KIITEE 2017 Entrance Exam
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ( KIITEE ) invites admission Application for MCA program for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
KIITEE MCA 2017 Eligibility
MCA ( 3 years ) :
- Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation or equivalent having mathematics either in 10+2 or graduation level as one of the subject.
- Candidate should have born on or after 1st July, 1993.
MCA ( L.E ) ( 2 Years ) :
- Passed or appearing candidate with a minimum 50% marks in BCA, B. Sc. ( IT / Computer Science / IST / ITM ) from any recognized University. Candidate should have born on or after 1st July, 1993.
KIITEE MCA 2017 Reservation of Seats
KIITEE 2017 MCA Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged ( PC )||3%|
Physically Challenged :
Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section 39 of the Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Participation ) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE 2017.
Categories of Candidates :
General : GE
Scheduled Caste : SC
Scheduled Tribe : ST
Physically Challenged : PC
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2017 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe ( by birth ) respectively. ( Not by adoption or marriage )
- 3% seats of KIITEE-2017 will be reserved for PC candidates. ( Only locomotory disabilities ). Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering / MCA course at KIIT
- University as per the facilities available.
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
KIITEE MCA 2017 Exam Pattern
|Course||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|MCA / MCA ( Lateral Entry )||Mathematics ( 10 +2 Standard )||60|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
To know more about KIITEE 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
KIITEE MCA 2017 Application Form
KIITEE MCA 2017 Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:
- Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
- Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
- Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent / guardian.
- Dispatch the Application Form along with two passport size color photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet. Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, copy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet only. For downloaded application form The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person / by post (Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier ) to
“The Director, Admissions,
KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar – 751024,
so as to reach on or before 31st March, 2017, 5.00 p.m Information on receipt of applications at KIIT University will be available in the website http://www.kiitee.ac.in & http://www.kiit.ac.in . Candidates can check status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT University.
KIITEE MCA 2017 Admit Card
- Admit Card will be hosted in the website from 1st April, 2017 to 5th April, 2017. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 6th April, 2017, candidates should write / contact KIIT between 7th April, 2017 to 10th April, 2017 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, Photocopy of the Application Form, one photograph, photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
- The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
To know more about KIITEE 2017 Application Form Click Here
KIITEE MCA 2017 Exam Centres List
Examination Centre For KIITEE 2017 :
|Name of the State / City||Exam Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
To know more about KIITEE 2017 Exam Centre Click Here
KIITEE MCA 2017 Mathematics Syllabus
Unit 1 : Algebra of Sets :
- Set operations, Union, Intersection, Difference, Symmetric Difference, Complement, Venn Diagram, Cartesian products of sets, Relation and Function, Composite Function, Inverse of a Function, Equivalence Relation, Kinds of Function.
Unit 2 : Number Systems :
- Real numbers ( algebraic and other properties ), rational and irrational numbers, Complex numbers, Algebra of complex numbers, Conjugate and square root of a complex number, cube roots of unity, Demoivre’s Theorem with simple applications.
- Permutation and combinations and their simple applications, Mathematical induction, Binomial Theorem.
- Determinants up to third order, Minors and Cofactors, Properties of determinants. Matrices up to third order, Types of Matrices. Algebra of matrices, Adjoint and inverse of a matrix.
- Application of determinants and matrices to the solution of linear equation ( in three unknows )
Unit 3 : Trigonometry :
- Compound angles, Multiple and Sub-multiple angles, solution of trigonometric equations, Properties of triangles, Inverse circular function.
Unit 4 : Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions :
- Straight lines, pairs of straight lines, Circles, Equations of tangents and normal to a circle. Equations of Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, Ellipse and hyperbola in simple forms and their tangents ( Focus, directix, eccentricity and latus rectum in all cases )
Unit 5 : Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions :
- Distance and division formulae, Direction cosines and direction ratios. Projections, Angles between two planes, Angle between a line and plane.
- Equations of a spheregeneral equation.
Unit 6 : Vector
- Fundamentals, Dot and Cross product of two vectors, Scalar triple product, Simple Applications (to geometry, work and moment).
Unit 7 : Differential Calculus :
- Concept of limit, continuity, Derivation of standard functions, successive differentiation, simple cases, Leibnitz Theorem, Partial differentiation, Simple cases, derivatives as rate measure, Maxima and minima, indeterminate forms, Geometrical applications such as tangents and normals to plane curves.
Unit 8 : Integral Calculus :-
- Standard methods of integration ( substitution, by pars, by partial fractions etc.) Definite integrals and properties of Definite Integrals, Areas under plane curves,Differential Equations only simple cases such as
- dy / dx = f ( x )
- dy / dx=f ( x ) g ( y )
- d2y / dx2 = f ( x ) and application to motions in a straight line.
Unit 9 : Probability and Statistics :
- Averages (Mean, Median and Mode), Dispersion (standard deviation and variance). Definition of probability, Mutually exclusive events, Independent events, Addition theorem.
Computer Awareness :
- Computer Basics: Organization of a Computer, Central Processing Unit ( CPU ), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, back-up devices.
Data Representation :
- Representation of characters, integers and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic : Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic and two’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, Boolean algebra, truth tables, venn diagram.
Analytical Ability And Logical Reasoning :
- Questions in this section will test logical reasoning and quantitative reasoning.
To know more about KIITEE 2017 Syllabus Click Here
KIITEE MCA Results 2017
KIITEE 2017 MCA Result Date : KIITEE MCA Entrance Exam Results will be declared on 5th May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your KIITEE MCA Entrance Results 2017…
KIITEE 2017 Counselling
Important Information :
- Download the Rank Card from www.kiitee.ac.in
- Candidates have to report at the counselling venue half an hour before the time of counselling.
- Candidates should check the KIIT website www.kiitee.ac.in to get updated information regarding counselling.
- Counselling will be stopped at any time as soon as all the seats are filled up
Documents / Fees to be produced on the day of Counselling :
Candidates, called for Counseling must bring Original Documents ( listed below ) and token Fees to the Counseling Centre.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA ( LE ),M.Sc. ( Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology )
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- Demand Draft of 75,000 /- which includes the counseling registration fees of 10,000 ( Non Refundable ) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
To know more about KIITEE 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about KIITEE 2017 Question Papers Click Here
KIITEE MCA 2017 Important Dates
|Apply Online KIITEE MCA 2017||2nd December, 2016 to 25th March, 2017|
|Last date of receiving KIITEE MCA 2017||31st March, 2017 Filled in Application form|
|Last date of hosting Admit Card||5th April, 2017 in the website|
|Date of Entrance Examination||16th April, 2017 to 19th April, 2017|
|Declaration of Result KIITEE MCA 2017||5th May, 2017|
|Counseling starts from||25th May, 2017|
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology,
Bhubaneswar – 751024,
Telephone No : 0674 – 2742103, 2741747, 2741389,
Fax No : 91 674 2741465,
Email : admission@kiit,ac,in, email@example.com,
Website : www.kiit.ac.in,
|Application Form : http://kiitee.eduquity.com/YEAR2017/KIITEE2017REG/Home.aspx|
mca entrance exam - kiitee -