AMU 2017 MCA Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) invites admission Application for Master of Computer Application ( MCA )programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
AMU 2017 MCA Course Details :
AMU 2017 MCA Eligibility
- B Tech / B Arch / BE with 55% marks in aggregate ( or )
- Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate and must have studied Mathematics along with any two of the following subjects – Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology as main or subsidiary subject at the qualifying examination.
- Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent course.
- Through Admission Test.
AMU 2017 MCA Exam Pattern
There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 Questions with the following
|1||Mathematics and Statistics||50 Questions|
|3||Computer Science||20 Questions|
|4||Logical ability, deductive ability and reasoning||10 Questions|
AMU 2017 MCA Schedule
|21st May, 2017||2 Hours||4:00 PM|
AMU 2017 MCA Application Form
|Filling of Form||Test Fee||Form submission office||Last Date of Receipt of Application Form|
|ONLINE||350.00||Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002||Through Online||4th March, 2017|
|PDF Generated copy at the Counter / Registered Post||7th March, 2017|
AMU 2017 MCA Online Application Form Submission
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document( s ) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Application Form ( PDF Generated cop ) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Candidates must retain a photocopy of their filled – in form for future reference.
- Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4
- Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip ( given with the Form ) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
- Candidates who submit their Application Form by post / on counter may check the status of their Application Form on the website ( www.amucontrollerexams.com ).
Documents to be submitted with the application form :
The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges ( non-refundable ) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of High School / Secondary School Certificate ( SSC Examination ) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared ( including parts therein ) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- elf attested copy ( both sides ) of qualifying GATE examination,
- Any other relevant document.
Incomplete Application Forms/Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
AMU 2017 MCA Exam Centres
- Aligarh ( U.P. )
To know more about AMU 2017 MCA Entrance Exam Click Here
AMU 2017 MCA Results
AMU 2017 MCA Exam Date :
AMU 2017 MCA Entrance Exam Date : 21st May, 2017
AMU 2017 MCA Results Date :
AMU 2017 MCA Result Date :AMU 2017 MCA Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of April, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your AMU EEE Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about AMU 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about AMU 2017 Question Papers Click Here
AMU 2017 MCA Important Dates
|1||Last Date of Receipt of Application Form||4th March, 2017|
|2||PDF Generated copy at the Counter / Registered Post||7th March, 2017|
|3||Date of AMU 2017 Examination||21st May, 2017|
Aligarh Muslim University,
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Administrative Block, AMU,
Aligarh – 202 002 ( UP ) – India.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.amucontrollerexams.com/
|Application Form : http://amucontrollerexams.com/oaps/login.php
mca entrance exam - amu -