MU OET 2017 MCA Entrance Exam
Manipal University ( MU OET ) invites admission Application for MCA programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
MU OET 2017 MCA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Age Limited : No minimum age.
MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern
To know more about MU 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
MU OET 2017 Online Application Form
How to apply :
A student applying under General category for the undergraduate courses and Post Graduate course under General / Foreign / NRI / categories can apply Online.
Application Form Process :
Go to the online application page.
Fill up your details :
- A photograph and a copy of your signature has to be uploaded
- An application fee of 2000 may be paid in one of the following ways:
- Online payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- A Demand Draft of 2000 / – has to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The details should be filled up in the online application form and the Demand Draft must be couriered to the followingDirector, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal – 576 104
Incomplete Applications :
- Eligible incomplete application will not be processed. Please note that the admission office Manipal University does not have the responsibility to inform such applicants and they will also not be able to access the Online Test Booking System.
- Incomplete applications may be due to declaration not signed / left thumb impression not taken / course / s not mentioned / DD not enclosed / DD wrongly drawn / Internship date not mentioned / Photographs not affixed on the application etc.
- Applicants are required to book their examination slots in www.manipalotbs.com as per the schedule given below.
Please note that the online test booking system will not allow an applicant to book a slot after the booking end date has passed.
To know more about MU 2017 Application Form Click Here
Manipal University 2017 Exam Centres
Manipal University 2017 Admit Card
- The e-hall ticket is important because it has your e-hall ticket number, the course / s you have applied for, address of the test centre, and the date and time of your test.
- The system generates the e-hall ticket 24 hours after you have booked your schedule through the online test booking system.
- It is issued to applicants who book their slots using the online test booking system before the booking end date for respective courses as per the booking schedule.
- If there are any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to bring it to our notice.
- You can get your e-hall ticket from here www.manipalotbs.com. To do that you will need to specify your application form number and online test booking password to download it.
- A copy of your e-hall ticket will also be emailed to you. ( Please be sure to provide the correct email address in your application form ) .
Please Remember :
- The e-hall ticket will NOT be sent to you via post or fax.
- Please take two printouts of the e-hall ticket on A4 size paper, only.
- Take a minute to check that all the information on the e-hall ticket is clearly legible, especially your photograph and signature.
- No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
- You must not deface the e-hall ticket, or attempt to change any information on it after it has been authenticated and received at the admission office.
- The e-hall ticket is also not transferable to anyone else. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-hall ticket is an important document; it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling / admission.
MU OET 2017 Results
MU OET 2017 Results Date : Manipal University Results will be declared on 3rd June, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your Manipal University Results 2017…
To know more about MU 2017 Results Click Here
Manipal University 2017 Counselling Procedure
- Candidate should select the counselling venue from the list of centres available in the online test booking system before they download the e-hall ticket.
- The rank, counselling schedule, venue and other relevant details, will be made available in the website www.admissions.manipal.edu along with the announcement of results. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the prospectus before they report for counselling. Only the candidates whose ranks are included in the counselling schedule are required to attend the counselling
- The physical presence of the candidate at the counselling is mandatory. If a candidate is prevented by unavoidable circumstances from being physically present for the counselling, he / she may authorize another individual to represent him / her at the counselling. This representative must carry the authorization in a format, CLICK HERE for format and bring all the documents and the full fees. Absence of the candidate or his / her representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat.
- Only the candidate / representative will be allowed into the counselling hall. They will be called in the order of their ranks and offered the seats available at that point of time. They are permitted to choose any of the seats available during their turn. Ties will be resolved in the manner described below:
- The Net Average Score ( NAS ) obtained during the qualifying examination will be calculated by taking the gross average marks of all the Board / University examinations and subtracting a factor determined on the basis of the number of failures. The tied candidates will be re-ranked on the basis of NAS.
- In the event of NAS of two ( or more ) tied candidates being identical, the candidate with fewer failures will be ranked higher.
- For the purpose of this rule, each failure in a subject in a ( semester / year ) Board / University examination will be reckoned as one failure. Non-appearance in a particular subject in an examination for whatever reason will also be counted as failure.
- Successful candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available. The choice of course made by the candidate / representative is final and binding and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
To know more about MU 2017 Counselling Click Here
To know more about MU 2017 Question Papers Click Here
MU OET 2017 Exam Schedule
|S.No||Course||Ist & IInd Attempt Dates||III Attempt Dates||Merit List date|
|1||MCA||27th May, 2017 to 30th May, 2017||–||3rd June, 2017|
MU OET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Online Slot Booking Start date for MCA||24th March, 2017|
|2||Online Slot Booking end date for MCA||10th April, 2017|
|3||Last date for MCA receipt of application form||15th May, 2017|
Manipal – 576 104,
Phone No. : 0 9243777700,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.manipal.edu.
|Applicarion Form : https://apply.manipal.edu/mu/admission/indian-students/how-to-apply/apply-step-1.html
mca entrance exam - manipal university -