, electrochemical theory of corrosion. Surface chemistry, colloids and catalysis : Adsorption, colloids ( types preparation and properties ), Emulsions, Micelles, catalysis types and characteristics.
Inogranic Chemistry :
Principle and Metallurgical Operations : Furnaces, ore concentration,extraction, purification metallurgies of Na, Al, Fe, Cu, Ag, Zn and Pb and their properties.
Chemical periodicity s.p.d and f-block elements, periodic table: periodicity : Atomic and ionic radii valency, ionization energy, electron affinity electro negativity, metallic character.
Comparative study of elements : Comparative study of following families of elements 1. Alkali metals 2. Alkaline earth metals 3. Nitrogen family 4. Oxygen family 5. Halogens 6. Noble gases.
Transition metals : Electronic configuration of 3d metal ions, oxidation states, other general characteristics properties, potassium permanganate, potassium dichromate.
Co – ordination compounds : Simple nomenclature, bounding and stability, classification and bonding in organometallics.
Chemical analysis : Chemistry involved is simple inorganic quilitative analysis : calculations based on acid base titrimetry.
Organic Chemistry : Calculations of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism structure and shapes of alkanes, alkanes and benzene. Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkynes, benzene petroleum, cracking octane number, gasoline additives. Nomenclature, physical chemical properties, correlation of physical properties with structure properties and uses of heloalkanes, halobenzenes, alcohols and phenols : general ideas of some polyhalogen compounds viz dicholorothanes dichloroethers, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride D.D.T benzene hexachloride.
Nomenclature, methods of preparation, chemical properties correlations of physical properties with structures and uses of elhers aldehydes, ketones, corboxylic acids and their derivatives, brief account of the chemistry of cyanides isocyanides, amines and nitro compounds.
Polymers : Classification : preparation and uses of common natural and synthetic polymers.
Bio – molecules : Classification, structure and biological importance of carbohydrates amino acids, peptides, proteins and enzymes, nucleic acids and lipids.
MP PAHUNT Botany Syllabus 2016
Structure organisation of cell, cell theory. Light and electron microscopic view of cells. structure and functions of cell organalles : nucleous mitochondria, Chloroplast, Endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi complex lysosome, micro bodies, microfilaments ribonsomes. Centrioles and plasmids, Eukaryotic chromosome ( morphology ) cell and plasma membrane. Difference between cell and animal division, cell cycle significance of mitosisand meiosis.
Mendel’s law of inheritance, monohyobrid and dihybrid cross; linage and crossing over of genetic material DNA relication, genetic code transcription and gene regultion.
Difference between prokaryote and eukaryotes : Structure reproduction and economic importance of viruses Mycoplasma, Bacteriophage, cynobacteria ( Nostoc ) and bacteria.
Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature : External morophology and life cycle of spirogyra mucor, funaria selaginella and pinus.
Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis, megasporongenesis. Fertilization endosperm and embroyo development in angiosperms. Tissue and tissue systems, meristematic and permanent tissue, mineral nutrition essential elements and their functions : uptake of minerals transport of water and solutes.
Transpiration photosynthesis and respiration : Importance, mechanism and factors affecting these processess : photorespiration. Enzymes and growth hormones with reference to their classification, chemical nature, mode of action importance. Elementary idea of photoperiodism and phytochrome.
Ecosystem – structure and function, major ecosystems i.e lake and forest; food chain., food web and energy flow, ecological crises role of man in polluting environment – air water and soil. Role of plants in human welfare : a general knowledge of plant products of economic value drugs, fibers, cereals.Wheat and rice, pulses ( gram ), oil seeds ( ground nut ), sugarcane, coal and petroleum, Food preservation methods and importance.
Principle of plant breeding and its role in improvement of crops, biotechnology, scope and importance in agriculture and industries manufacture of cheese. Yoghurt alcohol antibiotics.
MP PAHUNT Zoology Syllabus 2016
Multicellularity – Structure and Function of Animal Life :
- Structure and function of animal tissues epithelial, connective muscular, skeletal and nerve.
- Histology of mammalian organs – stomach, intestine, liver, kidney, lung, testes and ovary.
- Structure and physiology of different organ systems of human body. Skin, digestive system, respiratory system, circulatory system.
- Skeleton, joints, muscles on the basic of movement receptors.
- Endocrine system with special reference to various endocrine glands of man and hormonal co ordination.
- Vitamins and minerals ( source and disorders due to deficiencies ).
Developmental Biology and Genetics :
- Female reproductive cycle in mammals. Gametogenesis alongwith structure of sperm and ovum. Types of eggs, fertilization, types of cleavage and blastula, development of mammals upto three garminal layers. Foetal membrane structure and functions.
- Growth, repair, ageing, amniocentesis.
- Chromosomes, types of chromosome, human karyotype and chromosomal abnormalities and syndromes, hormonal, chromosomal and genic balance theory of sex determination, sex linkage and sex linked inheritance in man, blood group and their significance, blood bank.
- Tissue culture, genetic engineering ( brief idea ), mutation gene mutation.
- Human population natality mortality, sex ratio population, explosion, dynamics of human life with respect to food supply, housing health and standard of living impact of population problems and their control.
Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology :
- Classification – bionomial and trinomial nomenclature, basic features of classification, classification of different animal phyla upto classes with characters and suitable examples.
- Origin of life, theories of organic evolution- Darwin, Lamarck, synthetic evidence of organic evolution, human evolution.
- Economic zoology / sericulture, apiculture, lac culture, poultry, fishery and pearl industry.
- Protozaon disease in relation to man, insect carrying diseases in relation to man.
- Cancer types of cancer and cancer cell communicable diseases ( Hepatitis, AIDS ). STD, immune response, vaccines and antisera allergies.
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug addition, symptoms and control.
- Wild conservation.
To know more about MP PAHUNT Syllabus Click Here
MP PAHUNT Results 2016
MP PAHUNT 2016 Exam Date
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Entrance Exam will be conducted on 31st July, 2016
MP PAHUNT 2016 Result
MP PAHUNT Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MP PAHUNT Results 2016…
MP PAHUNT 2016 Merit List
A combined merit list shall be declared for the admission in the Government ( Autonomous ) Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani colleges of only those candidates who are bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh.
A Combined Merit list including all candidates of Madhya Pradesh and the candidates from outside the state of Madhya Pradesh, who have appeared in PAHUNT shall be declared for the Private Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani / Naturopathy Colleges.
Note : Merit list for Government ( Autonomous ) Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani Colleges of Madhya Pradesh
will be prepared category wise, according to merit.
Inter – se – Merit :-
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the inter – se – merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of the following preferences / order :
- On the basis of marks obtained in part -B of Question paper i.e. Zoology and Botany.
- Candidate being older in age.
MP PAHUNT 2016 Counselling – Seat Allotment
1. The allotment process in a course and college for an eligible candidate will be done through online counselling. The detailed information regarding online counselling will be issued separately.
2. Candidate’s and father’s name should appear same in all the related documents i.e. mark sheet, certificates and other documents. If there is any discrepancy in any documents the same should be corrected before verification for online counselling, otherwise if the application form is rejected the candidate himself / herself will be responsible.
3. A Candidate admitted to Ayush course on the basis of previous year’s PAHUNT examinations, if succeeds in the present examination PAHUNT 2016 shall have to submit all the original documents with completed profarma-1and 1(a) or photocopies thereof along with a certificate of the Principal of the institution certifying that all these certificates ( showing list ) are in his custody. On allotment of a seat the candidate shall have to produce all the original documents to the authorities of the allotted college, otherwise his / her admission will be treated as cancelled.
To know more about MP PAHUNT Results Click Here
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT 2016 Important Dates
|Date of Advertisement||29th May, 2016|
|Start of Sale of MP PAHUNT Application Forms / Online Submission||30th May, 2016|
|End of Receipt of MP PAHUNT Application Forms / Online Submission||28th June, 2016|
|Online Rectification Date||From 30th May, 2016 to 3rd July, 2016|
|Date of MP PAHUNT – 2016 Online Entrance Exam||31st July, 2016|
|Date of Result||Date will be announced later|
To know more about MP PAHUNT Question Paper Click Here
Government of Madhya Pradesh,
Telephone no : 0755 – 2578801, 02, 03, 04
Fax : 0755 – 2550498
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.vyapam.nic.in, www.peb.mp.gov.in
medical entrance exam - mp pahunt -