|Home||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Exam Centres||Syllabus||Counselling||Results|
TS ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions ( Regulations of Admission ) Order, 1974 as amended up to date ( as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19th March, 2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3rd July, 2005, Higher Education Department, dated 30th July, 2005 and its amendments ).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission-
- For MBA :Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC / DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET 2017
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET 2017 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC / ST candidates.
Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA / MCA course unless the candidate:
- appears for Counseling at the notified Centers
- applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned ( for part – time evening distance mode )
- satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.