AIMS Test for Management Admissions ( ATMA ) for admissions to the Post-graduate programmes in Management ( e.g. PGDM, PGDBA, MBA, MCA, MCM, etc., subject to regulations of local university ) offered by various Institutes / Universities.
Q 1. What is ATMA?
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), established in 1988, is one of the largest networks of management institutions in the world, with over 730 members including IIMs, ISB, Xavier Institutes, Welingkar, MDI, S P Jain, ICFAI, NMIMS and other top Indian business schools. ATMA was launched in 2000 to meet the expressed desire of AIMS members for a high quality test, the scores of which would be used in the admission process as a reliable predictor of academic performance in post graduate management programmes. ATMA is a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. The first Test was conducted on Sunday, 20th February, 2000, at several centres in India.
ATMA seeks to become a benchmark test in the world of management education. It focuses on the student. ATMA does not require any specific prior knowledge of business or other subject areas nor does it seek to measure achievement in any particular subject area.
The Test is designed to assess the aptitude of the student for higher management education and primarily consists of sections on verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. Specific instructions will be given to the candidates separately for Paper-based and On-line tests. Questions are of objective type.
The Sample Tests available on www.atmaaims.com give a broad idea about the nature of the Test and provide an opportunity for practice.
ATMA FAQ 2017
1. What is the ATMA Eligibility Criteria?
Any graduate or students of final year in graduation, without any age restriction can appear for the test.
2. How many ATMA Test Centres can be chosen by a candidate?
Candidate to choose two test cities according to their choice.
3. Is there any concession in fee for SC / ST?
No. There is no concession in fee for any category of students.
To know more about ATMA FAQ Click Here
How to prepare for ATMA?
- Most of the candidates ( graduates or those in final year graduate course ) who appear for ATMA may have taken other tests that aim at selection for management education or studied for similar tests.
- The preparation for ATMA should not be similar to that of college and university examinations.
- However, familiarity with aptitude tests, diligence and regular preparation can improve the speed. AIMS does not recommend any particular preparatory course or training for ATMA, though these may be effective in varying degrees.
- Reviewing the Sample Tests given on the website are likely to help the candidates.
To know more about ATMA Preparation Tips Click Here
ATMA Exam Centers 2017
- Test centres may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in specific centre(s) or new centre(s) added to the above list.
- Similarly, option is available to the candidate to choose two test centres according to their choice, so that, in case the first centre is not available, the second centre gets included in the admit card automatically.
- Change of test centre is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e., at-least 5 days before the test, and subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.
Normally, ATMA is conducted in the following Test centres :
|1||Ahmedabad ( Gandhi Nagar )|
To know more about ATMA Exam Centers Click Here
ATMA 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Test contains 180 Questions spread over six sections. Each section in Paper-based Test may be attempted in serial order. There is no such requirement for On-line Test.
- Total time of the Test is 3 hours. The questions cover Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal skills.
The following table shows the structure of ATMA :
|Section||Question-Context related to||No. Of Questions||Time allotted|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
To know more about ATMA Exam Pattern Click Here
ATMA Participating Institutes
No of Institutes Participating in ATMA Entrance Exam.
To more about ATMA Participating Institutes Click Here
ATMA 2017 Online Application Form
How to apply On-line for taking ATMA?
The Payment is accepted from the candidates from 19th December, 2016 to 2nd February, 2017 for February Test. For other tests, the dates of Payment/Registration will be announced on the website after completion of the previous test.
- The Registration Fee for ATMA is of 1100 /- ( Rupees Eleven Hundred only ) and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill ONLY his / her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form. ( Important: You should write correct mail ID and date of Birth )
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on the button: “click here to register for ATMA”.
- After successful registration for the test, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Application ( Registration Form ). You will receive an auto-generated mail to your email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using her / his login credentials, s / he can print the filled in registration form or admit card or test result. Hard copy of the test result will not be sent unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email their query to ATMA Secretariat ( email@example.com ) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
ATMA Payment Details :
There are four options available to the candidate for making payment :
- Through debit /credit card ( Payment Gateway )
- Through net Banking
- Bank Transfer
Payment through Debit or Credit Card :
After successfully paying the fee through debit / credit card, you will receive a PID ( Personal Identification Number ) to your email id from ATMA through auto-generated mail.
Follow the instructions given in the mail. You have to click on the registration link to register for the ATMA February, 2017 using the Personal Identification Number ( PID ) and Date of Birth ( DD / MM / YYYY ) of the candidate.
Payment through Net Banking/Bank Transfer :
First, please make the payment through net banking or bank transfer using the following details. Once you submit your payment details, your PID will be approved on the next working day on receipt of your payment details and bank statement.
- Account No: 068010100035918
- IFS Code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
Then, Request for Personal ID Code (PID) Select the Mode through which you have made the Payment Paid 1100/- through Net / Bank Transfer
To know more about ATMA Application Click Here
ATMA 2017 Resutls
ATMA 2017 Result Date : ATMA Result will be declared on Around 20th February, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your ATMA Results 2017…
To know more about ATMA Results Click Here
To know more about ATMA Question Papers Click Here
ATMA Important Dates 2017
|Date of Commencement of Registration||23rd December, 2016|
|Start of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||02nd Janurary, 2017|
|Closure of Payment ( through Gateway )||31st Janurary, 2017|
|ATMA Date of Closure of Registration||02nd February, 2017|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||06th February, 2017|
|ATMA Downloading of Admit Cards||08th February, 2017|
|ATMA Offline test||12th February, 2017 ( 14:00 hrs to 17:00 hr )|
|ATMA Results||Around 20th February, 2017|
Association of Indian Management Schools,
D No 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy Temple,
Durganagar Colony, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad 500 082. Telangana.
Telephone No : 040-23417875 / 76,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.atmaaims.com.
mba entrance exam - atma -