|Home Page||Preparation Tips||Eligibility||Application Form||Result|
MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2017 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions. MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2017 will be conducted on 4th March, 2017 & 5th March 2017 in multiple sessions. Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre/venue. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session / date.
MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2017 Important Dates
|First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration for MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2017 on the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017||21st Janurary, 2017||13th February, 2017|
|2.||Issue of Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.||23rd February, 2017 onwards|
|3.||Date of the Online MAH – MBA / MMS – CET 2017||4th March, 2017 & 5th March, 2017|
|4.||Declaration of the result of the MAH – MBA / MMS – CET 2017||10th March, 2017 at 5.00PM|
MAH MBA MMS CET 2017 Test Centres
- MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2017 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH -MBA / MMS CET 2017 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall give his / her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- The examination will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
- No request for change of centre / venue / date / session for Examination shall be entertained. Competent Authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risks and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
Syllabus and Marking Scheme for MAH – MBA / MMS-CET 2017
A) Logical / Abstract Reasoning :
This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
B) Quantitative Aptitude :
This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitativereasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
C) Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension :
This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on ( 1 ) understanding of the contents of the passage and ( 2 ) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.