Important : Hon’ble Supreme Court in Writ Petition (c) No (s) 261 / 2016, by, means of order dated 06-05-2016 has directed that “no examination shall be permitted to be held for the admission to MBBS or BDS studies by any private college or association or private / deemed University.”
In view of the above order, it is hereby infrmed to all the candidates who have applied MGM UG CET 2016 ( MBBS ), that the said examination scheduled on Saturday, 21st May, 2016 stands cancelled.
MGM UG CET MBBS Application Form 2016
- Candidates desirous to seek admission to MBBS course shall have to apply ONLINE in the prescribed application form to appear in MGM UG CET 2016.
- The application cum examination fee for MGM UG CET 2016 is 4500/- ( Four Thousand Five Hundred only ).
- The information Brochure and application Form will be available online till 7th May, 2016. Before filling Online Application form download information brochure of MGM UG CET 2016 and read the same carefully. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of MGM UG CET 2016.
- The details of online form submission process on website www.mgmuhs.com are as mentioned below. ( Not Applicable for NRI candidates )
MGM UG CET Application Procedure 2016
- Candidate should login with Application No. ( User Name ) and his / her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
- Selection of Preferred location of Medical College at the time of online form submission is only an indication of applicant’s choice. Final College allocation totally depends upon merit.
- Candidate must submit one and only one Application form. In case more than one form is received, the candidate will be disqualified from appearing in MGM UG CET 2016.
MGM UG CET 2016 Schedule and Mode of Payments
- The candidate applying for admission to First MBBS Course in the Constituent Medical Colleges are required to make payment by way of Demand draft in favour of ‘MGM Institute of Health Sciences’ drawn on any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank, payable at Mumbai. Please ensure that the name of the applicant and the application number is written on the backside of Demand Draft. DD should be crossed and A/c Payee only.
- Tuition Fee does not include University Fee, Hostel Fee and such other fees. These will be charged extra.
- Fee is required to be paid at the time of admission / counseling. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the seat, as well as any fees already paid.
- Fees for subsequent years are required to be paid before the commencement of the academic year irrespective of the academic progress of the student.
- NRI / FN category of students are required to remit fee in US Dollars, by crossed Demand Drafts A/c. Payee only.
MGM UG CET MBBS 2016 Admit Card
MGM UG CET 2016 Admit Cards can be downloaded from www.mgmuhs.com website after login from 14th May, 2016 ( Not Applicable to NRI Candidates )
Candidate has to go to Exam Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof ( Aadhar Card, Driving license, PAN Card, Pass port ).
MGM UG CET Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MGM UG CET 2016 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
MGM UG CET 2016 Important Dates
|Last Date of availability of online application form||7th May, 2016|
|Last date of submission of SBI Challan||11th May, 2016|
|Admit cards available online for printing||From 14th May, 2016|
|Date of MGM UG CET- 2016 Examination||21st May, 2016
at 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Declaration of result||6th June, 2016|
|Last date of receipt of applications for verification of marks||13th June, 2016|
|Declaration of first merit list & mark sheets available for printing||27th June, 2016|
|Dates for admission counseling||Will be notified on Web site|
|Date of course commencement||1st August, 2016|
|Last Date of Reporting To The College||1st August, 2016|