NMET 2017 MBA Entrance Exam
There is an obvious need for people with advanced training in the law and business management and there is no better place in India to study business and law than NALSAR. Our M.B.A. is first of its kind program in India as no other university or institution offers such a program. NALSAR, in this context, will play a pioneering role in offering M.B.A. ( Court Management ), M.B.A. ( Corporate Governance ) and M.B.A. ( Financial Services and Capital Markets ) to produce graduates with necessary managerial skills and requisite legal acumen. The M.B.A. program, having the integration of management and law at NALSAR caters to the needs of the business world today. The proposed M.B.A. creates new synergies by integrating management with law.
Nalsar University of Law invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) program through N – MET 2017 for the academic year 2017 – 2019.
NMET 2017 Eligibility
Eligibility for Indian Nationals :
Graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute / university with valid CAT – 2015 / XAT – 2016 / CMAT – 2015 / GMAT / GRE scores can apply. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Foreign Nationals :
Those applying under Foreign National category must hold a foreign passport. A copy of the same should be attached along with the application form. If granted admission candidate should obtain a valid Residential permit in India for studies / Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the course.
Eligibility for Industry Sponsored :
Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
NMET 2017 Exam Pattern
N-MET 2017 is similar to CAT and consists of 50 Questions each from the following category :
- Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability
NMET 2017 Exam Centres
NMET 2017 will be conducted at CMS, NALSAR Hyderabad .
NMET 2017 Reservation of Seats
Total number of seats 60 ( sixty ) with the following distribution :
|Category||Total Seats Category Wise|
|Scheduled Caste (15%)||09|
|Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)||04|
|Persons with Disability (3%)||02|
|Foreign Nationals / Industry Sponsored||05|
The unfilled seats reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates would be assigned to Scheduled Tribe candidates and vice – versa. If sufficient eligible SC and ST candidates are not available to fill such seats, they would be reallocated to General Category candidates in order of merit. The vacant Seats of Persons with Disability Category / Foreign Nationals / Industry Sponsored shall be offered to the All India General Category Candidates in order of merit.
NMET 2017 Application Form
- Download and fill in the MBA Application Form 2017 – 19
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- ( Rs. 800/- for S.C. / S.T. / PWD ) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
- Attach one page Statement of Purpose ( S.O.P. ) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED ( Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing ) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
- Attach Self Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
- Attach a Self Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate ( i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation ). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
- Attach a copy of Score Card / admit card / registration card of CAT 2015 / CMAT 2015 / XAT – 2016 / GMAT / GRECaste
- Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable.
- Send the duly filled in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2017 – 19‘ on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
- Candidates applying under Foreign National category must attach a copy of the passport
- Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link https://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application/.
To Know more about NMET 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
NMET 2017 Results
NMET 2017 Entrance Exam Date :
Nalsar University Management Entrance Test NMET 2017 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 20th February, 2017.
NMET 2017 Result Date :
Nalsar University Management Entrance Test 2017 Results will be declared on 20th February, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Nalsar University of MBA Entrance Results 2017…
To Know more about NMET 2017 Results Click Here
NMET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of receiving filled in Application Forms||31st January, 2017|
|2||NMET||20th February, 2017|
|3||GD & PI ( Round – 1 ) For candidates with CAT – 16 / XAT – 17 / GMAT – 2014 / GRE – 2014 / C – MAT 2016||19th February, 2017|
|4||GD & PI ( Round-2 ) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2017||20th February, 2017|
|5||Declaration of Result / Merit list||20th February, 2017|
|6||Acceptance of offer by the Student||22nd March, 2017|
|7||Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit ( if any )||26th March, 2017|
|8||Acceptance of offer against vacant seats||06th April, 2017|
|9||Completion of Admission formalities||16th June, 2017|
|10||Induction & Orientation||01st July, 2017|
|11||Commencement of Classes||04th July, 2017|
Contact Details :
Justice City, Shameerpet,
R.R.District, Andhra Pradesh – 500078.
Telephone No. : +91 – 40 – 23498408 / 409,
Fax No. : +91 – 40 – 23498410,
E – Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cms.nalsar.ac.in.
mba entrance exam - nmet -