Dr DY Patil Medical College All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test - AIPGMET 2016
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre established in 1996, received recognition of the Medical Council of India ( MCI ), for the award of MBBS degree from its very first batch. The Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth comprising of Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, has been accorded the status of University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, vide Notification No. F. 9-39/2001-U.3 dated 11th Jan. 2003 of the Government of India.
AIPGMET – II 2016 Entrance Exam Pune
Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune conducts All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test – AIPGMET 2016 for admissions to the Postgraduate Programs for the session 2016.
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Postgraduate Courses
|DEGREE : MD||DEGREE : MS|
Preventive & Social Medicine
|Clinical Pathology ( D.C.P. )
Public Health ( D.P.H. )
To know more about AIPGMET – II Course Details Click Here
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate, who possesses Indian Nationality, with a proof in the form of Nationality Certificate / valid passport, is eligible to appear for AIPGMET – II 2016.
2. The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
3. The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotating internship.
4. The candidate who is still undergoing one year compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete it by 31st March, 2016, will be permitted to appear at the AIPGMET 2016. His / Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating internship of one year and registration before 15th April, 2016. He / she will have to submit documentary evidence from the Principal / Dean of the College regarding the anticipated date of completion of internship along with the application, failing which, his / her application shall be rejected.
5. If a candidate who does not fulfill any or all the above requirements or fails to pay the fees at the time of counseling he / she will not be considered eligible for admission irrespective of his / her appearing for AIPGMET 2016 examination & securing a rank in the merit list.
6. A NRI / PIO / FN candidate, who has passed the MBBS or equivalent examination from a College outside India, shall be eligible for the admission, provided he / she obtains registration from the Medical Council of India ( MCI ). Candidate under this category is not required to appear for AIPGMET 2016. Admissions will be made on the basis of inter – se merit as detrmined by admission committee appointed for the purpose by the Competent Authority.
To know more about AIPGMET – II Eligibility Click Here
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Medical Application Form
1. Post Graduate aspirant will be required to submit prescribed form of the AIPGMET 2016, which is included in this information brochure.
2. AIPGMET Information brochure along with blank application form will be available at the University Office on payment of
1,500/- Cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune drawn on a Nationalized / Scheduled Bank. If required by post the candidates will have to send a D.D. of 1,750/-.
3. Candidates should fill in the application form in his / her own handwriting clearly and legibly.
4. The Examination Fee for AIPGMET 2016 is 2,000/- and for late submission is 2,500/- which should be paid at the time of submission of application form in the form of DD drawn on a Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune.
The downloaded Application Form, duly filled in, along with necessary documents and a demand draft of 3,750/- ( covering Form Fee + Test Fee + Postage ) should reach the University office before the last date of submission of form. Form number will be allotted at University and will be communicated to the candidate, through e-mail.
- Last Date of Submission of AIPGMET Medical Application Form : 9th April, 2016
- Last Date of Submission of AIPGMET Pune Application Form ( with late fee ) : 16th April, 2016
All candidates are requested to read the information carefully and get acquainted with all the necessary information before filling the application form. The candidate should ensure that the right and correct postal address is written in the application form. The Vidyapeeth shall not be responsible for loss of any communication due to incorrect Address / Phone / Mobile Nos. given by the candidate.
The candidate should send his / her application form by Registered Post A.D. or through Courier or hand it over in person at the following address :
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018.
so as to reach the Vidyapeeth on or before the last date of submission of forms. The candidate should clearly mention the choice of subject on the application form. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances.
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Medical Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be made available on the Vidyapeeth website http://tcet.net.in/dypp_pg2016/DYPP_PGM16_II_AdmitCard.html
- Date of birth and form number are mandatory field for downloading admit card.
- Form number for downloaded form shall be allotted by the Vidyapeeth on its arrival & scrutiny. An e-mail / sms will be sent.
Issue of AIPGMET Admit Card is just an enabling provision for appearing AIPGMET 2016 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility of the admission.
Note : An incomplete Application Form which is not accompanied by a D.D. of prescribed fee shall not be entertained & processed. This fee shall not be sent by Money Order. Please note that Fees ( Form Fee and Test Fee ) are non -refundable.
To know more about AIPGMET – II Application Form Click Here
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Medical Results
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Exam Date
Dr DY Patil All India Post Graduate Medical MD MS Entrance Test will be conducted on 17th April, 2016.
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Result Date
AIPGMET Pune 2016 Resultshas been declared
To know more about AIPGMET – II Results Click Here
AIPGMET – II Pune 2016 Exam Schedule
|Programme||Eligibility Criteria||Day, Date & Time of Entrance Test||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Price of Brochure + Entrance Test Fee + Postage||Centre for Entrance Test|
|MD / MS / PG Diploma||MBBS||17th April, 2016 02:00 PM to 5:30 PM||(a) Without late fee : 9th April, 2016
(b) With late fee : 16th April, 2016
|1500/- 2000/- 500/-||Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College,
Pimpri, Pune – 18.
AIPGMET – II Pune Medical 2016 Important Dates
|1||Form Fee|| 1500/-
( Add 250/-, if required by post )
DD Favoring “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, Payable at Pune.
|2||Last date for submitting the application form to – Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test-II – 2016 (AIPGMET-II – 2016)||Without late fee upto : Saturday, 9th April, 2016until 5:00 PM ( Test Fee 2000/- )The downloaded form should accompany DD of 3,750/-With late fees upto: Saturday, 16th April, 2016Until 5:00 PM ( Test Fee 2500/- )The downloaded form should accompany DD of 4,250/-|
|3||Place where the AIPGMET- II – 2016 will be held||Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune – 18|
|4||Admit cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible for AIPGMET-II- 2016.||Will be made available on the Vidyapeeth website Five days before the Entrance Test.|
|5||Date & Time of AIPGMET- II – 2016||Sunday, 17th April, 2016
From 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM [3 ½ Hours]
|6||Declaration of results||Will be notified soon.|
|7||Schedule of Counselling||Will be notified soon.|
|8||Venue of admission sessions||Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune -18|
AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2016 Entrance Exam
- AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2016 Exam Date : 26th December, 2015
- AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2016 Application Form Last Date ( Without Late Fee ) : 22nd December, 2015.
- AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2016 Application Form Last Date ( With Late Fee ) : 24th December, 2015.
- AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2016 Results
- AIPGMET Navi Mumbai 2016 Counselling
AIPGMET Kolhapur Entrance Exam 2016
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Exam Date : 05th December, 2015
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Application Form Last Date : 26th November, 2015
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Exam Scheme
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Selection Procedure
- AIPGMET Kolhapur 2016 Result Date : 25th February, 2016
medical entrance exam - aipgmet -