Important : BLDE University had announced that they would conduct under graduate entrance test ( UGET ) 2016, for the academic year 2016 – 17, for the admission to medical course on the 28th May, 2016 and accordingly had made all the required arrangements for the conduct of the test.
The Hon’ble Supreme Court in WP No. 261/2016, by means of order dated 6.5.2016, has directed that no examination shall be permitted to be held for admission to MBBS or BDS studies by any Private College / Association or any Private Deemed Universities.
In view of the above order dated 6.5.2016 passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Entrance Test ( UGET ) 2016 for admission to Medical course proposed to be conducted on the 28th May, 2016, stands cancelled.
BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2016
B.L.D.E. University invites application for All India Under Graduate Medical Entrance Test – BLDE UGET 2016 from eligible candidates for admission to MBBS Courses.
Admissions will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
BLDE UGET 2016 Seats
|MBBS||4 ½ years||1 year|
Total intake 150 seats inclusive of NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others & Free seats to Vijayapura ( Bijapur ) district candidates.
BLDE UGET MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET ( BLDEU UGET 2016 ) and subsequently for admission to the course.
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2016.
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
3. The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology ( PCB ) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
4. As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education – 1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be
- General category 50 percent.
- Candidates with 40 to 70% locomotor disability of lower limbs belonging ( as certified by competent issuing authority ) category 45 percent.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes ( OBC as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time ) category 40 percent.
5. Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU UGET 2016, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he / she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU UGET 2016. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDEU UGET 2016, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those candidates who are eligible in BLDE University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test 2016 ( BLDEU UGET 2016 ) as per the regulations of Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
- Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. As such students are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
- If the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he / she will be considered under GENERAL CATEGORY.
- Candidate should attach self attested copy of respective category certificate along with application form.
- In the event of cancellation of centre, candidates will be allotted to other centers by an advance notification.
- Request for change of test centre will not be considered after 16th May, 2016
To know more details about BLDE UGET Eligibility Click Here
BLDE UGET 2016 Application Form
BLDE UGET application forms can be downloaded from our website. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University.
Note : provision for online submission of application is not available.
a. Payment of BLDE UGET entrance test / application fees 2000/- can be paid ONLINE or through DD.
If paid through ONLINE please ensure that :
- Take the print of Online Payment Receipt and attach the same along with application form and also keep a copy for record.
If paid through DD please ensure that :
- Demand Draft for 2,000/- is drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, payable at Vijayapura ( Bijapur ) – 586103
- Ensure that the D.D is payable at Vijayapura ( Bijapur ) – 586103, Karnataka State. Please note that this fee is non refundable, even if the application is rejected for any reasons ( because of incomplete information or ineligibility of the candidate ) or if the candidate does not appear for the Entrance Test.
b. To generate the application form, Data Entry has to be made properly and completely, as this data form University data base and will be considered as final record.
c. The completed application form must have the signature of the candidate, left thumb impression, signature of candidate’s parent / guardian.
d. Do not send any ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS along with the application form.
e. Affix the recent ( not older than six months ) color photograph of the candidate in the space provided.
- Photographs should be of passport size, sharp and clear.
- Candidate, who regularly wears spectacles, shall send his photograph wearing spectacle.
- Person should not wear Goggle, Cap etc which will mask identity. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will be rejected.
- Photograph should not be stapled or pinned on the application form.
- Signature and attestation is not required on the photograph.
f. Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without any notice to the candidate.
g. Any application received after the last date shall not be accepted; whatever may be the cause.
h. The application form is said to be complete only if it is enclosed with Online payment receipt / DD and after verification of the same submitted in person / speed post / courier.
The completed forms should be sent to the following address :
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Vijayapura ( Bijapur ) – 586103,
Karnataka State, India.
Checklist of the documents to accompany the completed application form :
- If paid through ONLINE please ensure that, Take the print of Online Payment Receipt and attach the same along with Application form ( hard copy ). OR
- If entrance test / application fee paid through DD, Demand Draft for 2000/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, Vijayapura ( Bijapur ) payable at Vijayapura ( Bijapur ) – 586103, Karnataka State. ( Write full name and application number on the back of DD ). Check for the banker’s signature on the DD.
- Two Additional Passport size colour Photographs.
BLDE UGET 2016 Online TAT Cards
- Hard copies of the TAT card will not be sent by post / courier, hence eligible candidates are informed to download their TAT cards from University website : www.bldeuniversity.org.
- Candidates who have applied, can check the status of application from the website.
- The candidate must not mutilate the TAT Card or change any entry, made therein after downloading from University website www.bldeuniversity.org.
To know more details about BLDE UGET Application Form Click Here
BLDE UGET 2016 Exam Centers
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|
BLDE UGET 2016 Test Scheme
BLDE UGET 2016 will have the following pattern :
- A single test combining Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology subjects will be held in the afternoon of 28th May, 2016 ( 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM ).
- There will be a total of 180 questions: 60 questions in Physics, 60 questions in Chemistry and 60 questions in Biology. The test duration for combined paper is 180 minutes, and is compulsory for all candidates seeking admissions to M.B.B.S. course.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet ( Optical Mark Reader )
- Correct answer for each question will be awarded one mark.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking ( marking multiple responses ) of any question.
- There is no negative marking.
BLDE UGET 2016 Syllabus
- The syllabus of the test will be based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) / Bio technology subjects of PUC I & II year prescribed by Pre University Board of Karnataka.
The above mentioned topics are as followed by most of the pre university boards. However there may be variation amongst the various agencies conducting pre university / HSC / 12th standard courses. This list is suggestion to you and there may be small variations in the content announced and the actual questions.
To know more details about BLDE UGET Syllabus Click Here
BLDE UGET 2016 Results
BLDE UGET 2016 Exam Date
BLDE University Bijapur Under Graduate Entrance Test will be conducted on 28th May, 2016
BLDE UGET 2016 Result
BLDE UGET 2016 Results will be declared on or before 5th June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your BLDE UGET Results 2016…
BLDE UGET 2016 Final Rank list
Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the committee will be final and shall be binding on all. No further claims will be considered. The final merit / rank list will be generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on or before 5th June, 2016.
Inter – se Merit :
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved on the basis of the Inter Se Merit as defined below :
- Aggregate marks secured in Chemistry and Biology in the entrance test shall be compared and candidate having higher marks shall be awarded higher rank.
- In the event of tie in aggregate marks, marks in Biology along with the entrance marks test shall be compared and candidate who secures higher marks in Biology will be awarded higher rank.
- In case tie in the above, age of the candidate shall be considered and the candidate elder in age shall be ranked higher.
- In case of tie of all the above, higher rank will be awarded on random selection.
BLDE University will not accept any other qualification of entrance examination conducted by any other agencies to determine the inter – se merit.
To know more details about BLDE UGET Results Click Here
BLDE UGET 2016 Important Dates
|S.No||Calendar of events||Dates|
|1||Last day to download the Application Form||16th May, 2016|
|2||Last date to receive the Applications ( Hard copy along with enclosures either in Person or by Post / Courier )||20th May, 2016,
|3||Last date to receive Request for change of TEST Centre [ Either in Person / mail ( scanned copy ) ]||16th May, 2016|
|4||Downloading of TAT card from University website||17th May, 2016 onwards|
|5||BLDEU – UGET – 2016 Entrance Test||28th May, 2016 Saturday
2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
|6||Date of result / Publishing Rank list||On or before 5th June, 2016|
|7||Downloading of Rank Cards/ Counselling Letter||7th June, 2016|
|8||First round of Counselling & Admission||25th June, 2016, onwards|
|9||Last day to Withdraw the Admission ( before 2nd Counselling )||30th July, 2016|
|10||Second round of Counselling & Admission for vacant seats||31st July, 2016|
|11||Commencement of Academic session||1st August, 2016|
To know more details about BLDE UGET Question Paper Click Here
Contact Details :
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Vijayapura ( Bijapur ) – 586103,
Karnataka State, India.
Phone No. : 08352 – 262770,
Fax No. : 08352 – 263303,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bldeuniversity.ac.in.
medical entrance exam - blde uget - blde -