Integrated Common Entrance Test - AP ICET 2016
APICET MBA MCA Entrance Exam 2016
AP ICET 2016 is the Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission in to MBA and MCA regular Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges under the Jurisdiction of A.P State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2016 – 2017. The AP ICET-2016 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE.
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2016
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions ( Regulations of Admission ) Order, 1974 as amended up to date ( as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3-7-2005,Higher Education Department, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments ).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking APICET 2016 admission;
- For MBA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of SC,ST reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of SC,ST reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics or one of the subject at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET – 2016
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in APICET 2016 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC / ST candidates Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to find admission into MBA / MCA course unless the candidate :
- Appears for Counseling at the notified Centers
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned ( for part time evening distance mode )
- Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2016
|Sections||No. of Questions||Duration of Test|
|Section A : Analytical Ability||2 1/2 Hours ( 150 Minutes )|
|(i) Data Sufficiency||20|
|(ii) Problem Solving||55|
|Section B : Mathematical Ability|
|(i) Arithmetical Ability||35|
|(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|(iii) Statistical Ability||10|
|Section C : Communication Ability|
|(ii) Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|(iii) Functional Grammar||15|
|(iv) Reading Comprehension||15|
AP ICET Exam Centres 2016
The AP ICET 2016 examination will be held at the following 17 Regional Test Centers in Andhra Pradesh
AP ICET Application Form 2016
- AP ICET 2016 Applications are available on the websites www.apicet.net.in, www.apsche.org and www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- AP ICET 2016 Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
- The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP online Centers in Andhra Pradesh and also through payment gateway ( Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking )
AP ICET Application Fee :
The AP ICET 2016 Application Forms may also be submitted on or before :
- Last Date for submission of AP ICET 2016 Online Applications ( only Registration fee 350/- ) : 5th March, 2016 ( without late fee ).
- AP ICET 2016 Application Form submission and registration last date along with a late fee of 500/- : 15th March, 2016
- For Correction of Application Form : 19th March, 2016
- AP ICET 2016 Applications submission and registration along with a late fee of 2000/- : 24th March, 2016
- AP ICET 2016 Application Form submission and registration last date along with a late fee of 5000/- : 31st March, 2016
- AP ICET 2016 Application Form submission and registration last date along with a late fee of 10000/- : 9th May, 2016
Note : For late fee of 10,000/- the Candidates will be allowed to take examination at Visakhapatnam only
To know more about Application Form Click Here
AP ICET 2016 Hall Ticket
- AP ICET 2016 Entrance Exam Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 20th April, 2016 on the University website www.apicet.net.in
AP ICET Results 2016
AP ICET 2016 MBA MCA Entrance Exam Results will be declared in the month of May.
To know more about Resukts Click Here
AP ICET 2016 Important Dates:
|1||Notification of AP ICET 2016||03rd February, 2016|
|2||Commencement of Submission of Online application form||06th February, 2016|
|3||Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||05th March, 2016|
|4||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of 500/- +Reg fee||15th March, 2016|
|5||Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||19th March, 2016|
|6||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of 2000/- +Reg fee||24th March, 2016|
|7||Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of 5000/-+Reg fee||31st March, 2016|
|8||Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apicet.net.in||20th April, 2016|
|9||Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of 10,000/- +Reg fee||09th May, 2016|
|10||Conduct of AP ICET 2016 Examination||16th May, -2016|
|11||Declaration of Preliminary Key||19th May, 2016|
|12||Last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary key||23rd May, 2016|
|13||Declaration of Ranks (Marks)||27th May, 2016|
Department of Commerce and Business Management,
Warangal – 506 009, Andhra Pradesh,
Telephone No. : 0870 – 2438088,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.apicet.org.in.
mba / mca common entrance test ( cet ) - icet -