|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
IIM Lucknow 2017 Entrance Exam
As part of the mission of NOIDA campus, in July 2005 IIM Lucknow launched the Three Year ( Part Time ) Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives, also popularly known as Working Managers’ Program ( WMP ).
The WMP is a uniquely designed program for working executives, entrepreneurs and professionals, who desire to enhance their managerial knowledge and skills through formal management education, while continuing to work full time in their ongoing professions / businesses.
IIM Lucknow 2017 Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Invites applications from scholars interested in admission to the Doctoral Program ( Fellow Program in Management ) for the session commencing in June, 2017.
IIM Lucknow Admission is based on Common Admission Test ( CAT ) held by the IIMs.
Areas of Specialization :
- Agri – Business Management
- Business Environment ( Economics )
- Decision Sciences ( Operations Research / Statistics )
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
IIM FPM Eligibility 2017
The applicants for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
For specialization in Areas other than Agri – Business Management :
- A Masters’ Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks ( OR )
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average ( OR )
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICW & CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
For specialization in Agri – Business Management :
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in Agribusiness Management or any discipline of Agricultural and Allied Sciences with minimum 55% aggregate marks ( OR )
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural / Food / Biotechnology and Allied Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
In addition, all the applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process.
Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June, 2017.
Age Limit :
Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June, 2017. Further, candidates over 55 years would not be provided financial support from the Institute.
To Know more about IIM Lucknow FPM 2017 Eligibility Click Here
IIM Lucknow FPM 2017 Application Form
Applicants may download the FPM Application Form 2017 from IIM Lucknow website.
An applicant is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas. In such cases, two sets of the application forms, one for each area, with all supporting documents ( including copies of mark sheets and certificates of all public examinations starting from 10th, experience certificate, relevant score card, age proof, etc ) attached separately with each form may be sent together in one envelope. Completed application forms along with a draft of 1000/- ( 500/- for SC / ST applicants ) drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Lucknow should be sent to the following address : Administrative Officer ( FPM ), Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226013, India.
IIM 2017 Selection Process
Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test ( CAT ) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have a valid GATE / GRE / GMAT or JRF ( UGC / CSIR ) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years ( i.e. on or after 01st July, 2015 ) will be considered valid.
Applicants already holding a one / two / three year – full time classroom based PGDM from any of the IIM / WMP of IIM Lucknow with a minimum CGPA of 6 on a 10 point scale or an equivalent 3.0 in 4.0 point scale and a corresponding letter grade `B’ would be exempted from taking one of the exams listed above, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form. Such exempt scholars are also eligible to get a waiver of the I year course work and can directly join the II year of the Programme.
The applicants short listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to Lucknow for a personal interview for final selection in April 2017 and the successful applicants will receive offers by mid - May 2017.
Admission to the programme is open to overseas applicants including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT / GRE scores obtained within previous one year.
To Know more about IIM Lucknow FPM 2017 Application Form Click Here
Important Date :
The last date for receiving completed application forms is 31st January, 2017.
IIM Lucknow 2016 WMP Entrance Exam
Applications are invited for IIM Lucknow Entrance Exam for PG Program in Management 2016. IIM Lucknow has announced notification for admission into the Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives ( 3 years part / time ) Programme for the 2016 – 19 sessions. Commencing from – June 2016 at IIML Noida Campus.
IIM WMP Eligibility 2016
i) Candidate must have completed a Bachelor Degree Program or equivalent in any discipline recognized by (a) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), (b) UGC or Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
ii) In Graduation, the applicant must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks ( or CGPA of 5.50 on a 10-point scale ); 45% marks for SC / ST / PWD categories
iii) The applicant must also have minimum 3 years full time working experience ( after Graduation ) as managerial, entrepreneurial and/or professional work experience as on 30th June, 2016.
iv) The applicant must be below 45 years of age as on 30th June 2016.
IIM Lucknow 2016 WMP Application Form
Download IIM Lucknow Application Form along with the prospectus from IIM University Website www.iiml.ac.in. Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected. Before completing the IIM Application Form the candidate must keep the following ready :
- Download and print the IIM Lucknow Application Form which is in a MS – Word format on A4 size good quality paper.
- Paste one passport size photograph with glue at the space provided on the application form, attach one Extra passport size same photograph on the first page of application form. Write name & date of birth at the back side of additional Extra photograph.
- It is recommended that the completed Application Form should reach the Admissions Office latest by 5:30 PM of 21st March, 2016.
- Write your name at the back side of Demand Draft. The IIM Application Fee once paid is non refundable.
- Online submission of IIM Application Form will not be entertained.
- Application Form can be submitted ONLINE / by SPEED POST / by COURIER/ by HAND ( on working days ) for the following address :
Head ( Administration ), Admission Office,
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow – Noida Campus,
B-1, Sector 62,
Noida – 201 307.
IIM Lucknow 2016 Application Form Fee
- IIM Lucknow Application Form must be accompanied with the crossed Demand Draft of 2000 ( Rupees Two thousand only ) in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus” payable at Delhi / Noida. A Demand Draft of 1000 ( Rupees One thousand only ) from SC / ST candidates, provided relevant documentary proof is enclosed.
- The IIM Lucknow Application Fee can also be paid in cash through Accounts Department of IIML Noida Campus. A copy of the receipt be annexed with completed application form. IIM Lucknow WMP Application Fee is non refundable. Applications without the fee or less than the requisite fee will be rejected.
IIM Lucknow 2016 Selection Procedure
Admission will be through a Competitive Written Exam conducted by IIM Lucknow at Noida or New Delhi. In place of IIML Written Exam, a candidate may apply with GMAT score obtained from 01st March 2013 to 20th March 2016.
The short listed candidates based on GMAT or the written exam will go through Written Ability Test and Personal Interview ( WAT & PI ). Only one score that is either GMAT or IIML Written Entrance Exam will be considered for further admission process Reservation: As per Govt. of India rules.
IIM Lucknow 2016 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of completed Application Form by hand is 21st March, 2016 Monday, by 5.30 PM.
- IIM Lucknow Entrance Exam Date : 17th April, 2016.
IIM Lucknow 2016 Result
IIM Lucknow WMP 2016 Entrance Exam Date :
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow 2016 Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives Entrance Exam Likely to be Conducted on Month of April, 2016.
IIM Lucknow WMP 2016 Result Date :
IIM Lucknow WMP 2016 Entrance Exam Result is likely to be declared in the month of May, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your IIM Lucknow WMP Entrance Results 2016…
Indian Institute of Management,
Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road,
Lucknow – 226 013,
Telephone No. : +91-522-2734101, 2734111-20, 6696001,
Fax No. : +91-522-2734025, 2734005,
Website : www.iiml.ac.in.
mba entrance exam - iim lucknow -