LUCSAT Entrance Exam 2016
The idea of starting a University at Lucknow was first mooted by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, Khan Bahadur, K.C.I.E. of Mahmudabad, who contributed an article to the columns of “The Pioneer” urging the foundation of a University at Lucknow.
A little later Sir Harcourt Butler, K.C.S.I., K.C.I.E, was appointed Lieutenant – Governor of the United Provinces, and his well – known interest in all matters under his jurisdiction, specially in matters educational, gave fresh life and vigour to the proposal.
The first step to bring the University into being was taken when a General Committee of educationists and persons interested in university education appointed for the purpose, met in conference at Government House, Lucknow, on November, 10, 1919. At this meeting Sir Harcourt Butler, who was in the chair, outlined the proposed scheme for the new university.
LUCSAT MCA Entrance Exam 2016
Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Computer Application ( MCA ) course through the LUCSAT Entrance Test for the academic year 2016 – 17.
LUCSAT MCA Eligibility 2016
- B.Sc. ( CS ) / B.Sc. ( CA ) / B.Sc. ( IT ) / BCA ( Minimum marks : General / OBC 50%, SC / ST 45% )
LUCSAT MCA Exam Pattern 2016
Multiple Choice Questions based on B.C.A. / B.Sc. ( Computer Science ) Syllabus of University of Lucknow,
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Number of LUCSAT MCA Seats : 30 seats
LUCSAT Reservation :
- The existing reservation rules of the University shall apply in admitting the students to this course.
To know more about Lucknow University MCA Entrance Exam Click Here
Application forms of M.C.A admission are available on the website of University of Lucknow, Lucknow www.lkouniv.ac.in from 20th May, 2016.
LUCAST application fees for MCA admission, 800/- for Gen / OBC Candidates and 400/- for SC / ST Candidates. Application fees must be submitted through demand draft in favour of “Finance Officer, University of Lucknow”, Lucknow.
Application form must be send to Admission chairman LUCSAT 2016 by Speed Post only along – with demand draft, Self Attested Xerox copies of certificates / Mark Sheets and Two Self addressed Envelops size ( 27 x 12cm ) duly stamped with 39/-. No application form shall be accepted by hand.
Deadline to receive duly filled application form by the following address on or before 20th June, 2016
Office of the admission,
Department of Computer Science, LU.
LUCSAT MCA 2016 Online Form Filling
During the form filling process the applicant can make the entries and save the information.
If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting or somehow the process is interrupted there is no need to register again. They can login using the credentials sent on their mobile numbers and continue the process.
Applicants are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the application fee. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 1 : Course Selection
Applicants have to select the course they are interested in.
- Eligibility of the course selected will be displayed.
- Applicants are advised to read the eligibility criterion carefully and ensure that they are eligible for the course they are applying for.
Step 2 : Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 3 : Personal Details
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
Step 4 : Educational Qualifications
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
- Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Applicants have to fill the subjects they studied in the final year of graduation.
Step 5 : Upload photo and signature
- Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
Step 6 : Preview
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 7 : Application Fee
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E – Challan
Step 8 : Print Application form
Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
To know more about Lucknow University MCA Application Form Click Here
Lucknow University MCA Results 2016
Lucknow University MCA 2016 Exam Date
Lucknow University MCA Provisional Entrance Exam will be conducted on July, 2016.
Lucknow University MCA 2016 Result
LUCSAT Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your LUCSAT Results 2016…
To know more about Lucknow University MCA Results Click Here
LUCSAT MCA 2016 Important Dates
|Online Submission of Lucknow University MCA 2016 starts on||20th May, 2016
at 11:00 AM
|Last date for Online Submission of Lucknow University MCA 2016||20th June, 2016|
To know more about Lucknow University MCA Preparation Question Bank CD Click Here
Department of Computer Science,
University of Lucknow,
Lucknow – 226007,
Land Phone No. : 0522 – 2742827,
Mobile No. : 9919766604.
Email : email@example.com.
Website : www.lkouniv.ac.in
mca entrance exam - lucsat -