Burdwan University 2017 MBA Entrance Exam
University of Burdwan invites application for admission to any courses of Post Graduate studies for the academic year of 2017 – 2018.
Burdwan University MBA Specialisation 2017
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- System & Operations Management
- Insurance & Risk Management
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Eligibility
- A Graduate of 10+2+3 pattern from any recognised University
- Candidate should have qualify MAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT / Other recognised Management Aptitude Test Score.
- In case any candidate does not have any of the above mentioned scores, he / she has to appear and secure valid score in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the University of Burdwan. ( Candidates are required to produce Original & photocopy of Valid ID proof at the time of Entrance test and University copy of bank challan ). Qualified candidates in the written test and qualified MAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT / Other recognised Management Aptitude Test Score will have to appear for Group Discussion ( GD ) & Personal Interview ( PI ) with valid ID proof and University copy of bank challan. Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of the composite score obtained in GD & PI.
To know more about BU Entrance Exam Click Here
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Application Form
- A candidate must read the instruction carefully before submission of form. Incomplete form will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates are directed do not change his / her mobile number, once entered in online application. At the time of form fill up candidates will received One Time Password ( OTP ) on his / her mobile number. The OTP needs to be entered into the appropriate field to verify his / her application registration.
- After filling the data in required fields in the online form, candidates have to assign his / her password defined by his / her using at least 6 alphanumeric characters ( alphabets, e.g., a,b,c,….. and numerals, e.g., 1,2,3,….. ) for logging back to their own form. Application ID will be generated after submission of form. Candidates are requested to remember their Application ID and Password for future login.
- A candidate are directed to take a print out of the Bank Challan for online registration and deposit the requisite fees as mentioned in the Challan to a nearest branch of State Bank of India. After making payment of requisite fees of 500/- only. Candidate have to log on to his / her online form once again ( within Two days of submission of Application Form ) to insert the Journal No., Branch Code, Branch Name and Date of Deposition given by the bank on the Challan. The online application will be treated incompletewithout insertion of the Journal No. given by the bank.
- Selected candidates need to re-login on the system and upload his / her recent clear ( light colour background ) colour passport size photograph ( without signature ) and signature ( black or blue pen ) separately.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates need to take print out of the application form and new Bank Challan for Admission which includes the Course Fees details.
- Selected candidates have to come at the DDE Administrative Office, Golapbag, Burdwan along with all the original documents for original verification. As per the schedule to be intimated through SMS or website.
- At the time of verification the candidates must produce the following documents in original and one photocopy of each document :
- Application Form
- Bank Challan (Admission) – University copy & Student copy
- Admit Card of S.F. or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of S.F. or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of H.S. or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of UG examination
- Marksheet of PG examination ( if applicable )
- Valid MAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT / Other recognised Management Aptitude Test Score (if applicable)
- B.U. Registration Certificate ( applicable for BU students )
- Caste certificate / PWD certificate
- Course fees 15000.00 ( Rupees Fifteen Thousand ) per Semester.
- Examination fees 1000/- ( Rupees One thousand ) per Semester.
- Registration / Restoration fees 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only for other University students.
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Admission Procedure
- Only the selected candidate for various kind of merit category will be called for admissions. These candidates be called for admission based on their rank.
- The selected candidate will have to report for admission at the GOLAPBAG CAMPUS of THE UNIVERSITY OF BURDWAN as per the programme notified along with the merit list. The merit list will be available in the RESULT button in Home page of the portal.
Burdwan University 2017 MBA Results
Burdwan University 2017 MBA Exam Date :
Burdwan University 2017 MBA Admission test will be conducted on 19th February, 2017 .
Burdwan University 2017 MBA Result Date :
Burdwan University 2017 MBA Result will be declared on 28th February, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Burdwan University MBA Results 2017…
To know more about BU Results Click Here
To know more about Question Paper Click Here
Burdwan University MBA 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date of Online Form Fill up||2nd February, 2017 – 16th February, 2017|
|2||Tentative Date for Entrance Test||19th February, 2017|
|3||Tentative Date of GD & PI||26th February 2017|
|4||Tentative Date for Publication of Selected Candidates lists||28th February 2017|
|5||Tentative Date of Admission & Form Submission||4th March, 2017 – 5th March, 2017|
Contact Details :
West Bengal, India,The university of burdwan,
Telephone No : +91 342 263 4975 ( 30 lines ),
Fax No : +91 342 253 0452,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.buruniv.ac.in.
mba entrance exam - burdwan university -