Pune University MCA Entrance Exam 2017
Pune University 2017 MCA Entrance Exam
Pune University conducts PUCSD Entrance Examination invites admission Application for MCA ( Under Science Faculty ) & MSc Computer Science programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Pune University 2017 Eligibility Criteria
MCA Course :
- Any Science Graduate ( including B.C.A. under Science Faculty ) with Mathematics at 10+2 Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
The admissions are and will be done in accordance with the Ordinance No. 181 ( Ordinance for admissions of students to the Post-Graduate courses in the University Departments / Institutions )
Pune University 2017 MCA Application Form
- Please submit by hand/by post, a duly signed printed copy of the filled application form with self-attested photo affixed on the place provided, to The Head, Department of Computer Science, SP Pune University, Pune-07, Please note that no other document should be sent along with the copy of the online form.
- The SPPUCSD entrance examination fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances including the fees of the non eligible candidates such as non-science graduates or not having mathematics at 12th level etc.
University of Pune 2017 Application Fee
- PUCSD 2017 Application Fee for Unreserved Category : 1000/-
- University of Pune 2017 Application Form Fee for Reserved Category ( In Maharashtra ) : 800/-
Important Note :
- This Entrance Examination is specifically conducted for the admission to the full time courses conducted at the Department of Computer Science, SP Pune University.
- 50% Seats of the total intake capacity are reserved for the students belonging to reserved categories from Maharashtra State only.
- Regarding the SP PUCSD Entrance Examination, instructions available only on this site are applicable. Instruction/information obtained through any other channels ( e.g. telephone, personnel etc. ) is not applicable.
- Reservation is applicable only for Maharashtra domicile candidates ( SC, ST, DT / NT, OBC categories ) as per the Govt. of Maharashtra rule.
- Caste validity certificate is essential for various purposes including the benefit of scholarship / freeship also.
- Valid Non-creamy layer certificate is necessary for OBC, DT/ NT category candidates at the time of final admissions.
To know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
Pune University 2017 MCA Exam Centres
- In Maharashtra State : Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Pune, Jalgaon, Nasik, Sangali, Nagpur
- Outside Maharashtra State : Delhi, Ranchi, Indore
Pune University 2017 MCA Results
Pune University 2017 MCA Result Date :
Please keep watching this page, to check your Pune University MCA Results 2017…
To know more about Results Click Here
To know more aboutQuestion Papers Click Here
Pune University 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date of online Application||25th February, 2017|
|2||Last date by which Application Form should reach the department office||27th February, 2017|
|3||Date of Examination||5th March, 2017|
Department of Computer Science,
Pune – 411 007,
Telephone No : +91 – 20 – 2560 1446,
Fax No : +91 – 20 – 2569 0794,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cs.unipune.ac.in
|Application Form : http://campus.unipune.ac.in/Pre_Admission_Process/SignUp.aspx|
mca entrance exam - pune university -