Anand Agricultural University MBA Entrance Exam 2016
Anand Agricultural University was previously a part of Gujarat Agricultural University, a benchmark project initiated by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and K. M.Munshi by incorporating Krushi-Go-Vidhya Bhavan or the Institute of Agriculture, in 1938. The Institute was popularly known as Khetiwadi; it became part of Gujarat Agricultural University in 1972. Anand Agricultural University (AAU) is located in the western Indian state of Gujarat between the cities of Vadodara and Ahmedabad. This was formerly the Anand Campus of Gujarat Agricultural University, which is now independent. It has three constituent colleges, for agriculture, veterinary science and animal husbandry and dairy science. The jurisdiction of the university covers Kheda, Anand, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Dahod and Panchmahal districts. It was set up to provide education support to the farming community in areas such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Engineering, Information technology and Business Studies.
Anand Agricultural University 2016 MBA Exam
International Agri – Business Management Institute, Anand Agricultural University, invites application for 2 year MBA IAB ( International Agree Business ) program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Anand Agricultural University 2016 MBA Eligibility
- A candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree ( 10 +2 +4 ) in Agriculture and Allied Sciences ( Agribusiness Mgt. / Veterinary & A.H. / Dairy Science / Agricultural Engineering & Technology / Food Processing Technology / Forestry / Horticulture / Fisheries / Agri. Biotechnology and others with an O.G.P.A. of 6.0 / 10.00 or 60% or equivalent in aggregate ( relaxable OGPA to 5.5 / 10.00 or 55% for SC / ST / SEBC / Physical Challenged candidates ) from recognized university.
- All candidates have to download the admission form from the Anand Agricultural University’s website ( www.aau.in ) or website of Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission ( www.gsauca.in ).
- The duly filled form along with the Demand Draft of 1000/- ( One thousand only ) in the name of “Anand Agricultural University Fund Account” should be sent to
The Registrar, Anand Agricultural University,
Anand Campus, Anand – 388 110, Gujarat State.
Anand Agricultural University 2016 MBA Reservation of Seats
- Total intake capacity of Anand Agricultural University Total intake capacity of MBA ( IAB ) programme is 30 seats ( 20 regular seats and 10 payment seats ).
- Free seats for MBA-IAB Programme will be offered to the candidates of domicile origin of Gujarat only.
- The reservation for the seats is as under;
|Sr. No.||Category||Percentage of Total seats|
|1.||Candidates nominated by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research ( ICAR ), GOI, New Delhi||25%|
|3.||Schedule Tribe / Nomadic Tribe and Denotified Tribe||15%|
|6.||Disabled ( Physically Challenged )||3% ( In respective Categories )|
Anand Agricultural University 2016 MBA Exam Syllabus
- There will be no negative marking in the entrance test.
- Final qualifying cut-off for the entrance test will be decided by the admission committee of the University.
- The syllabus of the entrance test will include the following :
|Sr. No.||Topic||Weight in Percentage|
|1.||Basic of agriculture and allied science including Agriculture, Dairy Science, Food Processing Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Veterinary Science & AH, Horticulture, Forestry and Fisheries.||25%|
|2.||Verbal Ability ( English )||20%|
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
Anand Agricultural University 2016 MBA Entrance Exam Result
Anand Agricultural University 2016 MBA Entrance Exam Date
International Agri – Business Management Institute Anand MBA 2016 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 06th August, 2016.
Anand Agricultural University 2016 MBA Result Date
International Agri – Business Management Institute Anand MBA 2016 Entrance Exam Result has been declared. To know the results visit this link.
Anand Agricultural University 2016 MBA Important Dates
|1.||Date of Advertisement||01st July, 2016|
|2.||Download of application form and period of Demand Draft drawn in the name of “Anand Agricultural University Fund Account” payable at Anand.||01st July, 2016 To 25th July, 2016|
|3.||Last date of filled-up application form ( Hard Copy ) along with required documents must reach to The Registrar, Anand Agricultural University, Anand – 388110 ( Gujarat )||28th July, 2016|
|4.||Date of release of final eligible candidates on AAU website.||30th July, 2016|
|5.||Date of Entrance test||06th August, 2016|
|6.||Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview||06th August, 2016|
To know more about Results Click Here
Contact Details :
Anand Agricultural University,
Anand- 388 110
Mobile No : 099980 09967
Tele Fax No : +91-2692-264052, 262052
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : www.aau.in, www.gsauca.in
mba entrance exam - anand agricultural university -