|Home||Application Form||Admission Procedure||Seats||Syllabus||Results|
MP Pre MCA 2016 Entrance Exam
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will conduct Entrance Test for Admission to 3 Years ( Six Semesters ) Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) Courses ( full time ) in AICTE approved Institutions in Government, Institution declared autonomous by the State Government, Government aided Institutions, Self – Financing Autonomous Institutions in MP and AICTE approved private Institutions in Madhya Pradesh for academic session 2016 – 2017.
MP Pre MCA 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. The Candidates should be an Indian National.
2. MP Pre MCA Exam 2016 Educational Qualifications :
A candidate seeking MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission should be a Graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC, ST, OBC ( excluding Creamy Layer ) category of Madhya Pradesh in aggregate of any UGC / AICTE approved Indian University or from a foreign University recognized by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) or institute recognized by the concerned University as equivalent thereto. Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at ( 10+2 ) level or at Graduate level.
Note : Candidates in the Final year of above degree examination can also appear in the MP Pre MCA 2016 Test on provisional basis. But such a candidate shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed / mark sheet of the final year of the degree examination at the time of admission taken in the allotted institute; however, candidate shall have to fill all the entries of qualifying examination at the time of MP Pre MCA 2016 Registration.
3. Domicile Requirements of MP Pre MCA 2016 Exam :
No candidate shall be selected for MCA 2016 Admission against the MP domicile seats unless;
I. He / she is a Citizen of India, and
II. a. He / she has been educated in an educational institution located in MP for at least three consecutive years during the five years period from year 2009 to 2016. ( or ) b. He / she is a bonafide resident of MP as per the Explanation. ( or ) c. He / she is a son or daughter of,
- An employee or a pensioner of the Government of MP or an employee of the Government of MP who died while in service of or
an officer of the All India Services of the cadre of MP. ( or )
- A Central Government employee including employee of Defense Establishments, employee of Post & Telegraph Department or the Railways or an employee of a Public Sector Undertaking posted and stationed in MP on or before January, 2016.
- A person settled in MP under any resettlement scheme sanctioned by the Government of India or the State Government of MP.
MP Pre MCA 2016 Exam Centres
Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2016 will be conducted in the following cities :