|Home Page||Application Form||Preparation Tips||Results||Counselling|
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board ( WBJECA ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MCA Course offered by the different Government / Private Engineering Colleges, Universities and Institutions of the State of West Bengal during the academic session 2017 – 2018.
WB JECA Eligibility 2017
- Candidates who are Indian Citizens and who have either passed or are appearing in the Bachelor’s degree final examination in any discipline from any recognized university with Mathematics and / or Statistics as one of the Subjects in 10+2+3 pattern subject to the condition that they have to appear and qualify in the Written Test to be conducted by the “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board”.
JECA 2017 MCA Syllabus
i. WB JECA 2017 Syllabus for Paper I Mathematics :
- Analytical Geometry : Cartesian and polar coordinate; Straight line; Circle; Ellipse; Parabola; Hyperbola; Translation & Rotation of axes.
- Algebra : Complex number, De Moiver’s theorem, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Matrices, Summation of signal series, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Inequation, Sets and elements, Universal set, Empty set, Subsets, Venn diagram, Union and intersection of sets, Complements, Algebra of sets, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Cross product, Group, Ring and Field.
- Calculus : Limit, Continuity, Differentiation; Maxima & minima; Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series: Definite and indefinite integrals, First ana second order differential equation; Functions of several variables; Partial differentiation.
- Probability & Statistics : Permutation, Combination; Probability; Probability distribution; Mean; Median; Mode; Standard Deviation; Correlation coefficient.
ii. WB JECA 2017 Syllabus for Paper II Aptitude Test :
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Comparison
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation