|Home Page||Preparation Tips||Application Form||Important Dates||Result|
MAH MBA MMS CET 2017
MAH MBA MMS CET Eligibility 2017
Passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only ) or its equivalent; OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ / DT ( NT (A ) ), NT (B ), NT( C ), NT ( D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern 2017
- This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative
reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
|S.No||Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|4||Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions ( Five Options )|
|There is no negative marking System for this test.|
|MAH MBA MMS CET Duration : 150 Minutes|
|Medium of CET : English|
|Mode of MAH MBA MMS CET – Online|