GBU GPT MBA Entrance Exam 2016
The School of Management has been marching on with an integrated focus on exploring and creating new avenues or all passionate aspirants by strategic collaborations with institutions & Individuals, and the enterprises of national and international repute.
GBU GPT 2016 MBA Entrance Exam
Gautam Buddha University invites application for admission to MBA Program through Graduate Proficiency Test ( GPT ) for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
MBA Specializations :
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
GBU GPT MBA Eligibility 2016
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized College / University with securing minimum 50% marks ( 40% for SC / ST ) or equivalent grade.
GBU GPT 2016 MBA Seats Reservation
- Total Seats for MBA : 120,
The reservation and relaxation policy for SC / ST / OBC candidates is as per the Uttar Pradesh Government rules and Gautam Buddha University rules.
The sports person providing evidence of participation in National / International level events may be provided 5% relaxation in respective qualifying examination.
GBU 2016 MBA Exam Pattern
|Subjects / Coverage Area||Percentage / Weightage|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||30|
|Mathematical Ability and Data Interpretation||30|
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
GBU GPT MBA Application Form 2016
How to Apply for GBU GPT MBA 2016
GBU MBA Online Submission :
- GBU MBA Online Application Form and admission brochure will be available on GBU University website www.gbu.ac.in
- GBU MBA Application Fee may submit through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft.
- In Case of Offline payment the Demand Draft ( DD ) should be in favour of “Gautam Buddha University “ payble at Delhi, Noida & Greater Noida.
- The duly signed printout copy of the completed filled online application form for MBA along with required documents should reach latest by 5th April, 2016.
- For MBA applicants please mention ‘Application for Post Graduate programme ( GPT 2016) on the right top corner of the envelope.
- Candidate must send the signed printed copy of the filled online application form along with relevant documents to the address given below :
The Admission Office
Gautam Buddha University,
Near Yamuna Express way,
Distt. G. B. Nagar,
- General / OBC : 1200
- SC / ST ( U.P. ) : 600
GBU GPT MBA 2016 Selection Procedure
For MBA programme, students will be selected on the basis of written test ( GPT – 2016 ) followed by a group discussion and personal interview.
- Entrance test will be common for each branch of MBA and branch will be allotted based on the choice filled during online counseling as per the merit.
- The selection to the program shall be provisional until the candidate furnishes all required documents, fee and testimonials including final results of the qualifying examination.
- The candidate should have completed all the requirements ( theory / practical, and viva voce ) of the award of qualifying examination before the commencement of the session.
- It is mandatory for all such candidates to submit the st final results of the qualifying examination by 31st October, 2016. Failing which, their provisional admission will be automatically cancelled and they may not be allowed to appear in the University examinations
GBU University MBA 2016 Exam Centre
|Written Examination Centre||Centre Code||Written Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|Greater Noida ( GBU )||01||Ranchi||12|
To know more about Application Form Click Here
GPT 2016 MBA Result
GBU 2016 MBA Entrance Exam Date
GBU GPT MBA 2016 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 24th April, 2016.
GBU GPT 2016 MBA Result Date
GBU GPT MBA Entrance Examination Result will be declared on 4th June, 2016.
To know more about Results Click Here
GBU GPT 2016 MBA Important Dates
|1||Last date for submission of application form for GPT MBA 2016||31st March, 2016|
|2||The online download of Admit Card for GPT 2016 written test||10th April, 2016 onwards|
|3||Entrance Examination for GBU GPT MBA 2016||24th April, 2016|
|4||Announcement of results of GPT 2016||25th May, 2016|
|5||GBU MBA Online Counselling for looking branch choice, wherever applicable||27th – 31st May, 2016|
|6||GD & PI for GBU MBA Programmes||30th – 31st May, 2016|
|7||Declaration of Final Result of MBA program||4th June, 2016|
Contact details :
Gautam Buddha University,
Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh ( India ) – 201 308,
Telephone No. : 0120 – 2344200,
Website : www.gbu.ac.in.
mba entrance exam - gbu -