Jiwaji University MBA Entrance Exam 2016
Online Applications are invited for admission to the MBA programs being offered by the Jiwaji University at its campus for the academic year 2016 – 17.
Jiwaji University MBA Programmes
- Business Economics
- Chemical Sales & Marketing Management
- Financial Administration
- Hospital Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Tourism Administration
Jiwaji University MBA Eligibility
- The minimum eligibility criteria for MBA is 50% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide SC / ST / OBC applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Physically Challenged ( Nishaktjan ) as defined by M.P. Government.
- The candidates awaiting their results of qualifying examination can also apply for admission.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from universities other than Jiwaji University are required to submit ‘Eligibility Certificate’ issued by the Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
- Fresh admission will be given only in first semester / first year of the course.
- Students whose parents have come on transfer from out site can be considered for admission in others semesters on prior permission from the Vice-Chancellor.
- As per the government rules the upper age limit for admission to MBA Program is 28 years as on July 01, 2016. A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only.
- For candidate belonging to physically challenged category upper age limit for admission to MBA classes will be 30 and 35 years, respectively.
- Upper age limit will not be applicable for the candidates sponsored by foreign / Indian / state government and the institutions directly or indirectly under their control or if the fees is paid in foreign currency for the payment seat.
- There is no upper age limit for female candidates and for admission to M.B.A. Hospital Administration courses.
Jiwaji University MBA Exam Pattern
Paper – I General ( Compulsory )
- Proficiency in English : 25 Marks
- General Reasoning and General Intelligence : 25 Marks
- General Awareness and General Science : 25 Marks
- Numerical Ability : 25 Marks
25 questions in every section, total 100 marks and the total time will be 90 minutes.
Level – Undergraduate
Paper – II
- Interview : 10 Marks
- Group Discussion : 10 Marks
How to Apply for Jiwaji University MBA Admission 2016
- The student can apply for MBA admission by filling Jiwaji University application form online through http://www.mponline.goy.in or https://www.mponIine.gov.in/portal/services/Jiwaji/Dashboard.aspx. Payment for the Jiwaji University application fee can be made through credit / debit card or by net-banking. The Jiwaji University application fee is 600/-.
- The printout of Jiwaji University admission form along with the Photocopies of the Mark Sheets and other required documents ( SC / ST / OBC / FF/ PH / Kashmiri migrant/ Parsi / Staff Ward / NRI / NCC / NSS / Sports etc. ) are required to be submitted to the following address either by Speed Post or in person.
School of Studies in Physics,
- Jiwaji University application can also be submitted at Central Library by hand.
Jiwaji University MBA Important Dates
|Availability of Admission-Form for online submission through mponline.gov.in||10th May, 2016|
|Submission of Jiwaji University MBA admission form||25th June, 2016|
|Submission of Jiwaji University MBA admission form with late fees 500/-||30th June, 2016|
|Jiwaji University MBA Entrance Exam||2nd July, 2016 ( 12.00 – 1.30 PM )|
|Jiwaji University MBA GD / PI||3rd July, 2016 ( 09.00 AM -12.30 PM )|
|Jiwaji University MBA Result Declaration||3rd July, 2016 ( Evening )|
|Jiwaji University MBA Document Verification||2nd – 3rd July, 2016|
|Jiwaji University MBA Counselling Dates||4th – 5th July, 2016|
To know more about Jiwaji University MBA Entrance Exam Click Here
Jiwaji University MBA Result
Jiwaji University MBA Entrance Exam Result will be declared on 3rd July, 2016.
Jiwaji University MBA Counseling
Jiwaji University Counseling for MBA courses All categories 04th – 05th July, 2016 and Counseling for ( Vacant seats ) 06th July, 2016.
To know more about Jiwaji University MBA Entrance Results Click Here
Jiwaji University Contact Address
Gwalior ( M.P. ), India
Phone No.: 0751 – 2442781 / 2442756,
Fax No.: +91 751 2341768,
Website : www.jiwaji.edu.
Useful Links :
Jiwaji University Apply Online : https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/Jiwaji/Dashboard.aspx
mba entrance exam - jiwaji university -