Important : The Under Graduate Admission Test ( UG – AT – 2016 ) scheduled for 17th May, 2016 is postponed.
|Home Page||Application Form||Important Dates||Results|
CMC Ludhiana UG Entrance Exam 2016
CMC Ludhiana invites applications from the eligible candidates for Admission Written Test to MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing and BPT Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Eligibility Criteria
i. Age Requirements for CMC Ludhiana UG Exam 2016
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age on 31st December, 2016 ( the date of birth being shown on the Matriculation or Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent certificate ). Applicants born after 31st December 1999 are not eligible to apply for admission to Undergraduate courses starting in July, 2016.
ii. CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Exam Nationality
- Applicants must be citizens of India for UGAT 2016. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply, as per Government of India rules, or under the NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
- A candidate for admission to MBBS and BDS must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together ( 40% for SC / BC ) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination ( 10+2 examination ).
- For CMC Ludhiana 2016 For admission to B.Sc. Nursing, a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English in 10+2 examination.
- For admission to BPT course, a Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics (i.e- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandates requirements. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Allied Health Section 2015-16.
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Exam Pattern
- CMC Ludhiana 2016 UG The Computer Based Test ( CBT ) will be conducted in the subject s of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system ) and also shall include test on General Aptitude.
- There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions. All questions will be multiple choice type with 4 choices each.
- The CMC Ludhiana 2016 Entrance The test is designed to measure knowledge and understanding of subject matter. The test also measures the reasoning, problem solving and analytical ability of the applicant. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Bible Test will also be a Computer Based Test and is of Objective type with 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible ( English Language only ).
- A mock test will be available at www.cmcludhiana.in for candidates to familiarize themselves with the pattern of the Computer Based Test to be held on 17th May, 2016. It is recommended that every candidate take this mock test which will be available from the First week of April, 2016.
CMC Ludhiana UG 2016 Exam Centres
|Exam Centres :|
|Bangalore||Ludhiana / Khanna|
|Chandigarh / Mohali||Delhi / NCR|