Dr DY Patil University 2017 MBA Entrance Exam
Dr DY Patil University Pune All India Common Entrance Test ( AICET ) invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
- Hospital & Healthcare Management
- Marketing Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Human Resource Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- International Business Management
- Finance Management
- Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
Dr DY Patil University 2017 MBA Eligibility
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 45% aggregate marks ( 40% for candidates belonging to reserved Categories ). Candidates appearing in the final examination of bachelors’ degree are eligible to apply.
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA Exam Pattern
Syllabus / Pattern of University AICET MBA Entrance Examination :
Pattern of the University Entrance Examination will include Multiple Choice Questions relating to:
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Test for reasoning
- Business Judgement
Duration : 2.30 hours
Marks : 150
Dr DY Patil University Pune MBA Seats
Dy Patil MBAIntake and Distribution of Seats for MBA :
|Programme||Total Seats||General Category ( Seats 85% )||NRI / PIO / FN Category ( 15% )|
NRI : Non-Resident Indian; PIO: Person of Indian Origin; FN: Foreign National
NRI / PIO / FN Category ( 15% ) :
Reservation of seats may be introduced in accordance with directives of the Government of India for Universities established under section 3 of the with directives of the Government of India for Universities established under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, if such Directives are issued subsequent to the publication of this brochure.
Documents required :
The following certificates in original along with photocopies of each are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Statement of Marks ( Graduation )
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Experience Certificate ( if applicable )
- 3 Passport size photographs
- AIU Equivalent Certificate ( For NRI / PIO / FN Category )
Allocation of seats ( Procedure & Definitions ) :
General Category :
Admissions to these category candidates shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of the candidates based on a total of Entrance Test score & GD-PI score in the Weightage 200:40 respectively
NRI / PIO / FN Category :
- Candidates under this category shall have bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications. ( Admissions of candidates will be made on the basis inter-se-merit ) in the qualifying examination of the applicants as determined by an admission committee appointed for the purpose by the competent authority. The candidate will be required to pay a processing fee of US $ 100.
- In case the seats which are marked for NRIs / PIOs / FNs are not filled in by candidates of any of these subcategories, the management shall fill in the vacant seats from the candidates who have appeared for MAT and GD & PI and have applied for the seat separately in the prescribed form available in the Vidyapeeth Office and on the website of the Vidyapeeth & the Institute.
An NRI is a person who is “not a resident’ or who is ‘not ordinarily resident”. A person is treated as “not ordinarily resident”
If he / she has been resident in India for less than 182 days in the year preceding the date of application; or ( If he / she has been in India for less than 365 days during the four years immediately preceding the date of application.
A PIO is a person having foreign citizenship ( except Pakistan and Bangladesh ) within NRI status, but who holds a foreign passport at the time of application or at the time of consideration of admission and during the period of his / her study and whose one / both parents or anyone / both grand parent ( s ) is / are ( or was / were ) , citizen ( s ) , of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India or Section 2 ( b ) of the Citizenship Act 1955 ( Act. No. 57 of 1955 ) . An FN is a person having citizenship of a foreign country ( an ) country other than India ) and not having the status ‘NRI’ and / or ‘PIO’.
Under the NRI, PIO and FN categories, only the student who has studied and passed the qualifying examination from school and / or college located in foreign country ( other than India ) shall be considered. This will include the student studying in school and / or college situated in foreign country, even if the concerned school / college is affiliated to any Board of Secondary Education or a University in India. However, ward of NRI, PIO or FN, who is studying for the qualifying examination in school / college located in India, is excluded.
To know more about Dy Patil MBA 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
- Download the application form from official website www.dpu.edu.in
- Fill up the information in own handwriting.
- Paste photographs ( taken from the same negative ) . Do not staple the Photographs.
- Forward the Application Form ( duly filled in ) along with a Demand Draft of 1, 500 / – ( Rupees One thousand five hundred only ) drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of ‘The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth” payable at Pune. The last date of form submission is Without late fee
- Demand Draft of 1000 / – ( Rupees One Thusand only ) if Appeared for MAT / CAT conducted by the AIMA, New Delhi and wants to appear for GD / PI of our University drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of ‘The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth” payable at Pune.
- Send the Application forms mentioning over the envelop “Application Form For AICET 2017 ( MBA ) “ addressed to
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018
- On Receipt of AICET Application Form along with a DD of requisite amount, the AICET Information Brochure will be sent at your given address by post / courier. The AICET Information Brochure Serial Number shall be your Application Form Number for further correspondence, if any.
Dr DY Patil University 2017 MBA Admission Procedure
Through All India Common Entrance Test and GD & PI conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
Entry Qualification :
Graduate with min 45% for general category and 40% for reserved category
To know more about Dy Patil MBA 2017 Application Details Click Here
Dr DY Patil MBA 2017 Results
Dr DY Patil MBA 2017 Results Date : Dr DY Patil University 2017 MBA Results will be declared on 7th April, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Dr DY Patil AICET MBA Results 2017…
To know more about Dy Patil MBA 2017 Result Click Here
To know more about Dy Patil MBA 2017 Question Papers Click Here
Dr DY Patil University 2017 MBA Important Dates
|Through CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA Entrance Exams|
|1||Dates of GD / PI at Pune||15th April to 20th April, 2017 - 1st round|
|15th May to 20th May, 2017 - 2nd round|
|5th June to 10th June, 2017 - 3rd round|
|26th June to 1st July, 2017 - 4th round|
|2||Declaration of Result||Shall be displayed on the University Website|
|Through DPU Entrance Test 2017|
|1||Last date for submitting the application form||25th March, 2017|
|2||Date & time of MBA Entrance Test||26th March, 2017 From 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm|
|3||Declaration of results||7th April, 2017|
|4||College to open on||1st August, 2017 ( Tuesday )|
Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune Contact Address
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune – 411 018
Phone : +91 20 2780 5000 / 2780 5001,
Fax No : +91 20 27420010,
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://dpu.edu.in/.
|Dy Patil MBA 2017 Application : http://gbsrc.dpu.edu.in/documents/Application-Form-MBA-2017.pdf?25022017|
mba entrance exam - dr dy patil -