Bharati Vidyapeeth University - BVP MCA Entrance Exam 2017
BVP MCA 2017 Entrance Exam
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune, ( BVP ) invites admission Application for MCA & MCA Lateral Entry programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
BVP Pune 2017 MCA Course Duration
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune ( Intake : MCA – 60 )
- Institute of Management, Kolhapur. ( Intake : MCA – 60 )
- Institute of Management and Rural Development, Administration, Sangli. ( Intake : MCA – 30 )
- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad. ( Intake : MCA – 60 )
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences, Solapur. ( Intake : MCA – 30 )
The seats will be filled on merit, based on their performance in “B – CAT 2017 Test”, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at the designated centers.
One seat over and above the sanctioned intake of the programme at each center is reserved for sons and daughters of migrants from J & K valley, Defence and Civil Service personnel engaged in fighting against terrorist activities in J & K valley ( D.O. No. F10-1 / 2003 – Desk (U) dated 5th December, 2003 ). The candidates to be admitted against these seats must have appeared at the B – CAT 2017 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune.
Out of the sanctioned intake, 15% seats are reserved for Foreign / N.R.I. / RI.O. / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit Category. Candidates desirious of getting admission under this category will have to apply separately on prescribed application form and submit the same to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI students (based on merit), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit category on the basis of merit based on marks obtained by them in BCAT 201 7 entrance test. The last Date for submission of the form for Institutional Quota Merit Category is 20th March, 2017 before 5.00 p.m.
MCA ( Three Years Full Time ) :
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics as a course at 10 + 2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of SC / ST category ) at the qualifying Examination.
- Candidates who are presently studying in the final year of Bachelor’s degree course can also appearforthe entrance test and seek admission for MCA programe in the year 2017 -2018. However, They are eligible for admission only if
- The examination of all semesters / years ( regular as well as backlog ) will be completed by 30th June, 2017
- The results of all semesters will be completed by 31st July, 2017, and
- The basic qualification mentioned in 2 ( 1 ) above are full filled.
- The last date to submit all the certificates in original shall be 29th September, 2017. If the certificates are not submitted by the said date, the eligibility will not be granted and the admission would automatically stand cancelled.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
BVP MCA 2017 Admission Process
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to MCA Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated in point no. 2 above.
- He / She must have appeared for the B – CAT 2017 Test, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his / her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP MCA 2017 Exam Pattern
- All candidates desirous of taking admission for MCA Programme must appearfor B – CAT 2017
- The entrance test B – CAT 2017 for admission to MCA Programme will consist of in all 200 marks. It consists of 200 multiple choice questions one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. There is no negative marking. The break-up off marks will be as follows.
|1.||Mathematics at Xth level||50||50|
|2.||Mathematics at XIIth level||50||50|
|3.||Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40||40|
|4.||Fundamentals of Information Technology||20||20|
|5.||C Language concepts||40||40|
BVP MCA 2017 Exam Centres
- The B – CAT 2017 Testwill be held at following centers.
- Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore & Bhopal.
- For selecting choice of centre to appear for the entrance examination, write the corresponding number of the centre as shown in the table given on next page :
|Center||Center No.||Center||Center No.|
- The authorities of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, however, reserve the right to make suitable change in centervenues or schedule of B – CAT 201 7 test.
To know more about BVP MCA 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
BVP MCA 2017 Online Application
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the B – CAT 2017 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of 1,700 /- ( Entrance test fee is non refundable )
BVP MCA 2017 Online Application Procedure
- The application form is available online at https://www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net or http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph(Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. (Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website )
- The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
- Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned in the website.
- For any queries related to Online Registration, contact Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, Director, CET Online Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- HelpLine No. ( Phone No )- 020-24407163 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
BVP MCA 2017 Admit Card
- Admission cards for B – CAT 201 7 test will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The admission card will indicate roll number and test center a I lotted to the candidate with its address.
- The candidate must not mutilate this admission card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by authorities.
- In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, by 20th March 2017 he / she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030. one day priorto test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs along with him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of the application form (as submitted with the application form).
- In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
To know more about BVP MCA 2017 Application Form Click Here
BVP MCA 2017 Results
BVP MCA 2017 Result Date :
BVP MCA 2017 Result Date : Bharati Vidyapeeth MCA 2017 Entrance Exam Results will be declared on 6th April, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your BVP MCA Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about BVP MCA 2017 Results Click Here
Bharati Vidyapeeth MCA 2017 Counselling
The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at centers as perthe following schedule.
BVP MCA 2017 Counselling Schedule
|Counselling Location||Admission to Institute at||Date|
|New Delhi||IMED, Pune||29th March, 2017 to 30th March, 2017|
|IMED, Pune||IMED, Pune||29th March, 2017 to 30th March, 2017|
|Kolhapur||IM Kolhapur||29th March, 2017 to 30th March, 2017|
|Salngli||IMRDA, Sangli||29th March, 2017 to 30th March, 2017|
|Karad||YMIM, Karad||29th March, 2017 to 30th March, 2017|
|Solapur||AKIMSS, Solapur||29th March, 2017 to 30th March, 2017|
- For detailed schedule of counseling please refer the website. www.bvuniversity.edu.in or imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu Admissions are subject to availability
- The candidate must report for counselling at 10.00 a.m. only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers.
- Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of aclaim of the candidate to the seat.
- The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
- It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result B – CAT 2017 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for coun selling as per the schedule.
- Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the B – CAT 2017 Test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form / D.D. etc.
The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit lists prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, for all the institutes and all the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks ( Last qualifying examination )
- Passing / Degree certificate ( Last qualifying examination )
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.( other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University ).
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on 100 /-stamp paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC / ST Candidates )
- Caste Validity Certificate ( for SC / ST Candidates )
- Change in Name Certificate ( if any for married female students ).
- DD of the requisite fees as perthe fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
To know more about BVP MCA 2017 Counselling Click Here
To know more about BVP MCA 2017 Question Papers Click Here
BVP MCA 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submitting the completed BVP MCA 2017 Application Form||20th March, 2017 Before 05.00PM|
|2||Date and time of BVP MCA 2017 BCAT ( Common Entrance Test )||26th March, 2017 ( 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM )|
|3||Declaration of BVP MCA 2017 Results||6th April, 2017|
|4||Bharati Vidyapeeth MCA 2017 Counselling||29th April, 2017 to 30th April, 2017|
|5||Commencement of BVP MCA 2017 Classes||3rd July, 2017|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
CET online Department,
2nd floor, Bharati Bhavan,
LBS Road, Pune,
Maharastra – 411 030,
Phone No. : 020 – 24407131 / 132 / 133,
Fax No : 020 – 24329675,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
|Application Form : http://22.214.171.124/loginpage/CETIndex.aspx|
mca entrance exam - bharati vidyapeeth -