VIT Law Entrance Exam 2016
VIT Law School invites application for admission to 5 year integrated BA LLB ( Hons ) and BBA LLB ( Hons) Programmes at Chennai Campus for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
VIT 2016 Law Eligibility
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National, and should have studied regular full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 70% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 ( or its equivalent ) put together should be 60% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Age limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply
- Score Card : The candidate should have appeared for CLAT / LSAT / any other widely recognised Law Test, and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
VIT 2016 Law Selection Procedure
- Selection is based on merit.
- Marks secured in higher secondary school examination, and the performance in group discussion & personal interview are taken into account.
- Weightage will be given for candidates who have good scores in National level Law Entrance Examinations.
To know more about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
VIT 2016 Law Application Form
Online Application Form :
- VIT 2016 Online Application Form is available in the university website : www.vit.ac.in.
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through the Net banking / Credit card/ Debit card
- The cost of application is Rs.600/-. The application cost is non-refundable.
- Enclosures to be submitted with the filled in application form
Kindly send the hardcopy of the filled-out application form, along with the below enclosures.
- Age proof Certificate / X marks sheet Copy
- XII mark sheet of all attempts
- CLAT / LSAT/ ANY other valid Score card
OMR / Offline Application Form :
The Prospectus and the information brochure for the BA, LLB ( HONS ) & BBA, LLB ( HONS ) programs 2016, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of 600/- from the following address (or) Candidates can also obtain the application from the following address:
By sending a Demand Draft for 600/- [ Computerised DD ] drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore to the address of Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore with a request letter containing the complete address with Mobile number
By handing over a DD of 600/- in person at VIT University from the following addresses :
Director, UG Admissions
Vellore – 632 014
Telephone No : +91-416-220 2157/2168
Fax No : +91 416-224 5544/ 0411
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
VIT University – Chennai Campus
Vandalur Kelambakkam Road,
Chennai – 600 127
Telephone No : +91 44-3993 1555 / 3993 1008
Fax No : +91 44-3993 2555
Email : email@example.com
To know more about Application Form Click Here
VIT 2016 Law Results
Publication of the VIT Law 2016 shortlisted candidates list will be displayed on 13th June, 2016
To know more about Results Click Here
VIT 2016 Law Important Dates
|1||Issue of Application form||15th April, 2016|
|2||Last date for issue of the application forms||3rd June, 2016|
|3||Last date for submission of the application forms||6th June, 2016|
|4||Publication of short listed candidates in website (Tentative)||13th June, 2016|
|5||Tentative date for Interview||18th June, 2016|
|6||Last Date for payment of fees||30th June, 2016|
|7||Commencement of classes for all Programs.||8th July, 2016|
|Online Application Form : https://academics.vit.ac.in/online_application/LAW/apply.asp|
Vellore – 632014,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephon No : +91-416-220 2157/2168,
Fax No : +91-416-224 5544,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
website : www.vit.ac.in.
law entrance exams - vit university -