|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Fore School of Management PGDM Admission 2017
Fore School of Management ( FSM ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2 year Full Time PGDM in Management and PGDM International Business Programs through CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 / GMAT Scores, for the academic year 2017.
FSM PGDM 2017 Eligibility
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling ( 10+2 ) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 3, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2016, XAT-2017 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January, 2015 and 10th January, 2017.
To know more about FSM Eligibility Click Here
FSM PGDM 2017 Seats
- The total number of approved seats available for PGDM Programme is 180.
FSM PGDM 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can apply online at www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php For online application submission candidates need to pay 1650/- either through net banking / credit / debit card or Demand Draft. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Candidates applying online through Demand Draft must send the Demand Draft for 1650 made in favour of “FORE School of Management” and payable at New Delhi along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post/courier so as to reach the Institute on or before the last date of application. The Institute would confirm the successful receipt of the Demand Draft alongwith the print-out of the e-mail confirmation. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- FSM Admission Brochure needs to be download from FSM Website http://www.fsm.ac.in/
- Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed.
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
- Candidates shortlisted for GDPI must fill up the “Information Sheet” online compulsorily before appearing the process.
FSM PGDM 2017 Selection Criteria
- Short listing done on the basics of CAT / XAT / GMAT Scores.
- Written Ability Test ( WAT ), General Awareness Quiz ( GA – Q ) and Personal Interview ( PI .
- Final selection on the basis of CAT / XAT / GMAT score, performance in the WAT / GA – Q /PI, academic performance and work experience.
FSM PGDM 2017 Important Dates
|1||FSM PGDM last date for application||22nd December, 2016
(Thursday ) upto 23:59 hrs
Fore School of Management,
B-18, Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016 ( India ),
Telephone No. : 011-26569996, 011-41242415,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.fsm.ac.in.
mba entrance exam - fsm -