HDC MDS Entrance Exam 2016
Himachal Dental College invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MDS Course for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
HDC MDS Entrance Exam Eligibility 2016
1. A candidate will be eligible for appearing in the Entrance Examination for MDS course if he / she :
- Is a citizen of India
- Has passed BDS examination from any Dental College / Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Has completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship by 1st Round of counseling from colleges recognized by the GOI / DCI.
- Registered with any State Dental Council at the time of admission.
- Possesses a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended.
2. The candidate will have to submit the above – mentioned certificates in original at the time of counseling without which the admission shall not be granted.
3. A candidate who is already admitted to a course in any institution can be eligible to apply for another course only after passing the first course. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
4. At the time of joining the course the candidate will have to submit a bank guarantee in favour of institute for the remaining fee / dues of entire course.
To know more about HDC MDS Eligibility Click Here
HDC MDS Exam Pattern 2016
- The test will be held on 31st May, 2016 ( Tuesday ) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon at ( Bhojia Dental College and Hospital, Bhud, Tehsil Nalagarh, District Solan ( HP ).** )
- As per conditions, the candidates who secure less than 50% marks in the Entrance test shall not be eligible for admission to the MDS course.
- The test will consist of one paper of 100 marks carrying multiple choice questions.
- Duration of paper : Two hours
- Number of questions ( items ) : 100
- The test is of objective type : The test will contain 100 MCQs of best response type.
- Marking of answer sheet : Full credit i.e. one mark (1) will be given to each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- Procedure to be followed in the examination hall.
- Each candidate will be given a sealed test booklet.
- Immediately on receipt of the test booklet, the candidate will first read the instructions on it and fill in the required particulars. Before attempting the question paper, the candidates must check that the test booklet supplied to him / her is complete in all respects as regards the number of pages and questions. Discrepancy if any should be brought to the notice of the invigilator immediately and the booklet should be got changed. No complaint in this regard will be entertained 30 minutes after the start of the test.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Prospectus and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator. No candidate will be allowed entry in the Examination hall 15 minutes after the commencement of the test.
- The test booklet sheet must be handed over to the invigilator before leaving the hall, failing which the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- There will be no revaluation / rechecking.
HDC MDS Entrance Exam Seats 2016
(i) The Common Entrance Test is for the Unfilled / Vacant Management Seats.
(ii) No. of seats & Speciality available are tentative and can be increased
Himachal Dental College MDS Application Form 2016
- The HDC MDS Online application form is available at the website www.aopudchp.com Only.
- The HDC MDS 2016 Application Form complete in all respect should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post or By Hand along with a Bank Draft of 2000/- in favour of Kalsi IT Solutions, Payable at Ludhiana.
- The filled – in HDC MDS Application must be sent to :
The Admission Coordinator,
M/S Kalsi IT Solutions, SCO 927,
Lane No. 07, Nirankari Mohalla,
Miller Ganj, Opp. Manju Cinemas,
Ludhiana – 141003 ( Punjab ) India.
- So as to reach latest 30th May, 2016 ( Monday ) till 7:00 PM along with a Bank Draft of 2000/- in favour of Kalsi IT Solutions, Payable at Ludhiana.
Documents to be enclosed with the Himachal Dental College MDS Application Form :
The HDC All India Entrance Exam The application form must be accompanied by the following certificates :
- Certificate of passing B.D.S. examination from an institution recognized by the GOI.
- Three copies of recent photograph ( passport size ) duly attested by the Director / Principal of the college / Gazetted officer to be fixed on the form & admit card.
- Internship completion certificate certifying the date on which the candidate completed one-year compulsory rotating internship. The date of completion of internship should not be beyond 1st Round of counseling.
- Certificate of good conduct from head of the institution last attended.
- Proof that the dental college from which the candidate has passed BDS examination is recognized by DCI. The certificate should be signed by the head of the institution from which the candidate has graduated. In the absence of this certificate admission shall not be granted.
- Certificate of registration with any state dental council at the time of admission.
- The original documents will have to be submitted at the time of counseling.
Himachal Dental College MDS Results 2016
HDC MDS 2016 Exam Date
Himachal Dental College All India Entrance Examination for MDS Course will be conducted on 31st May, 2016.
HDC MDS 2016 Result Date
HDC MDS 2016 Results will be declared on 31st May, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your HDC MDS Results 2016…
To know more about HDC MDS Results Click Here
HDC MDS Entrance Exam Important Dates 2016
|1||Last Date of Receiving filled in application form||30th May, 2016
( Monday ) till 7:00 PM
|2||Collection of admit card to be collected from the Venue of Test||31st May, 2016
( Tuesday )
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
|3||Date & Time of written Test||31st May, 2016
( Tuesday )
10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
|4||Venue of Test **||Bhojia Dental College & Hospital, Vill. Bhud, Tehsil Nalagarh, District Solan ( HP )|
|5||Date of declaration of result ( on the website www.aopudchp.com )||31st May, 2016
( Tuesday ) 1:30 PM
|6||Date Of Counseling
At Bhojia Dental College, Baddi ( H.P )
|31st May, 2016,
( Tuesday ) 2:30 PM
|7||Last Date of Payment of the Prescribed Fee in the Respective Colleges||31st May, 2016,
( Tuesday ) 5:00 PM
medical entrance exam - himachal dental college -